Author Topic: grey top hgh  (Read 24074 times)

whitewidow

Re: grey top hgh
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2015, 02:39:03 AM »
:)Thanks for the props guys, I just think I get lucky in the right lighting and shirt that appears to make me look big :)

@WW- I am running 15 a day now for 2 days, and would like to hit 20 a day. I have run 10iu or rips in the past for my last show. For my next show I am ramping things up more, I will be adjusting my slin with the growth also. I had only been doing 10iu pre workout, but did 10iu before my first meal today and will see where that gets me.

As far as pics I will be getting some new ones up soon, I plan on doing a thread at Outlaw(im thinking,I dont post a lot) and would like to do a weekly update and include everything I am doing(as I did in the past at gh15). I have a great training partner Justin Harris and things have been going good for both of us.

Chubz

damn that's going through a kit per week. I hope you get your pro card so you start making some money. I know we all invest alot of money in ourselves with no return. most of us anyway.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2015, 01:54:55 PM »
WW  I'm planning on doing the Masters Nats, I'm 42, and I'm hoping to get that procard, but only for my own personal satisfaction. I knew after my first 2 shows that this sport is expensive and that I would never get my money back. I'm VERY realistic, if I got my pro card, I would compete at the 212's and I know I couldn't hang with those guys. Only the top Pros and self promoting pros make money. What hobby is cheap though, I used to drag race, this is way cheaper.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2015, 05:13:01 PM »
I have way too many damn hobbies lol and not a damn one of them is easy on the bank account

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2015, 03:04:03 AM »
WW  I'm planning on doing the Masters Nats, I'm 42, and I'm hoping to get that procard, but only for my own personal satisfaction. I knew after my first 2 shows that this sport is expensive and that I would never get my money back. I'm VERY realistic, if I got my pro card, I would compete at the 212's and I know I couldn't hang with those guys. Only the top Pros and self promoting pros make money. What hobby is cheap though, I used to drag race, this is way cheaper.

well I hope you get the nod. I know some guys just do it for themselves and I respect that. Most real exciting hobbys are spendy. Playing rec league basketbll is all I can think of that's only 40$. I know it's not the same.

Superman132

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2015, 09:06:42 AM »
could you post a photo of these vials, i would like to see them and their top. never seen grey tops.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2015, 02:37:08 AM »
There are grey tops but these on the box and the label say "the Grey Top"

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2015, 05:55:10 PM »
Damn they do look good, hope they work as good as they look

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2015, 05:46:37 AM »
so what's the verdict on this HGH? chubz wher you at? you get bloodwork done or have a opinion of the quality?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2015, 07:03:13 AM »
damn that's going through a kit per week. I hope you get your pro card so you start making some money. I know we all invest alot of money in ourselves with no return. most of us anyway.

getting pro card and making money haha - that doesnt happen unless your top 10.

no mag except flex wants BB anymore they want fitness

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2015, 07:05:42 AM »
also i sware you guys in the US are so paranoid about hgh

Black to hyge works its real HGH and everyone decent BB in the uk with a good hook up is on them.

why use something that has no rep i dont get it.

that like someone using a new UGL that no ones heard about but this is worse because its HGH and alot fuking harder to source and alot more expensive.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2015, 07:24:42 AM »
also i sware you guys in the US are so paranoid about hgh

Black to hyge works its real HGH and everyone decent BB in the uk with a good hook up is on them.

why use something that has no rep i dont get it.

that like someone using a new UGL that no ones heard about but this is worse because its HGH and alot fuking harder to source and alot more expensive.

I heard those black tops are not real hygetropin but they are legit. Id be down to try some black tops I just got these for cheaper and they were domestic. Id have to wait longer for Black tops. Besides Flex Lewis who's a Top pro from the UK?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2015, 01:43:48 AM »
What do you mean its not real hyge.....
its hygene pharma its not hygetropin - ive posted the whole hyge stroy before on here.

first off i didnt say top flight BB i said Decent BB - infact i didnt even say pros.

nathan sylvester - know him personaly.
pscarb - not a pro but well respected
Jhon Hodgson  
lee powel
cecil croasdaile
Zack Khan before her retired - trained with him in sheffield many times

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2015, 02:50:52 AM »
its hygene pharma its not hygetropin - ive posted the whole hyge stroy before on here.

first off i didnt say top flight BB i said Decent BB - infact i didnt even say pros.

Jhon Hodgson  
lee powel
cecil croasdaile

Black tops are just basic generic chinese HGH. How long did you stay on the black tops?

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2015, 06:52:10 PM »
so what's the verdict on this HGH? chubz wher you at? you get bloodwork done or have a opinion of the quality?

Sorry WW, meant to get back sooner. Ok so I have only really been at 10iu a day. I haven't done a test, just really am strapped for time. My hands are numb, I'm leaning up, which is usually what happens when I start GH, I just ordered more kits, I'm really planning to be up to 15iu this week and then more if I can take it. I will get back after a week at 15iu.

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2015, 10:54:41 PM »
Sorry WW, meant to get back sooner. Ok so I have only really been at 10iu a day. I haven't done a test, just really am strapped for time. My hands are numb, I'm leaning up, which is usually what happens when I start GH, I just ordered more kits, I'm really planning to be up to 15iu this week and then more if I can take it. I will get back after a week at 15iu.

Thanks for the update brother. is it too early to compare them to the old Riptropin kits? I assume it would, anyway just keep us all posted! Thanks chubz!

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2015, 02:27:59 AM »
Keep us posted please.
Mr. AZ 2003

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2015, 05:29:45 AM »

Jhon Hodgson  
lee powel
cecil croasdaile

Pscarb only use hyges when hes' out of pharma.
Zack mostly only uses geno's and nordi's, i know because the guy who sold Zack his geno's for nigh on 2 years got banged up along with my uncle!
don't know what he's using now though but he was most definitely not using hyges in the past couple years and he didn't speak too highly of them when asked!

the rest i have no idea to be fair so you could be right  and they're top bodybuilders imo not just decent!
Cecile is a beast

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2015, 12:40:45 PM »
Pscarb only use hyges when hes' out of pharma.
Zack mostly only uses geno's and nordi's, i know because the guy who sold Zack his geno's for nigh on 2 years got banged up along with my uncle!
don't know what he's using now though but he was most definitely not using hyges in the past couple years and he didn't speak too highly of them when asked!

the rest i have no idea to be fair so you could be right  and they're top bodybuilders imo not just decent!
Cecile is a beast

Ive never heard of one of those guys. I saw a video clip that had zack Khan in it and he was not anything special. He would not place top 10 at any of the big shows.He has won a few smaller IFBB shows.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2015, 02:25:11 PM »

Ive never heard of one of those guys. I saw a video clip that had zack Khan in it and he was not anything special. He would not place top 10 at any of the big shows.

na Zack wouldn't place well at a top show, he always lacked condition. has incredible muscle shape and thickness but injuries fucked him as well. two quad tendon tears is brutal but had lots of potential - awesome muscle bellies and carried mass in the upper body really well but had weaknesses.

the others...Cecile Croasdale i think has only at one ifbb pro show where he got 10th. i was there at the british grand prix but there were some top pros he was up against like Roelly, Freeman, Branch etc
he's a beast though

Alvin Small for me though is the best British BB outside of Flex.
the most insane size ive ever seen on a human being - including Kai and most pros
but shape isn't the best and neither is condition.
immense strength also - 260kg bench for 6
preacher machine one arm entire stack, lost count on reps. nigh on 100kg the entire stack

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2015, 03:16:45 PM »
na Zack wouldn't place well at a top show, he always lacked condition. has incredible muscle shape and thickness but injuries fucked him as well. two quad tendon tears is brutal but had lots of potential - awesome muscle bellies and carried mass in the upper body really well but had weaknesses.

the others...Cecile Croasdale i think has only at one ifbb pro show where he got 10th. i was there at the british grand prix but there were some top pros he was up against like Roelly, Freeman, Branch etc
he's a beast though

Alvin Small for me though is the best British BB outside of Flex.
the most insane size ive ever seen on a human being - including Kai and most pros
but shape isn't the best and neither is condition.
immense strength also - 260kg bench for 6
preacher machine one arm entire stack, lost count on reps. nigh on 100kg the entire stack

I competed against Alvin , made us all look like swimmers... Widow, for a small country we've had our fair share of good bodybuilders... Altho we've been a bit bare since the 90's.. Yates, clairmonte, ian Harrison,eddy ellwood , Ernie Taylor, Shaun davies.... If Elwood and Harrison were American they would have been legends... Some excellent top amatures back then too

As for today, flex and Shaun tavernier are probly the best placing of the bunch.. I don't think anywhere is churning out 90's quality bodybuilders anymore

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2015, 01:35:12 AM »
Personaly i think nathan is the best out of the lot.

Khans a mass monster, hes never come in shredded.

nathan has insane genetics and hes strong as fuck ( means nothing in BB but one of the few that actually is strong ) . best chance the UK has at haveing someone in the top 10 at the olympia

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2015, 06:36:03 AM »
It's crazy you wonder why we obsess about our drugs and this is why! USA PHarma AAS and HGH are far superior to those products of other countrys otherwise there would be more of a impact made by the other countrys athletes. USA is way beyond alot of countrys when we get into drug stacks and the quality of our drugs is just better!.

The guys who don't bitch usually never go pro or they don't even do well in any shows. It is also about cash! HGH and AAS drugs are not cheap so these guys do some weird acts to get their HGH,AAS Money. You guys might think you get better drugs bet lets see how many guys outof the usa will make he Top 10 Open class.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2015, 09:43:39 AM »

nathan has insane genetics and hes strong as fuck ( means nothing in BB but one of the few that actually is strong ) . best chance the UK has at haveing someone in the top 10 at the olympia

Is he going the 212 route, or is he doing the open classes?

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2015, 09:57:37 AM »

Juges will see it totally diffrent! As far as zack Khan he is nothing special he reminds me of a amateur.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2015, 04:22:45 PM »
It's crazy you wonder why we obsess about our drugs and this is why! USA PHarma AAS and HGH are far superior to those products of other countrys otherwise there would be more of a impact made by the other countrys athletes. USA is way beyond alot of countrys when we get into drug stacks and the quality of our drugs is just better!.

The guys who don't bitch usually never go pro or they don't even do well in any shows. It is also about cash! HGH and AAS drugs are not cheap so these guys do some weird acts to get their HGH,AAS Money. You guys might think you get better drugs bet lets see how many guys outof the usa will make he Top 10 Open class.

one of the greatest ever bodybuilders is from Britain, the current 212 mr O is also.
Big Ramy from a foreign shore and lives in Kuwait, Dennis Wolf lived in Germany while making waves in the IFBB and moved to vegas only a few years ago, Ronny Rockel i think never moved to the US permanently, Gunter the same, Nasser moved after he turned pro. Sammir Bannout, Mohammed Mustafa, Makkawy, Brian Buchanan, Clairmonte the list goes on and on!
so much for non-US bodybuilders not making much of an impact! no?

world's comps are filled with quality physiques - in Dennis James, Palumbo's and many others opinion many of them are better than some of current stateside ifbb pros

reason why US bodybuilders are so abundant is because of its much larger population compared to other nations! and not to mention ifbb politics. only one pro card a year handed out in the UK and thats to the overall winner, likewise the case in most countries so most stay amateur as they have a better chance at prize money. just a couple years ago the UK overall winner refused the ifbb pro card as he didn't have any backing from a sponsor.
the npc hand out pro cards like its going out of fashion and lot of them are sponsored or close to sponsorship deals.
its more about cash than quality of drugs.
Big Ramy lives in Kuwait, he definitely doesn't get his gear from the US.
nabba world competitors, Wolf until 2011, too many examples for you to choose from.