Author Topic: The Guardian: Fox News "literally – working for al-Qaida and Isis’s media arm"  (Read 3253 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
BFD.

When are you libtards gonna wake up.  Everything about the West is a 'recruiting tool' for these psychos.

Why don't we stop women from voting or start trashing gay people.  If we don't they can use that to recruit more psychos!  ::)

Fucking liberal idiots.

Also, it's very funny watching Blacken fake argue the issue with his whork gimmick, lol.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: "
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2015, 01:34:05 PM »
That looks pretty impressive.  My credentials?  An average Joe American citizen who thinks for himself.  So, in this instance, I'd be interested to hear their input on how to combat ISIS.  That doesn't mean I will agree with everything they say. 

I wouldn't think you'd agree with everything they say,but you would agree their input would hold a little more water than yours

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
e: The media arm"
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2015, 01:37:44 PM »
BFD.

When are you libtards gonna wake up.  Everything about the West is a 'recruiting tool' for these psychos.

Why don't we stop women from voting or start trashing gay people.  If we don't they can use that to recruit more psychos!  ::)

Fucking liberal idiots.

Also, it's very funny watching Blacken fake argue the issue with his whork gimmick, lol.

hey Skippy don't you have some steelers fantasy football to plan out for next year,oh and great input on the topic :D :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: "
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2015, 01:40:44 PM »
I wouldn't think you'd agree with everything they say,but you would agree their input would hold a little more water than yours

Generally yes.  But if what they say doesn't make sense then I don't care what their credentials are.  Just look at the president.  Cannot get better credentials than being the POTUS.  But even he doesn't know what the heck he's talking about sometimes. 

bears

• Getbig IV
BFD.

When are you libtards gonna wake up.  Everything about the West is a 'recruiting tool' for these psychos.

Why don't we stop women from voting or start trashing gay people.  If we don't they can use that to recruit more psychos!  ::)

Fucking liberal idiots.

this this this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
in the PAST, sure, we gave weapons, training, intel, money and coverage to groups of bad guys who were working to further military and political agendas we had.  But that was in the 80s, 90s, and 2000s.   

We don't do that shit anymore.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I think Bruce Jenner's sex change and "deflate-gate" are also primary recruiting tools for ISIS. To stop encouraging terrorism, we need our government to censor the internet, all news stories and institute blasphemy laws.

Once that happens, ISIS will be "degraded" and America can declare victory.