Author Topic: Pentagon: Putin has AssBurgers Syndrome/Autism  (Read 14078 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Pentagon: Putin has AssBurgers Syndrome/Autism
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2015, 02:27:59 AM »

Interesting video Ro.

Is very strange when seeing the 3 buildings come down
How identical to the Controlled Demolition Buildings coming down they
All collapsed in the same manner.
As for all the Fragmented Bones Found.

This Doesn't prove or mean it was a inside job.
It Does however make it appear suspicious.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2015, 02:36:23 AM »
Ronan, you can't help these idiots.  I've been trying for years.  They don't want to know the truth.  Please don't confuse them with facts.  It would shatter their reality.

This applies to you as well. Just like Ro you think you know some deeper truth

Those who share conspiracy theories argue that it is usually naïve to believe in the official version of events because governments and corporations are Machiavellian manipulators of the media who often try to keep people in a state of ignorance and fear. Those with a “cover-up” as opposed to a “conspiracy theory” mindset accuse others of demonising them and being close-minded, whereas what they are doing is actually holding those in power to account and reclaiming history. They are often motivated by strong socio-political and religious ideologies (Byford, 2011).

It has been argued that conspiracy theories are psychologically functional in that they help individuals attain or maintain a sense of meaning, control and personal security (Newheiser et al., 2011). Miller (2002) suggests that conspiracy theories fulfil two essentially cognitive roles: an argumentative role and a social critique role. Shermer (2010) argued that in general conspiracy theories are held by people with four traits: patternicity (the tendency to find meaningful patterns in random noise), agenticity (the beliefs that the world is controlled by an/many invisible, intentional agent(s); confirmation bias (the strong preference to seek/find conformational evidence for what they believe) and hindsight bias (tailoring after-the-fact explanations to what they already know happened).
A

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2015, 03:02:51 AM »
Yes I don't think they were trying to say who did it just that important evidence was left out of the official story.

Interesting video Ro.

Is very strange when seeing the 3 buildings come down
How identical to the Controlled Demolition Buildings coming down they
All collapsed in the same manner.
As for all the Fragmented Bones Found.

This Doesn't prove or mean it was a inside job.
It Does however make it appear suspicious.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2015, 03:27:02 AM »
Yes I don't think they were trying to say who did it just that important evidence was left out of the official story.

That's the impression I got.
The asymmetric hitting of the planes & the symmetrical falling of the towers
Just doesn't seem right.

Then we have WTC falling in exactly the same manner from fire Damage.. ::)

Some on here just don't seem to like to ask questions

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2015, 06:49:12 AM »
I have NO idea about 9/11 as I had already left the service 3 years before but I'll share with everyone here what secrets I DID learn of when I was in the military...
ALL this stuff is from people way higher up than myself, including a Brigadier General I was personal friends with!!!

1)  JFK got himself in BIG trouble not supporting the "Bay of Pigs" invasion of Cuba once it was started, when asked he said NO to airstrikes to assist the invasion and the CIA went against him.
P.S.  As a side note, he DID have many mistresses and the CIA was tired of following him everywhere!

2)  There does exist a NUCLEAR powered plane, it flies from Nevada to an airforce base in UK in 20 minutes- only thing I heard it's called "Dark Star".  Because of the fact it puts raw radiation out in the atmosphere they don't use it much anymore (after 1998).

3)  I did hear the Moon landings were all filmed in the area around Area 51, directed/filmed by the great Stanley Kubrick (who did 2001: A space Odyssey).

That's about all I heard, I know it's dated, etc... but it was hot at the time!!

Was Kubrick trying to tell us something?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 08, 2015, 06:56:06 AM »
I have NO idea about 9/11 as I had already left the service 3 years before but I'll share with everyone here what secrets I DID learn of when I was in the military...
ALL this stuff is from people way higher up than myself, including a Brigadier General I was personal friends with!!!

1)  JFK got himself in BIG trouble not supporting the "Bay of Pigs" invasion of Cuba once it was started, when asked he said NO to airstrikes to assist the invasion and the CIA went against him.
P.S.  As a side note, he DID have many mistresses and the CIA was tired of following him everywhere!

2)  There does exist a NUCLEAR powered plane, it flies from Nevada to an airforce base in UK in 20 minutes- only thing I heard it's called "Dark Star".  Because of the fact it puts raw radiation out in the atmosphere they don't use it much anymore (after 1998).

3)  I did hear the Moon landings were all filmed in the area around Area 51, directed/filmed by the great Stanley Kubrick (who did 2001: A space Odyssey).

That's about all I heard, I know it's dated, etc... but it was hot at the time!!

:o

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2015, 09:52:47 AM »
:o
^^
This is all true stuff, I don't mind telling people as the vast majority (except for one source) are now dead.
Hell, I'm 47 myself!!

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2015, 11:17:01 AM »
I made no statements about whether I feel free or not.  As I stated before, if you actually believed in live and let live you wouldn't be reacting to me the way you are.

I believe you refuse to believe what is right in front of your eyes.  Turn your tv off and learn to think critically.

If you want to believe every "official" story about everything, go right ahead.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2015, 11:19:05 AM »
This applies to you as well. Just like Ro you think you know some deeper truth

Those who share conspiracy theories argue that it is usually naïve to believe in the official version of events because governments and corporations are Machiavellian manipulators of the media who often try to keep people in a state of ignorance and fear. Those with a “cover-up” as opposed to a “conspiracy theory” mindset accuse others of demonising them and being close-minded, whereas what they are doing is actually holding those in power to account and reclaiming history. They are often motivated by strong socio-political and religious ideologies (Byford, 2011).

It has been argued that conspiracy theories are psychologically functional in that they help individuals attain or maintain a sense of meaning, control and personal security (Newheiser et al., 2011). Miller (2002) suggests that conspiracy theories fulfil two essentially cognitive roles: an argumentative role and a social critique role. Shermer (2010) argued that in general conspiracy theories are held by people with four traits: patternicity (the tendency to find meaningful patterns in random noise), agenticity (the beliefs that the world is controlled by an/many invisible, intentional agent(s); confirmation bias (the strong preference to seek/find conformational evidence for what they believe) and hindsight bias (tailoring after-the-fact explanations to what they already know happened).

And people like "us" bug the shit out of you.

Good.   ;D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2015, 04:21:44 PM »
I'm saying it could happen, and it did happen.  Understand now?

If you had simply asserted that it did happen, you would've simultaneously communicated (in the form of presupposed content) that it could've happened, because if it couldn't have happened then it wouldn't have happened.

#hebrewtryingtosoundsmartbutbeingredundantofpeace

What's happened to the west....   

Putin and the Russians have been making historic real-world geopolitical moves and in the west they hurl 90s psychobabble labels at him.   ::)

Right. Because the USG has done absolutely nothing since the advent of the Ukrainian crisis, and as a consequence of its actions Russia is doing very well right now.

#getbiginternationalrelationsanalysisopeace

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2015, 04:28:04 PM »
I believe you refuse to believe what is right in front of your eyes.  Turn your tv off and learn to think critically.

If you want to believe every "official" story about everything, go right ahead.

You choose to believe what you want to believe. You only seek out information that confirms to your preconceived world view. You're repeating exactly the text book verbiage of the typical conspiracy personality type.

A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2015, 05:27:15 PM »

The theft of the Irish 'Crown Jewels' (1907) is far more intriguing story  ;)

Mighty Ireland without St.Patricks medal  :P :-[ :'(

;D

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 09, 2015, 05:44:39 PM »
^^
You're RIGHT on this, WIGGS- I even heard of this when I was in the military!!!

Most telling thing in this video is the look on the astronauts faces at the press conference, especially Armstrong.  They looked as if they were ashamed, not proud at all.  People always wondered why Armstrong shunned the spotlight, just crawled into a shell.