Author Topic: Obama goes there - ’People Committed Terrible Deeds In The Name of Christ’  (Read 13348 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How can no one see the Catholic church is far from Christian. They tortured and burned Christians for reading the Bible.

I thought this placed was lost but then a gem like this turns up.

+1

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It's his way of covering and making excuses for radical Islam. There's no two ways about it. He met with Muslim leaders but would not say who they were.

You know they are planning a takeover of the US right?

Are you gonna fight back ???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
How quickly will Coach become a terrorist sympathizer given how often he has made very thinly veiled wishes for horrible things for Obama on this site (that of course our shit Mods never remove)

'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama and turn the U.S. into a 'Muslim province' in new execution video

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2928426/ISIS-claim-execute-Japanese-hostage-24-hours.html#ixzz3QvGNXrmi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LOL....amazing. You lefties really are mental cases. Hahahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The funny thing too is that the pos of muslim shit in the WH wont even call ISIS Islamic

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
@CarlosC:  The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
 The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
 The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
 The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
 The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
 The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
 The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
 The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
 The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
 The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
 The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
 The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
 The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
 The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
 The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims
 The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
 The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
 The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
 The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
 The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
 The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
 The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
 The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
 The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
 The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'
 Think of it:
 Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
 Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
 Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
 Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
 Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
 Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
 Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
 Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
 Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
 Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
 Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
 Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
 Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
 Christians living with Jews = No Problem
 Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
 Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
 Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
 Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
 Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
 Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
 Muslims living with Christians = Problem
 Muslims living with Jews = Problem
 Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
 Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
 Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
 Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
 MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
 **********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
 They’re not happy in Gaza
 They're not happy in Egypt
 They're not happy in Libya
 They're not happy in Morocco
 They're not happy in Iran
 They're not happy in Iraq
 They're not happy in Yemen
 They're not happy in Afghanistan
 They're not happy in Pakistan
 They're not happy in Syria
 They're not happy in Lebanon
 They're not happy in Nigeria
 They're not happy in Kenya
 They're not happy in Sudan

******** So, where are they happy? **********
 They're happy in Australia
 They're happy in England
 They're happy in Belgium
 They're happy in France
 They're happy in Italy
 They're happy in Germany
 They're happy in Sweden
 They're happy in the USA & Canada
 They're happy in Norway & India
 They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered!!!!

Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
 AND A LOT MORE!!!!!!!
 Think about it......

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-people-committed-terrible-deeds-in-the-name-of-christ-2015-2#ixzz3QyJ66IzX

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
On Tuesday, the so-called Islamic State released a slickly produced video showing a Jordanian pilot being burned alive in a steel cage. On Wednesday, the United Nations issued a report detailing various “mass executions of boys, as well as reports of beheadings, crucifixions of children, and burying children alive” at the hands of the Islamic State.

And on Thursday, President Obama seized the opportunity of the National Prayer Breakfast to forthrightly criticize the “terrible deeds” . . . committed “in the name of Christ.”

“Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history,” Obama said, referring to the ennobling aspects of religion as well as the tendency of people to “hijack” religions for murderous ends.

"And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ."

Obama’s right. Terrible things have been done in the name of Christianity. I have yet to meet a Christian who denies this.

But, as odd as it may sound for a guy named Goldberg to point it out, the Inquisition and the Crusades aren’t the indictments Obama thinks they are. For starters, the Crusades — despite their terrible organized cruelties — were a defensive war.

“The Crusades could more accurately be described as a limited, belated and, in the last analysis, ineffectual response to the jihad — a failed attempt to recover by a Christian holy war what had been lost to a Muslim holy war,” writes Bernard Lewis, the greatest living English-language historian of Islam.

As for the Inquisition, it needs to be clarified that there was no single “Inquisition,” but many. And most were not particularly nefarious. For centuries, whenever the Catholic Church launched an inquiry or investigation, it mounted an “inquisition,” which means pretty much the same thing.

Historian Thomas Madden, director of the Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies at Saint Louis University, writes that the “Inquisition was not born out of desire to crush diversity or oppress people; it was rather an attempt to stop unjust executions.”

In medieval Europe, heresy was a crime against the state, Madden explains. Local nobles, often greedy, illiterate, and eager to placate the mob, gleefully agreed to execute people accused of witchcraft or some other forms of heresy. By the 1100s, such accusations were causing grave injustices (in much the same way that apparatchiks in Communist countries would level charges of disloyalty in order to have rivals “disappeared”).

“The Catholic Church’s response to this problem was the Inquisition,” Madden explains, “first instituted by Pope Lucius III in 1184.”

I cannot defend everything done under the various Inquisitions — especially in Spain — because some of it was indefensible. But there’s a very important point to make here that transcends the scoring of easy, albeit deserved, points against Obama’s approach to Islamic extremism (which he will not call Islamic): Christianity, even in its most terrible days, even under the most corrupt popes, even during the most unjustifiable wars, was indisputably a force for the improvement of man.

Christianity ended greater barbarisms under pagan Rome. The church often fell short of its ideals — which all human things do — but its ideals were indisputably a great advance for humanity. Similarly, while some rationalized slavery and Jim Crow in the U.S. by invoking Christianity, it was ultimately the ideals of Christianity itself that dealt the fatal blow to those institutions. Just read any biography of Martin Luther King Jr. if you don’t believe me.

When Obama alludes to the evils of medieval Christianity, he fails to acknowledge the key word: “medieval.” What made medieval Christianity backward wasn’t Christianity but medievalism.

It is perverse that Obama feels compelled to lecture the West about not getting too judgmental on our “high horse” over radical Islam’s medieval barbarism in 2015 because of Christianity’s medieval barbarism in 1215.

It’s also insipidly hypocritical. President Obama can’t bring himself to call the Islamic State “Islamic,” but he’s happy to offer a sermon about Christianity’s alleged crimes at the beginning of the last millennium.

We are all descended from cavemen who broke the skulls of their enemies with rocks for fun or profit. But that hardly mitigates the crimes of a man who does the same thing today. I see no problem judging the behavior of the Islamic State and its apologists from the vantage point of the West’s high horse, because we’ve earned the right to sit in that saddle.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I know you'd like to pretend the the bombing of abortion clinics and the murder of doctors are not acts committed by Christian Extremist

Same goes for the Olympic Park Bombing

People committing acts of violence motivated by the christian religious beliefs

Don't feel so bad.  Shit, every religion has their violent nutbags.  Even Buddhist

This is utter horseshit...in the time it took to write that shit and this response more people have died at the hands of muslin shitbags then in the entire anti abortion movement. I had a thread a few months back that detailed every murder and incident/injury....I want to say 26 or something. So give me a break. Obama is a piece of shit and he defends what cannot be defended. Typical lib to the core.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Boko Haram and Isis kill tens of thousands of people , 9/11, all sorts of daily shit from these animals - and the best lib fags can do is point to a few lone wolf types in this country over a period of decades.   ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Boko Haram and Isis kill tens of thousands of people , 9/11, all sorts of daily shit from these animals - and the best lib fags can do is point to a few lone wolf types in this country over a period of decades.   ::)

Exactly.

It's so pathetic.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

This is utter horseshit...in the time it took to write that shit and this response more people have died at the hands of muslin shitbags then in the entire anti abortion movement. I had a thread a few months back that detailed every murder and incident/injury....I want to say 26 or something. So give me a break. Obama is a piece of shit and he defends what cannot be defended. Typical lib to the core.

It's amazing how sick liberals mindset truly is.

People being burnt alive, children being raped/tortured, beheadings and this is their response.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
It's amazing how sick liberals mindset truly is.

People being burnt alive, children being raped/tortured, beheadings and this is their response.

Some liberals just might have a mental disorder.   :-\

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
wow...we are really fucked.

"these guys killed more people than these guys in the name of religion..."

"oh well these guys did it like a long time ago so it doesnt count"

What in the shit man..

Bros the kkk is a terroist group...you guys do know that they are a Christian Orginazation as per their history and their current leader.

Retarded religion is the freaking issue. Killing in the name of!!!... But to discount the fucked up shit of one religion because the bulk of it was done a while ago, i mean its insane to me.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

please explain how the fact that muslim nutbags commit more acts of violence in the name of their religion changes the fact that fundie christians have also done the same thing

they are both example of terrorism in the name of religion

I assume you have no problem calling a spade a spade and calling a christian extremist a christian extremist just like you have no problem calling a muslim extremist a muslim extremist (and I'm already on the record saying it's complete horseshit that the administration won't use that term)

in spite of your right wing nuttiness you don't seem to be the type of person that has a problem calling things what they are

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

What in the shit man..

Bros the kkk is a terroist group...you guys do know that they are a Christian Orginazation as per their history and their current leader.

Retarded religion is the freaking issue. Killing in the name of!!!... But to discount the fucked up shit of one religion because the bulk of it was done a while ago, i mean its insane to me.

there's a statue of limitations on religion,you didn't know that

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

its insane to me..like for real

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

HH seems to think that sheer numbers matter when defining a specific act

Apparently if one person commits 500 robberies and another only commits 5 then the second person should not be labeled a "thief"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

What in the shit man..

The issue is Radical Islam, not what some fanatics did during the 12th century.  One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.  The US and many other parts of the world are at war with terrorists who are part of an ideology.  We are not at war with Christians, Christian ideology, radical Christians, 12th Century Catholics, the 1950s KKK, etc.  

What's insane is all of this moral equivalency.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The issue is Radical Islam, not what some fanatics did during the 12th century.  One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.  The US and many other parts of the world are at war with terrorists who are part of an ideology.  We are not at war with Christians, Christian ideology, radical Christians, 12th Century Catholics, the 1950s KKK, etc.  

how about acts of violence by christian extremists in the 21rst century?

I'm sure you must be aware that those exist

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
We need get Michelle to bust out her Marks-a-lot and get this whole matter straightened out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Funny being lectured about extremism by  a pos who was BFF w a domestic terrorist himself

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

youre kidding me right? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
youre kidding me right? 

Kidding about the complete inapplicability of the KKK to our fight against Radical Islam?  Not at all.