Author Topic: new site open - Biceps - good god  (Read 8784 times)

mazfit

• Getbig III
new site open - Biceps - good god
« on: February 04, 2015, 03:12:10 AM »
OPened up my biceps last week 2ml in each bicep.

holy shit, the pain was intense for about 3 days.

i literally almost passed out and had to have a bath to take any weight off them.

would i use them again, yeah probably lol, probably just coz it was a new site.

anyone used bi's b4

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: new site open - Biceps - good god
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 04:10:16 AM »
hahaha 2ml into a virgin site
i hope you didnt use test prop at least lol

id never shoot bis or tris
too small a muscle and too many nerves there for my liking

ill stick to ventroglutes, quads, delts - and lats if i have to. calves for smaller amounts (<1ml, pre workout stuff for example)
might try glutes and traps next blast, never shot them before...

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 06:39:57 AM »
it was sut in one arm and tren in the other bud

so bits of prop, iso prop and phnyl hahaha.

im telling you i was in so much pain biceps where easy to do other then the instense pip

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 08:49:28 AM »
too painful for me. Could not even carry my gym bag without pain.
Triceps is much more manageable pain wise. The temporary inflamation makes you look bigger too!
?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 08:53:40 AM »
You should have run 3cc. 3cc is the sweet spot.  ::)

Now seriously. I have only used water based stuff in my triceps ad biceps: Winstrol. No problem whatsoever, used a 1" 25g needle, 1ml only.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 09:22:07 AM »
Triceps long head is a good shot, you do risk clipping something tho... Biceps can hurt, I've given up a few times when you get a couple of cm in and you feel something, pull out, try again , hit something else then settle for a glute...

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 04:29:25 PM »
Never ever again.
I used a slin needle to put a little prop in there.
Thing ballooned up for a week.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 02:09:58 AM »
will probably try triceps next time tbh

when i man up lol - i liked the swelling in the biceps though they looked rediculusly big for about 2 days lol

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 04:57:44 AM »
First time I ever shot bis was 1cc of sust in each. The pain wasn't unbearable, but definitely not comfortable. Pump at the gym was crazy! I shot bis with 1.5cc (in each) of sust/tren A mix once a week for 5 weeks leading up to a show. Not sure it made a difference like synthol would have, but curling definitely gave me a way better pump.
I've never tried shooting tris, seems like it would be really awkward  trying to stick the pin in there yourself. Maybe if I had someone do it for me I'd try it out.
I just started dating a nurse recently, when the time is right I might ask her to start doing shots in awkward, hard to reach places for me  :D

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2015, 07:56:51 AM »
lol the pump from 2ml in each bicep was horrifc from holding a plate haha

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 09:11:24 AM »
will probably try triceps next time tbh

when i man up lol - i liked the swelling in the biceps though they looked rediculusly big for about 2 days lol

Triceps are good.
I like the little pocket area between the delt and tricep that Boressen spoke about in his site book.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2015, 10:05:38 PM »

i literally almost passed out and had to have a bath to take any weight off them.

anyone used bi's b4

way too much to shoot for the first time in the bi's.  should've started at like 1/2cc and worked up to 1cc.

back in '03/04 I'd shoot 2cc in each bicep every sunday (along with 3cc rear delt, 2cc front delt and 3cc each delt... all in the same day), but fast forward to 2013 and I shoot 1.5cc in the bi's (1cc test cyp, I think, and .5cc tren ace) and HOLY fuck I couldn't use or extend my arm for almost 3 weeks. then backed down and tried just 1cc test (3 weeks later) and got the same result.

now, I've been trying just 1/2cc (test cyp... but have used npp as well) through a 27ga 1/2" slin pin and it worked just fine. painless. using the slin pin (or any 27ga, 1/2" needle tip on a 3cc barrel) I can do site injections everywhere with no pain (traps, top and bottom of lateral tri's, brachs, etc...)... I just do only 1/2cc shots though, a couple times a week. but I'm confident I could do 1cc every other day or 1/2cc every day with no problem using the slin pin.

*should be noted that for years I've advocated using a 23ga 1.5" pin and nothing else and was convinced the deeper you go the better the results are (i.e. no lumps/bumps or shallow injections or oil incursions).

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 03:10:28 AM »
I'd shoot 2cc in each bicep every sunday (along with 3cc rear delt, 2cc front delt and 3cc each delt... all in the same day)]

good lord and i thought my 4ccs a day was alot. what was your blast cycles like?

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 05:28:31 AM »
i cant train biceps the same day i inject them, even pressing movements are difficult.
first time i did it thought never again but it gets less painful over time.
still its too easy to nick a nerve or vessel, its such a vascular area that you can just jab in between the veins because they're so prominent but its always a little vessel that gets nicked and bleeds like crazy.
i stick to delts and quads mostly.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 06:22:27 AM »

anyone used bi's b4

you claim your a pro but never shot your biceps before? You sure your not just a amateur? All pros have shot gear and Nolotil in their biceps at least 85% of them use nolotil and site inject them with water based drugs and other oils.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 08:41:17 AM »
Never done bi's. Have done triceps for a bit but don't take enough anymore to do them. Stick with more traditional sites.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 10:03:22 AM »
I never shoot more than 1cc in my biceps.  My delts can handle 3cc no problem, but my biceps can't handle more than 1.5cc at most.

8)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 01:00:34 AM »
you claim your a pro but never shot your biceps before? You sure your not just a amateur? All pros have shot gear and Nolotil in their biceps at least 85% of them use nolotil and site inject them with water based drugs and other oils.

NO ive never shot bis or used synthol.

glute, delts, calves, quads

if you think everyone whos got there pro card are shotting synthol to get their pro card your incorrect.

however every pro shoots synthol.

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 02:11:30 AM »
NO ive never shot bis or used synthol.

glute, delts, calves, quads

if you think everyone whos got there pro card are shotting synthol to get their pro card your incorrect.

however every pro shoots synthol.

Nolotil is the preferred drug not synthol. I don"t see how anybody could get their pro card these days without shooting their biceps/at least shooting them with Nolotil on comp day.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 03:56:43 AM »
Nolotil is the preferred drug not synthol. I don"t see how anybody could get their pro card these days without shooting their biceps/at least shooting them with Nolotil on comp day.
if they use site enhancement then theyll use SEO for weeks leading into the competition and maybe off season too
and then nolotil on competition day... i guess nolotil is the esiclene of today? to be honest ive not heard of many people using it nowadays.
SEO is definitely much much more widespread... just look at all the logs on promuscle etc, every fucktard who cant grow a biceps genetically uses SEO

not gonna lie i thought about using something similar in my delts, wouldve experimented by myself though with MCT oil and stuff

just cuz i like the look when ive shot gear in my delts and have a bit of pip and swelling
just 3ml makes a huge difference

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 06:01:02 AM »

Your off here mate i know fucking loads of new pros that shoot synthol not nolotil which is alot fucking harder to get hold of then synthol and more expensive.

i also know top amatures that use synthol and amatures that dont.

i got respect for your knowledge but your deluded here.

i also know a fair few top amatures who have never pinned anywhere other then ass, quads, calves, delts  and some new pros eg nathan, that only started pinning biceps and triceps about 3 months ago.

your deluded if you think to turn pro that its a rule you have to pin your whole body.

some newly turned pros have never used SEO

All top pros use SEO to a large degree yes.

Dont get me wrong SEO is a huge part of bodybuilding, but you dont Need it to turn pro your not taking into consideration genetics ect.
]
someone who has never used seo can have much more impressive bodyparts then someone who smashed SEO due to that thing called genetics - early on forget the top pros im talking about top amatures new pros.

ive got nothing to lie about im not gaining anyhting.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 07:04:30 AM »
Your off here mate i know fucking loads of new pros that shoot synthol not nolotil which is alot fucking harder to get hold of then synthol and more expensive.

i also know top amatures that use synthol and amatures that dont.

i got respect for your knowledge but your deluded here.

i also know a fair few top amatures who have never pinned anywhere other then ass, quads, calves, delts  and some new pros eg nathan, that only started pinning biceps and triceps about 3 months ago.

your deluded if you think to turn pro that its a rule you have to pin your whole body.

some newly turned pros have never used SEO

All top pros use SEO to a large degree yes.

Dont get me wrong SEO is a huge part of bodybuilding, but you dont Need it to turn pro your not taking into consideration genetics ect.
]
someone who has never used seo can have much more impressive bodyparts then someone who smashed SEO due to that thing called genetics - early on forget the top pros im talking about top amatures new pros.

ive got nothing to lie about im not gaining anyhting.

No I would say 80% of competitors use synthol starting about 6 weeks out if not earlier then use Nolotil the day of the show. Nolotil is not hard to find and it's fairly priced. we have a source for it here posted in a stickey up top. check his prices it's fairly cheap! In the last few years I don't think anybody got their pro card without shooting their biceps or had been shooting them in the past. so what you never shot gear, synthol or nolotil in your biceps and got a pro card? hard to believe.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 08:00:59 AM »
like i say i know a fair few guys who have turned pro that havent used SEO until they turned pro.

i will be using SEO though, i just havent come across nolotil in the UK,

Jizmo have you? Synthol is alot easier to source.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 08:07:53 AM »
never seen anyone selling nolotil tbh

an analgetic that makes you swell. weird stuff.
you could probably mix similar stuff yourself if it just gives swelling and nothing else...

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 08:22:56 AM »
Just asked my guy about it.

originialy used for doctors to use on babies hearts whilst operating on them , because they are so small they used to enlarge and then return back to normal size making it easier for procedure.

could you not just Use EO for site enhancement?

never ever seen it in the UK, io know guys using synthol. loads.