Author Topic: carb/protein ratio for my cycle  (Read 1568 times)

liftnbig

• Getbig II
carb/protein ratio for my cycle
« on: February 22, 2006, 06:11:05 PM »
I was wondering about what the ratio for carbs to protein should be for this cycle. I've done about five major cycles now mostly using deca, test, and d-bol stacks and Ive always just eat as much as I could of everything that I could get my hands on ;D But after the last one I cut some fat off and I'd like to keep some of it off this time if possable. The cycle iam running this time will be

week
1-6 Tren 75 eod
1-2 Prop 100 eod
1-10 Test Ent. 250 2 a week
1-12 equip. 150 eod
6-12 winny 50 eod

Stats
6'0, 230lbs, Body fat 15%

If you can give me some help I'd be greatful. also if you have any advice about the stack would be greatful also

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: carb/protein ratio for my cycle
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 07:41:50 PM »
hey bro, nice cycle  ;D

some things i would do diff (not major though) is lower ur EQ dose, i would have it exceed ur test amount IMO. its good ur not getting 2 carried away with the doses. i would extend the test again to 12 wks and then taper off with prop again to help aid pct, which, what do u have planned for that? so, 500mg/test is good and i would do 400mg EQ split with the test, so thats 200mg x 2/wk.

now for the diet, i would keep the protein around 400-500mg/day, expecially if ur running the EQ. as for carbs, if u wwant to cut up alittle bit i would do a carb cycle program where u have a low day, medium, and a high day (not too high, maybe around 250 at most for ur high day. this is what has worked for me and try it out for ur self, learn what works for u and what u can handle when it comes to dieting. good luck bro.

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 07:55:10 PM »
Good advice Muscle.

I like carb cycling when dieting, but just make sure you keep a fair amount of healthy fats in the diet.

The way I like it is 4days wk moderately low carb, 2 days wk extremely low, 1 day wk extremely high carb. On the 2 extremely low days fat intake is raised a good deal, on the high day it is dropped very considerably…protein is same every day.

Mess around with it until you find the right mix of high, medium, low days.

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 08:18:49 PM »
Ive never had to do anything more then nova for pct so far but I knew this one would be worst  with the trin  >:(  I have access to hcg and Ive done some research on the dosages, but if you have an idea for me post it me. It can only help.
Also as far as the test/eq split, I have enough test to up it a bit or should I just go ahead and lower the eq. ???
Thanks for the help on the diet

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 09:53:26 PM »
I was wondering about what the ratio for carbs to protein should be for this cycle. I've done about five major cycles now mostly using deca, test, and d-bol stacks and Ive always just eat as much as I could of everything that I could get my hands on ;D But after the last one I cut some fat off and I'd like to keep some of it off this time if possable. The cycle iam running this time will be
week
1-6 Tren 75 eod
1-2 Prop 100 eod
1-10 Test Ent. 250 2 a week
1-12 equip. 150 eod
6-12 winny 50 eod
Stats
6'0, 230lbs, Body fat 15%
If you can give me some help I'd be greatful. also if you have any advice about the stack would be greatful also

^That's obviously a cutter, so you are looking for vasularity and density.

Without any knowledge on your metabolism or bodytype it's hard for me to say.

I can't tell you how to split your carbs/fats/proteins without knowing what your propensity is for gaining fat.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 01:22:39 PM »
there is no point in taking more gear than what u really need. leave the test at 500mg and lower the EQ to 400mg/wk. i would run the hcg throughout ur cycle at 500ius every 5 days or so. and for pct i would run nolva ed for 4 wks at 40mg/ed. good luck with this cycle bro, looks like a good one. and remember, losing bf is not from gear but from diet so get that in check to meet ur goals!

muscle
muscle