Author Topic: BigRo, what is going on here?  (Read 40540 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: BigRo, what is going on here?
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2015, 08:15:45 PM »
He looks impressive in the nabba show video.

Huge in the Nabba-vid.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2015, 08:48:08 PM »
How are you guys coming across these things in the first place? A lot of closet homos here.
They are just bored. It is overdue to attack someone and BigRo has become their target. I like BigRo.. He is a good hearted calm humble guy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2015, 08:56:05 PM »
Probably everything has already been said about the first couple of photos posted in this thread, but here is my take. In the first photo, BigRO is demonstrating how to properly stretch. In the second photo, he is exampling how to sleep.

You homos just turn everything into something gay.

I will say he has matured a lot since those initial photos were snapped. Boy to man kind of thing.

Good job BigRo.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2015, 09:28:27 PM »
Primemuscle hoping that if he is nice enough to Bigro, he will get a discount on a schmoe session.
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2015, 09:31:21 PM »
A lot of homos and losers in this thread, and I'm not talking about BigRo LOL. Seriously, some of you have some time on your hands. Oh brother.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2015, 09:38:34 PM »
A lot of homos and losers in this thread, and I'm not talking about BigRo LOL. Seriously, some of you have some time on your hands. Oh brother.
Maybe some of us just have time in our hands instead of on our hands.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2015, 09:40:16 PM »
Hopefully someone enjoys a double entendre.  I have littered this thread with so many, I lost count.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2015, 09:40:43 PM »
Maybe some of us just have time in our hands instead of on our hands.

Knooger has his dick in his hands. This much is true.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2015, 09:44:31 PM »
Knooger has his dick in his hands. This much is true.

I had my cock in my hand when I read that.  :D

Father of Bodybuilding

« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2015, 09:46:31 PM »

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2015, 09:49:28 PM »
I don't see the big deal. G4P fags are a dime a dozen in this industry. You guys don't really expect a lifetime delusional bodybuilder to get a job or something do you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2015, 10:10:02 PM »
Primemuscle hoping that if he is nice enough to Bigro, he will get a discount on a schmoe session.

Travel might be a consideration. BigRo is a long way to go for a muscle show. If I want that, there is plenty available where I live....no need to travel for it. He is kind of cute though in a really younger daddy kind of way, there is no denying this. Guess if I had the funds or the time, I'd take him out to dinner. Heck, he might have some tips on how an old fart like me might actually grow some new muscles.

Unheard of....anyone saying anything complimentary about another dude unless they are hoping for a schmoetime.

You guys are a bunch of closet homos who are living vicariously though others posts where you imagine things that were never intended. I gather there is an element of jealousy going on here; I'm out and your still locked up. I said I was bisexual ten thousand posts ago. Nothing new here!  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2015, 10:12:01 PM »
Travel might be a consideration. BigRo is a long way to go for a muscle show. If I want that, there is plenty available where I live....no need to travel for it. He is kind of cute though in a really younger daddy kind of way, there is no denying this. Guess if I had the funds or the time, I'd take him out to dinner. Heck, he might have some tips on how an old fart like me might actually grow some new muscles.

Unheard of....anyone saying anything complimentary about another dude unless they are hoping for a schmoetime.

You guys are a bunch of closet homos who are living vicariously though others posts where you imagine things that were never intended. I gather there is an element of jealousy going on here; I'm out and your still locked up. I said I was bisexual ten thousand posts ago. Nothing new here!  ;D

Skype.
X

Father of Bodybuilding

« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2015, 10:13:26 PM »
Ronin, an ETA on that pic?

The sideburns want me to expect the mid 90's. If not, I would explain cultural lags between us and a love for 90210.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2015, 10:26:34 PM »
Skype.

I enjoy personal relationships with people. Skype is a poor substitute for this, although it does have it's place in communication. Given the choice between traveling to Germany to visit my son and his family and talking with them on Skype for an hour or so, I'd take the travel at any cost. We do Skype on occasion to fill in between visits.

Perhaps I am not as much of an internet junkie as you. Skype just can't replace a nice evening out with friends.

I have never Skyped with a someone I have never first met in person. Although BigRo seems like a stand up guy, I have not had the pleasure of talking to him one on one in person. If we were old (me being the old and he being the not so old) friends with some history, then Skype might be a good option.

I bet I lost you.

Father of Bodybuilding

« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2015, 10:28:41 PM »
I enjoy personal relationships with people. Skype is a poor substitute for this, although it does have it's place in communication. Given the choice between traveling to Germany to visit my son and his family and talking with them on Skype for an hour or so, I'd take the travel at any cost. We do Skype on occasion to fill in between visits.

Perhaps I am not as much of an internet junkie as you. Skype just can't replace a nice evening out with friends.

I have never Skyped with a someone I have never first met in person. Although BigRo seems like a stand up guy, I have not had the pleasure of talking to him one on one in person. If we were old (me being the old and he being the not so old) friends with some history, then Skype might be a good option.

I bet I lost you.

Bummer. I was just about to skype you and show you the butcher window display pending between my legs.

Oh well. Looking at LAX to PDX flights right now... damn technology.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2015, 10:35:41 PM »
Bummer. I was just about to skype you and show you the butcher window display pending between my legs.

Oh well. Looking at LAX to PDX flights right now... damn technology.
:D

Father of Bodybuilding

« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2015, 10:37:08 PM »
:D

Do you have skype sweetie? I'm already all set up, dilated and blood engorged anyway.

Check your PMs.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2015, 10:40:31 PM »
Do you have skype sweetie? I'm already all set up, dilated and blood engorged anyway.

Check your PMs.
I don't skype and besides I will be in hot power yoga sweating buckets. You wouldn't want to see me afterwards... I look as though I have been swimming.  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2015, 10:46:05 PM »

I bet I lost you.

After reading your posts, this is what I feel like doing to myself

X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2015, 10:56:54 PM »
Hopefully someone enjoys a double entendre.  I have littered this thread with so many, I lost count.

Pearls before swine

Father of Bodybuilding

« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2015, 11:05:42 PM »
I don't skype and besides I will be in hot power yoga sweating buckets. You wouldn't want to see me afterwards... I look as though I have been swimming.  :D

Hit me after P-Yog. Don't wanna see you, just wanna show you my meat so no worries.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2015, 01:10:14 AM »
You are operating under the false supposition that Radical Jihadists such as ISIS are human.

Tell me again, one thing your friends have done positive for the world.  I can`t think of any except death, destruction, wanting to restore the Caliphate and wanting everyone to convert to Islam or die.

Not to mention the harsh treatment towards women and animals.  

you just make up shit and say thats where I am coming from, highly intelligent stuff. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2015, 02:57:17 AM »
Gay videos - check
Gay posing - check
Flirting with another man while half naked and admiring his body - check
Juniors bitch for cash - check
Video on gay section of websites - check
Gay4pay - check
No dignity - check

HUGE QUEER - CHECK

how would you describe your own topic about bubble butt teen boys striking erotic poses?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2015, 03:53:24 AM »
how would you describe your own topic about bubble butt teen boys striking erotic poses?

Its only gay if you want it to be