Author Topic: Savanna Guthrie destroys Obama in interview.  (Read 8770 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Savanna Guthrie destroys Obama in interview.
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 02:39:42 PM »
It really isn't any of these things.  SoulCrusher's  online personae is one of the oddest and craziest on the internet. The sheer number of posts alone is disturbing. The fact that he pulls a good number  of those posts from other internet boards that he's active on makes it even weirder. As far as I can tell, Straw and Lurker don't have an "obsession" with him but an interest in pointing out his stupidity, delusion and what appears to be a mental illness. Their "obsession" doesn't even come close to his  unhealthy obsession (no quotes needed) with Obama.

You can't explain the obvious to the president of his fan club.   You are talking to someone that is either stupid or just acting with stupidity due to his hypocrisy.

I think you're wrong here.

SC isn't being called gay for stalking Obama;  No, it's suspected that SC has
homosexual leanings because of the language that he uses so frequently in his posts. 

If SC were a teenager, then you could reasonably just chalk it
(his frequent use of homosexuality-related terms and slurs) up to immaturity,
I think, but isn't he at least 35 years old? 

No way to really know who's saying anything on the internet but SC's
innumerable posts over a long period of time on this board seem to indicate
that he's likely a weird, lying, self-hating misfit with homosexual tendencies. 

When pressed he'll try to say he's just trolling for the fun of it but after
a certain point, it's pretty clear that he's disturbed. 

Oh well, on the bright side, I'm sure he makes most of the rest of us feel
pretty good about ourselves by comparison, so there is that. lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 02:42:51 PM »
It really isn't any of these things.  SoulCrusher's  online personae is one of the oddest and craziest on the internet. The sheer number of posts alone is disturbing. The fact that he pulls a good number  of those posts from other internet boards that he's active on makes it even weirder. As far as I can tell, Straw and Lurker don't have an "obsession" with him but an interest in pointing out his stupidity, delusion and what appears to be a mental illness. Their "obsession" doesn't even come close to his  unhealthy obsession (no quotes needed) with Obama.

I disagree.  You don't post here that often, so I'm not sure you even know what those weirdos do.  If Soul Crusher has an obsession with anything, it's Obama hatred.  But his hatred isn't really irrational.  He posts articles and commentary supporting his criticism every day.  I agree it's a lot, and that at times he overstates what Obama is trying to do, but so what?  He loves his country and thinks Obama is trying to destroy it.  I don't share his hatred, but I understand it.  

What is an unhealthy obsession is coming onto a message board every day to call a stranger gay, queer, closet case, etc., things they would never say to this face.  I can see doing it a few times.  But every day?  Seriously?  And offering to pay money to meet up with an internet stranger to prove what they do for a living?  You honestly do not believe that is some weird stuff?  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 02:43:34 PM »
1 - I gave him an option to prove his claims.  You are obviously too stupid to see this since it is your "fall back" defense every time you are holding the ice pack to his ovaries.  No surprise.   ::)

2 - Actually there is something gayer than your perceived notion of that.  (And I am not referring to his constant gay sex with Obama fantasies either) That being admitting that you force your kids to look at pictures of cocks and pubic hair.  Of course thinking that it is a good idea for little boys to shower with adults males for the sole purpose of staring at their privates could be considered pretty gay, if it were not down right disgusting and pedophilic in nature.

::)  Weirdo.  Get help.  And get a life. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 02:51:42 PM »
I disagree.  You don't post here that often, so I'm not sure you even know what those weirdos do.  If Soul Crusher has an obsession with anything, it's Obama hatred.  But his hatred isn't really irrational.  He posts articles and commentary supporting his criticism every day.  I agree it's a lot, and that at times he overstates what Obama is trying to do, but so what?  He loves his country and thinks Obama is trying to destroy it.  I don't share his hatred, but I understand it.  

What is an unhealthy obsession is coming onto a message board every day to call a stranger gay, queer, closet case, etc., things they would never say to this face.  I can see doing it a few times.  But every day?  Seriously?  And offering to pay money to meet up with an internet stranger to prove what they do for a living?  You honestly do not believe that is some weird stuff?  

you don't have to post to be able to read the board

you're utterly delusional to reality (even the simple reality of the post count - shit your post count is 65% higher than mine and we signed up in the same year)

You are Baghdad Bum

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2015, 02:55:45 PM »
::)  Weirdo.  Get help.  And get a life. 

I have one.  Maybe you should, then you wouldn't be so wound up when your hypocrisy is pointed out.

Serious question.... stupid or just pretending to be?  Which is it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 02:58:50 PM »
I have one.  Maybe you should, then you wouldn't be so wound up when your hypocrisy is pointed out.

Yes, your life revolves around stalking an internet stranger on a message board.  And you keep pictures of him on your computer hard drive.  That is just plain weird.  Life is more than being envious of an internet stranger.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 02:59:20 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Gay this
Gay that
bath houses
gay
gay
Ofag
whine...
whine..
gay..
gay...
twink...

Admitting that he lies on purpose and deliberately posts things/articles about Obama he knows isn't true....  Daily gay fantasies meltdowns... Yeah that really isn't "irrational" at all.  At least not to someone that is his sworn internet nanny and babysitter.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2015, 03:00:05 PM »

that's a question I've asked Bum many times in the past

It's really hard to figure out because he doesn't always seem to be an idiot which leads one to believe it's just an act but then again why would someone continue to act that way.  Doesn't that make them genuinely stupid

It's a Catch 22

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2015, 03:02:20 PM »
Yes, your life revolves around stalking an internet stranger on a message board.  And you keep pictures of him on your computer hard drive.  That is just plain weird.  Life is more than being envious of an internet stranger.   

yes that is "obvious"

He joined a year before you did and has 13k in post compared to your 43k

he obviously has warped time and space to spend his life on this board

come on Baghdad Bum why not join us in consensus reality and stop this nonsense

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2015, 03:02:48 PM »

No.  I simply point out the obvious.  Which apparently is too much for you to handle since it involves your little board pet.

What photos of him do I keep on my hard drive?  Want to answer that or just try to dodge it.  (We all know the answer to that)  I have only posted one photo of his face and that photo was one that someone photoshopped his mug on another picture I originally posted.  Good luck with your excuses.  Of course, if having posted 1 photo of him is weird, what do you call him for the hundreds of Obama photos he has on his?  Serious question there.  Looks like you will have to side step twice in this one reply.

"Life is more than having to protect and worship a delusional closet case on the internet simply because they vote the same way you do".

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2015, 03:05:01 PM »
that's a question I've asked Bum many times in the past

It's really hard to figure out because he doesn't always seem to be an idiot which leads one to believe it's just an act but then again why would someone continue to act that way.  Doesn't that make them genuinely stupid

It's a Catch 22

To be honest, I thought originally it was an act.  But now I think he is just flat out stupid.  Look at the canned deflection responses and predictable fall back defense that he goes through every single time. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2015, 03:06:54 PM »
No.  I simply point out the obvious.  Which apparently is too much for you to handle since it involves your little board pet.

What photos of him do I keep on my hard drive?  Want to answer that or just try to dodge it.  (We all know the answer to that)  I have only posted one photo of his face and that photo was one that someone photoshopped his mug on another picture I originally posted.  Good luck with your excuses.  Of course, if having posted 1 photo of him is weird, what do you call him for the hundreds of Obama photos he has on his?  Serious question there.  Looks like you will have to side step twice in this one reply.

"Life is more than having to protect and worship a delusional closet case on the internet simply because they vote the same way you do".

You have posted photoshopped pictures of Soul Crusher numerous times.  Is it because you have a crush on him?  Holy smokes you are a friggin weirdo.   :-\

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2015, 03:18:43 PM »
You have posted photoshopped pictures of Soul Crusher numerous times.  Is it because you have a crush on him?  Holy smokes you are a friggin weirdo.   :-\

No.  Just 1.

Of course with it being "numerous times" you can easily find these and prove me wrong?

Or you can deflect and whine and chase your tail like you always do with the same tired ass fall back remarks that have been shredded by reality/common sense over and over.

Of course I can find photoshop pics that SC posted of Obama.  Oh... how many would that be?  Does that mean he has a crush on him?  Let's use your logic here.  Don't worry about your answer showcasing you as stupid or a hypocrite.  We already have accepted that.

Feel free to answer.  Or side step. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2015, 03:27:47 PM »
No.  Just 1.

Of course with it being "numerous times" you can easily find these and prove me wrong?

Or you can deflect and whine and chase your tail like you always do with the same tired ass fall back remarks that have been shredded by reality/common sense over and over.

Of course I can find photoshop pics that SC posted of Obama.  Oh... how many would that be?  Does that mean he has a crush on him?  Let's use your logic here.  Don't worry about your answer showcasing you as stupid or a hypocrite.  We already have accepted that.

Feel free to answer.  Or side step. 

No, I'm not going to go look for the numerous times you have a posted a photoshopped picture of Soul Crusher.  I've seen them.  You know you posted them.  I don't know if it's the same picture of him or different pictures.  Who cares?  Why the heck do you have even one picture of an internet stranger on your computer hard drive?  How friggin weird is that? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2015, 03:29:27 PM »
Creepy pervs on this site for sure

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2015, 03:30:26 PM »
No, I'm not going to go look for the numerous times you have a posted a photoshopped picture of Soul Crusher.  I've seen them.  You know you posted them.  I don't know if it's the same picture of him or different pictures.  Who cares?  Why the heck do you have even one picture of an internet stranger on your computer hard drive?  How friggin weird is that? 

She is still upset I never flew down to Florida to visit her

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2015, 03:52:18 PM »
She is still upset I never flew down to Florida to visit her

Probably so.  You broke his heart.  lol   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2015, 03:57:57 PM »
Probably so.  You broke his heart.  lol   :D

Twisted freaks here - most who don't even work out.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2015, 04:44:11 PM »

I've been here long enough to know what's going on. I know that soul Crusher is a loon. I know that Straw is your nemesis and I know that you only have the ability to make and process rational thoughts periodically. There is nothing more rational about SoulCrusher's posts. Obama is no less a "stranger" to SoulCrusher than SoulCrusher is to Lurker and Straw. The majority of his posts aren't even about policy, they are about rumor mongering. That's where the gay thing comes in. He's not just some random stranger that is being attacked. Everyone who posts here regularly is familiar with his nonsense, whether we want to be or not. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2015, 04:53:10 PM »
I've been here long enough to know what's going on. I know that soul Crusher is a loon. I know that Straw is your nemesis and I know that you only have the ability to make and process rational thoughts periodically. There is nothing more rational about SoulCrusher's posts. Obama is no less a "stranger" to SoulCrusher than SoulCrusher is to Lurker and Straw. The majority of his posts aren't even about policy, they are about rumor mongering. That's where the gay thing comes in. He's not just some random stranger that is being attacked. Everyone who posts here regularly is familiar with his nonsense, whether we want to be or not. 

Nemesis?  lol.  That's really funny.  :)  This is a friggin message board.  You rarely post here.  You share their radical political views.  Like a lot of partisan hacks, you struggle to deal directly and logically with viewpoints that conflict with your own warped world view.  Very common problem with ideologues. 

In any event, nobody is forced to read or respond to anything on this message board.  It's incredibly easy to ignore posts or threads.  I do it all the time. 

But what is clear to reasonable people is stalking internet strangers is just plain weird. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2015, 04:53:37 PM »

Most of my threads are about serious topics but get ignored.   It's only the silly shit that gets traction.  

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2015, 05:26:13 PM »
Nemesis?  lol.  That's really funny.  :)  This is a friggin message board.
Within the confines of this message  board, you're nemeses. You come out on the losing end of his jabs quite frequently and have taken to calling him the "village idiot" (which is ironic, to say the least).

You rarely post here.  You share their radical political views.  Like a lot of partisan hacks, you struggle to deal directly and logically with viewpoints that conflict with your own warped world view.  Very common problem with ideologues.  
Yeah...I'm the one who has a problem dealing logically with differing viewpoints ::)

Such as the time I spent several pages arguing that there was no difference between exposure to rabies and being infected by rabies. I actually posted links that said as much, then pretended that those links said  the opposite  :o

Or the time that I pretended not to understand a point you were making was about voting access, even though you used those EXACT WORDS. SEVERAL TIMES.

Or the time I spent several pages arguing that a couple was being threatened with jail for refusing to perform a marriage between gays... even after several stories were posted showing that they were never threatened with any legal repercussions, and even if they had been the more likely penalty would be a fine.

Oh, wait. THOSE WERE ALL YOU. And they are just the most recent examples that I can remember. Others have pointed out your habit of just ignoring any facts that you don't find convenient. Even if you post them yourself.

In any event, nobody is forced to read or respond to anything on this message board.  It's incredibly easy to ignore posts or threads.  I do it all the time.  
No one is claiming they are being forced to read anything. No one is forced to post anything either. If he doesn't want to deal with the responses, then he can stop posting.

But what is clear to reasonable people is stalking internet strangers is just plain weird.  

That is clear to only two people. One of those people is definitely crazy, the other might have some sort of mental disability or occasionally pretends to have one so he'll never have to admit he's wrong.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2015, 05:31:44 PM »
Most of my threads are about serious topics but get ignored.   It's only the silly shit that gets traction.  

They really aren't.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2015, 05:42:47 PM »
Within the confines of this message  board, you're nemeses. You come out on the losing end of his jabs quite frequently and have taken to calling him the "village idiot" (which is ironic, to say the least).

Yeah...I'm the one who has a problem dealing logically with differing viewpoints ::)

Such as the time I spent several pages arguing that there was no difference between exposure to rabies and being infected by rabies. I actually posted links that said as much, then pretended that those links said  the opposite  :o

Or the time that I pretended not to understand a point you were making was about voting access, even though you used those EXACT WORDS. SEVERAL TIMES.

Or the time I spent several pages arguing that a couple was being threatened with jail for refusing to perform a marriage between gays... even after several stories were posted showing that they were never threatened with any legal repercussions, and even if they had been the more likely penalty would be a fine.

Oh, wait. THOSE WERE ALL YOU. And they are just the most recent examples that I can remember. Others have pointed out your habit of just ignoring any facts that you don't find convenient. Even if you post them yourself.

No one is claiming they are being forced to read anything. No one is forced to post anything either. If he doesn't want to deal with the responses, then he can stop posting.

That is clear to only two people. One of those people is definitely crazy, the other might have some sort of mental disability or occasionally pretends to have one so he'll never have to admit he's wrong.

This only confirms that you rarely post here and really don't have much of a clue what happens.  I have not had exchanges with the Village Idiot for years.  Likely about six years or so.  What has happened since then is she just follows me around begging for attention.  I ignore her.  Why is it that liberals struggle with facts so often? 

I remember having exchanges with you.  I recall you being wrong more than once.  I also recall, on the rare occasions that you do post here, that you have trouble acknowledging when you are wrong.  Maybe that's why you're such a fan of the president?  He suffers from the same affliction. 

Soul Crusher doesn't need to stop posting.  He's actually good for the board IMO.  He has never complained to me about his stalkers.  He ignores an awful lot of vitriol.  What is a little amusing is that his stalkers get personally offended because Soul Crusher repeatedly bashes the president.  I have actually seen that happen in real life, where people get personally offended when the president is criticized. 

You Obama disciples have way too much invested in that man.  He's not Jesus Christ. 

Or is he??   :o

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2015, 06:00:09 PM »
Anytime you add "IMO" it doesn't mean shit because no one gives a shit for your opinion as we see you are nothing more than hypocrite and liar.  Borderline stupid and with no sense of reality or actual conception of facts.  Really, you think your opinion means anything when it is questioned and your only response is to chase your own tail?

SC has never complained that is true, yet you are his self appointed baby sitter on the board by your own choice.  If that isn't strange and reeking of gayness, I don't know what is.  Seeing how you are the little cub reporter for anything gay related in the news, I think I see why you get all giddy over SC gay ramblings.  You mistakenly think anyone gets offended over SC's gay ramblings or "bashing" of the president?  Yet it is YOU that gets your little panties in a twist when someone kicks SC in the ovaries over his self loathing and queer tendencies being on display.