Author Topic: grey top hgh  (Read 24080 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
grey top hgh
« on: February 04, 2015, 12:22:39 PM »
any reviews or opinions?  there from a very reputable guy. thanks fellas

whitewidow

Re: grey top hgh
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 03:18:59 AM »
any reviews or opinions?  there from a very reputable guy. thanks fellas

I might give these a try. I'm not 100% sure yet.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 05:21:04 AM »
I might give these a try. I'm not 100% sure yet.

im thinking about it myself. ive used rips in the past and they worked out as well. so much shit gh out there now is tough to pull the trigger.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 07:49:27 AM »
The problem with these generics is quality control and purity.  There is none.  Buy pharm grade if at all possible because when you take into account the fact that almost all generics are under dosed, and the purity is bad.  Pharm grade really isn't that much more cost wise.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 07:53:06 AM »
or ghrp2 and mod grf - unless your wanting to run hgh at 5ius plus

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 09:07:40 AM »
The problem with these generics is quality control and purity.  There is none.  Buy pharm grade if at all possible because when you take into account the fact that almost all generics are under dosed, and the purity is bad.  Pharm grade really isn't that much more cost wise.

I agree with you about the purity and dosing. but I figure the ugl aas products I use are just as contaminated.  not too worried about cost. its easier for me to get generics that's all. ive gotten a few seizure letters in the past from customs so I don't like to import anything anymore, so that kind of limits my options w pharm hgh.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 09:13:27 AM »
or ghrp2 and mod grf - unless your wanting to run hgh at 5ius plus

I use 10iu of generics per day along w a little slin. that's the norm for me. nothing too crazy. ive never gotten into peps. but Ive heard good and bad, like everything else.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 01:44:18 AM »
probably not ideal then.

hgh is one of the things i just cant handel right now, at 10ius a day i literally cant keep my eyes open at work and we are very busy right now.

black top hyge - best ive used and only thing i will touch from the correct source.
i wouldnt even use black tops from any one else tbh.

peptides at x3 a day is enough for me to keep hgh serums above 20 working in conjunction with slin

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 01:15:24 PM »
Grey top, or TheGreyTop? Two completely different products.
Mr. AZ 2003

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 05:21:56 PM »
Grey top, or TheGreyTop? Two completely different products.

thegreytop

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 01:45:37 AM »

thegreytop

the boxes that say "the Grey top" look good. I want to get into one bad. Def professional looking but I honestly have not tried them yet. the online reviews are good.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 04:42:00 PM »
I just got a few kits and plan on running at least 15iu a day and planning on 20iu. Just started this am, will report back.

Chubz

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 02:39:05 AM »
I just got a few kits and plan on running at least 15iu a day and planning on 20iu. Just started this am, will report back.

Chubz

Damn why so much?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 06:55:29 AM »
Damn why so much?

chubz is a monster. I know his pics from another board.

harry123

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2015, 11:29:20 PM »

men a 15iu Monster!  ;)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2015, 12:05:49 AM »

Hi chubz

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2015, 12:07:05 AM »

men a 15iu Monster!  ;)

and again hi Chubz

post a pic of your monsterous self chubz :)

harry123

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2015, 12:13:43 AM »
hi

i also hav a some kits of "ThegreyTop" and test it from tomorrow. i take 8iu eod.

gives any Reviews from These Greys?

greets
h

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2015, 01:17:47 AM »
and again hi Chubz

Ya, he's yoked. Shoulder's like bowling balls.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2015, 05:52:45 AM »
and again hi Chubz

pretty sure he has posted some pics here. legit competitor. id definatly trust his judgment on the subject

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2015, 08:06:31 AM »
seen some igf-1 results come back very good, the two who supply them are the only two worth trusting when it comes to generic gh.
have yet to see a bad gh serum but its the igf results that have got me interested

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2015, 12:23:59 PM »
 :)Thanks for the props guys, I just think I get lucky in the right lighting and shirt that appears to make me look big :)

@WW- I am running 15 a day now for 2 days, and would like to hit 20 a day. I have run 10iu or rips in the past for my last show. For my next show I am ramping things up more, I will be adjusting my slin with the growth also. I had only been doing 10iu pre workout, but did 10iu before my first meal today and will see where that gets me.

As far as pics I will be getting some new ones up soon, I plan on doing a thread at Outlaw(im thinking,I dont post a lot) and would like to do a weekly update and include everything I am doing(as I did in the past at gh15). I have a great training partner Justin Harris and things have been going good for both of us.

Chubz

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2015, 01:06:43 PM »
:)Thanks for the props guys, I just think I get lucky in the right lighting and shirt that appears to make me look big :)

@WW- I am running 15 a day now for 2 days, and would like to hit 20 a day. I have run 10iu or rips in the past for my last show. For my next show I am ramping things up more, I will be adjusting my slin with the growth also. I had only been doing 10iu pre workout, but did 10iu before my first meal today and will see where that gets me.

As far as pics I will be getting some new ones up soon, I plan on doing a thread at Outlaw(im thinking,I dont post a lot) and would like to do a weekly update and include everything I am doing(as I did in the past at gh15). I have a great training partner Justin Harris and things have been going good for both of us.

Chubz

any thoughts on the gh so far??  how did the puck look? taste it by any chance? on 15iu of rips Id get sleepy, not on 10 tho.  how have you been feeling?? im damn close to grabbing 500ius or so of these greys.  I used to love this guys gh. rips and novos(before) were always on point for me as far as generics go.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2015, 01:22:39 PM »
No comment yet, GH hits everyone different......RIPS were good stuff......cracked me up all the haters against them. This is my 3rd day on grays and will really be the first day at 15iu(mon and tues were 10iu) I will let you know in a day or 2 what I think.

harry123

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2015, 09:23:09 PM »
hi

i have shoot yesterday my first 8iu from the Grey tops.
i must wait a Little bit for a Review. before i was on 8iu rips EOD.

greets
h