Author Topic: Pentagon: Putin has AssBurgers Syndrome/Autism  (Read 14090 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Pentagon: Putin has AssBurgers Syndrome/Autism
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2015, 07:09:52 AM »
I am that I am...Moses supposedly heard this, it also sounds very similar to Indian statements about the nature of reality.

Interesting

...The more you know*

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2015, 07:24:59 AM »
not taking in all the evidence before making an informed decision thats foil hattery to me, keen watching CNN for the truth.

I doubt you consider all the evidence.   When you claim that all explosive experts believe the twin towers were brought down by explosive charges it's obvious you invest little time in considering any evidence other than what confirms your bias.
A

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2015, 07:33:29 AM »
I already agreed that was a blanket statement, did you take the time to watch that film? The official story line believers are the naive ones.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2015, 07:37:04 AM »
Oh Lordy no!  Please tell me your fucking with the nincompoops. Please.

I'll disband Team BigRo if you're serious.  :D

I am very serious about it! many witnesses heard load explosions going off right before the towers collapsed. Building 7 was also demolished, official story is that it collapsed due to some fire, no building like it has collapsed due to fire.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2015, 07:43:15 AM »
I already agreed that was a blanket statement, did you take the time to watch that film? The official story line believers are the naive ones.

You fit the profile of a conspiracy nut guy.  You're inclined to be attracted to the fantastical because you like the idea that you have hidden knowledge or some higher perspective others don't.   You're driven by pure ego.
A

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2015, 07:45:34 AM »
nah your way off.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2015, 07:53:54 AM »
nah your way off.

You are drawn to the idea of hidden knowledge and the idea that you somehow are attuned to the world in a way others aren't  Everyone else is ignorant of the truth.  Only you and others who agree with you know the truth.  Your preference for esoteric mysticism and conspiracy theories clearly demonstrate this desire to feel as though you have some greater awareness and that truth is always hidden and only those with superior abilities can uncover the truth.  It's a way to feel superior to others and is driven by your ego.
A

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2015, 08:23:22 AM »
your the one turning a broad discussion in to a personal attack. What would that be driven by now?

I would be exceedingly happy if others had spiritual insight.I am a down to earth human being.

You choose to make up your own idea about where I am coming from, go ahead.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2015, 08:25:25 AM »
I have NO idea about 9/11 as I had already left the service 3 years before but I'll share with everyone here what secrets I DID learn of when I was in the military...
ALL this stuff is from people way higher up than myself, including a Brigadier General I was personal friends with!!!

1)  JFK got himself in BIG trouble not supporting the "Bay of Pigs" invasion of Cuba once it was started, when asked he said NO to airstrikes to assist the invasion and the CIA went against him.
P.S.  As a side note, he DID have many mistresses and the CIA was tired of following him everywhere!

2)  There does exist a NUCLEAR powered plane, it flies from Nevada to an airforce base in UK in 20 minutes- only thing I heard it's called "Dark Star".  Because of the fact it puts raw radiation out in the atmosphere they don't use it much anymore (after 1998).

3)  I did hear the Moon landings were all filmed in the area around Area 51, directed/filmed by the great Stanley Kubrick (who did 2001: A space Odyssey).

That's about all I heard, I know it's dated, etc... but it was hot at the time!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2015, 08:34:39 AM »
your the one turning a broad discussion in to a personal attack. What would that be driven by now?

I would be exceedingly happy if others had spiritual insight.I am a down to earth human being.

You choose to make up your own idea about where I am coming from, go ahead.

You happen to fall within a pretty clear personality type. There is consistency with your attraction to esoteric mysticism and conspiracy theories.  Conspiracy theorist are often attracted to other fringe beliefs and vice versa. You function under the fundamental principle that nothing can be taken at face value and that the truth is always concealed under layers that can only be explored and revealed by an elite class that includes individuals like yourself.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2015, 08:41:47 AM »
This is you to a T.  You've used these exact arguments against people who disagree with you.

Those who share conspiracy theories argue that it is usually naïve to believe in the official version of events because governments and corporations are Machiavellian manipulators of the media who often try to keep people in a state of ignorance and fear. Those with a “cover-up” as opposed to a “conspiracy theory” mindset accuse others of demonising them and being close-minded, whereas what they are doing is actually holding those in power to account and reclaiming history. They are often motivated by strong socio-political and religious ideologies (Byford, 2011).

It has been argued that conspiracy theories are psychologically functional in that they help individuals attain or maintain a sense of meaning, control and personal security (Newheiser et al., 2011). Miller (2002) suggests that conspiracy theories fulfil two essentially cognitive roles: an argumentative role and a social critique role. Shermer (2010) argued that in general conspiracy theories are held by people with four traits: patternicity (the tendency to find meaningful patterns in random noise), agenticity (the beliefs that the world is controlled by an/many invisible, intentional agent(s); confirmation bias (the strong preference to seek/find conformational evidence for what they believe) and hindsight bias (tailoring after-the-fact explanations to what they already know happened).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3694208/
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2015, 08:42:07 AM »
You fit the profile of a conspiracy nut guy.  You're inclined to be attracted to the fantastical because you like the idea that you have hidden knowledge or some higher perspective others don't.   You're driven by pure ego.

lol I can totally picture wiggs smoking a joint while watching youtube videos and thinking like this, feeling like he had an epiphany or something.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2015, 08:42:38 AM »
This is nothing but propaganda, along with 95% of the other garbage that comes out of the MSM and US government.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2015, 08:45:06 AM »
lol I can totally picture wiggs smoking a joint while watching youtube videos and thinking like this, feeling like he had an epiphany or something.

It's a form of intellectual elitism.  I figured out the truth.   I"m free and everyone else is a slave.  As I said it's ego driven.
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2015, 08:51:02 AM »
It's a form of intellectual elitism.  I figured out the truth.   I"m free and everyone else is a slave.  As I said it's ego driven.

So what, you don't have to believe any of it.  Live and let live.

BTW, if you pay taxes, you're a slave.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2015, 08:53:43 AM »
So what, you don't have to believe any of it.  Live and let live.

BTW, if you pay taxes, you're a slave.

Sure but anyone that presents something as a fact should expect to be challenged. I'm sure you don't go through life not challenging ideas you don't agree with. You just challenged me.  If you believed in live and let live you wouldn't have responded to my comment.
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2015, 08:59:10 AM »
Sure but anyone that presents something as a fact should expect to be challenged. I'm sure you don't go through life not challenging ideas you don't agree with. You just challenged me.  If you believed in live and let live you wouldn't have responded to my comment.

All/any authority (i.e. government) needs to be challenged and questioned.

You truly believe you are free?  Pondering this has nothing to do with my, or anyone else's ego.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2015, 09:01:23 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2015, 09:02:36 AM »
All/any authority (i.e. government) needs to be challenged and questioned.

You truly believe you are free?  Pondering this has nothing to do with my, or anyone else's ego.

I made no statements about whether I feel free or not.  As I stated before, if you actually believed in live and let live you wouldn't be reacting to me the way you are.
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2015, 01:32:41 PM »
I am very serious about it! many witnesses heard load explosions going off right before the towers collapsed. Building 7 was also demolished, official story is that it collapsed due to some fire, no building like it has collapsed due to fire.
???

I am really start to feel sorry 4 U ..............

Do U have structural building qualifications  ???

'many witnesses' , name them Mr.3/4 Ireland  :)

O, Paddy boy ...............

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2015, 01:37:26 PM »
watch the documentary I posted... and feel 'sorry' for them too.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2015, 02:08:18 PM »
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who can be brought under hypnosis and those that can't. An optimistic person who believes almost everything that is told to him is a person who can be hypnotized...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnosis

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2015, 02:13:54 PM »
watch the documentary I posted... and feel 'sorry' for them too.

Ronan, you can't help these idiots.  I've been trying for years.  They don't want to know the truth.  Please don't confuse them with facts.  It would shatter their reality.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2015, 02:37:41 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2015, 12:25:30 AM »
Ronan, you can't help these idiots.  I've been trying for years.  They don't want to know the truth.  Please don't confuse them with facts.  It would shatter their reality.

O, "black" Paddy boy ........................ ..... ;D ;D ;D

U a NOT destruction/demolition  explosive expert   ::) ::)