Author Topic: Who has had a pack seized  (Read 1544 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Who has had a pack seized
« on: February 02, 2015, 05:12:19 AM »
Pretty sure I've had a rather large pack seized... The letter on the door was to b signed to leave a parcel I did not sign it because the name of the sender was Custom Grand wtf?

whitewidow

Re: Who has had a pack seized
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 05:37:10 AM »
Pretty sure I've had a rather large pack seized... The letter on the door was to b signed to leave a parcel I did not sign it because the name of the sender was Custom Grand wtf?

I have had 5-6 seized packs and each one I got the same 6 page custom letter and yes I had to sign for the letter. What I used to do since I used a PMB box and a business name was just mark- wrong address (return to sender). Now the one time I kept a custom letter was because that particular source would re-ship or refund your money if you scanned him the whole customs letter, so once I did go to a office max and had the letter scanned to his email and he refunded my order.

All the other sources just took my word for it and re-shipped the products. just depends on how big the order is. I am glad I get MY Test cyp prescribed and my source for Tren,EQ and masteron plus anchileries and HGH is domestic. Althought there are some sweet products overseas and I might risk a small 200-300$ order due to the fact they have some bad-ass products.

as long as your not caught up in a controlled delivery it's nothing to worry about.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 05:47:09 AM »

as long as your not caught up in a controlled delivery it's nothing to worry about.
Controlled delivery is that where they try to set u up?
This was my first time doing an over seas order so I gambled and was gonna make it count looks like i lost I wouldnt b so worried but I had a large quantity on the way staying local from now on I just get fucked either way.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 01:36:02 PM »
Controlled delivery is that where they try to set u up?
This was my first time doing an over seas order so I gambled and was gonna make it count looks like i lost I wouldnt b so worried but I had a large quantity on the way staying local from now on I just get fucked either way.

Fuck! I might PM you.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 03:21:08 PM »
never had a prolem... that doesn't sound good though

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 02:01:59 AM »
if your in amaerica then you can get fucked quite easy, large amounts = they take you down not trying to scare you but america are brutal with there prosecutions.

Uk - its legal to buy but illegal to sell so nothing can happen if you buying gear tbh

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 09:32:22 AM »
where i live you actually get a letter saying you have to the police station or the custom office
they interrogate you and fine you

some unlucky people have the cops knocking at the door and they have their house searched
lets just say if you have a good stack you are in deep shit