Author Topic: oral hgh & igf  (Read 1912 times)

Hooligan

• Getbig I
oral hgh & igf
« on: February 22, 2006, 01:47:08 PM »
Can anyone tell me anything about oral hgh & igf it has just arrived in uk from usa is it the real deal or is it a fake? it is being sold as an anti ageing drug it is placed under the tongue and takes approx 10mins to disolve  ???

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: oral hgh & igf
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 04:26:07 PM »
i personally have never heard of that stuff, but who knows, maybe someone hear knows alittle more. i do know some gh moking products that u have to do what u said

muscle
muscle

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 08:57:05 PM »
   It sounds like one of them bullsh#t  "sucreetogogues" that alot of companies have been pedaling for years now. The real stuff, (as far as I have ever known) is injected, in both cases. Post back with the brand   name/lab name, and I'm sure that someone on here can answer it for you.

Weez
Cam ad mi

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 09:55:04 PM »
Can anyone tell me anything about oral hgh & igf it has just arrived in uk from usa is it the real deal or is it a fake? it is being sold as an anti ageing drug it is placed under the tongue and takes approx 10mins to disolve  ???

I don't think so baby Hooligan.....

If oral GH and IGF-1 were out, I'd know.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 04:29:26 AM »
GH (Growth Hormone) could be many things.  HGH (Human Growth Hormone) can only be one thing or the FDA would sanction (penalize) the company selling it.
Many supplement manufacturers / scammers make a minor change to to the name of a recognized substance that an uneducated, naive consumer will still think is the real thing. >:(
Human Growth Hormone is injected subquetaneously (just under the skin into stored bodyfat) using a small syringe (29 guage) commonly used for injecting insulin.
The HGH molecule is too large to pass through the skin and cannot be administered transdermally...  I am not aware of any oral form.
There are countless, worthless products which only result in separating the scammed purchaser from his cash. :'( 
Real HGH is expensive ($4 to $10) an iu and can only be purchased legally with a prescription.
the price is great... so is the reward

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 02:33:14 PM »

ORAL IGF and HGH have low to no bioavailability, making the product overpriced and worthless mg for mg.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 02:40:10 PM »
i actually just read on another site that china labs are trying to produce this type of gh and r introducing it to the uk, thats all i know but from what i have read its sounds like it wont work.

muscle
muscle