Author Topic: Donald Trump Returns to Iowa 'Strongly Inclined' to Run for President  (Read 1243 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Please.   Please.   Getbiggers, do NOT fall for this dumb shit from Trump once again.

he does it every time.  And once again, right when his show needs a ratings bump after not meeting expectations:
http://www.mediaite.com/online/tv-critics-laugh-at-trump-for-wrongly-boasting-about-apprentice-ratings/

it's like clockwork.  and once again, nobody will talk about ben carson, they'll talk about a man workin for a liberal network, with a lifetime of liberal beliefs, that magically called himself a (R) when convenient. 

I'm tryin to get in front of it, so we don't make him a legit contender again, so it doesn't steal any shine from ACTUAL candidates.

real estate developer and reality television host Donald Trump, flirting with a presidential run has become a familiar preoccupation, and the 2016 election is no exception.

Trump has been booked as the keynote speaker at the Lincoln-Reagan Day Dinner on May 15 in Pottawattamie County, Iowa, the Des Moines Register reported Sunday, in another sign that he is seriously considering hopping into what could prove a crowded Republican presidential field.

While Trump floated the prospect of running in 2000 as an independent candidate, and again in 2012 as a Republican, the billionaire best known for his "you're fired" tagline on the NBC reality show The Apprentice, never did actually mount a campaign.

"I was leading in every poll. ... I regret that I didn't stay in," Trump told the Register of his chances in 2012. "I would've won the race against Obama. He would've been easy. Hillary is tougher to beat than Obama, but Hillary is very beatable."

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-02-09/donald-trump-returns-to-iowa-strongly-inclined-to-run-for-president

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Donald Trump Returns to Iowa 'Strongly Inclined' to Run for President
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 09:51:45 PM »
Anyone but a liberal.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 10:10:54 PM »
Anyone but a liberal.

Trump is a liberal.  

here, in 2015, telling us why single-payer is awesome:
http://crooksandliars.com/2015/01/donald-trump-outs-himself-liberal

The very lovely Michelle Malkin destroying him for another 2015 appearance where he shows many lib positions:
http://michellemalkin.com/2011/02/20/is-donald-trump-a-conservative/

Money talks?  Okay...  23% of Trump’s candidate contributions have gone to Republicans, and 31% to Democrats:

Michelle Malkin, in 2015, showing us a lifetime of liberal positions from Trump.  NOTHING ELSE TO SAY.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 10:24:35 PM »
Trump is a liberal.  

here, in 2015, telling us why single-payer is awesome:
http://crooksandliars.com/2015/01/donald-trump-outs-himself-liberal

The very lovely Michelle Malkin destroying him for another 2015 appearance where he shows many lib positions:
http://michellemalkin.com/2011/02/20/is-donald-trump-a-conservative/

Money talks?  Okay...  23% of Trump’s candidate contributions have gone to Republicans, and 31% to Democrats:

Michelle Malkin, in 2015, showing us a lifetime of liberal positions from Trump.  NOTHING ELSE TO SAY.

Anyone but a liberal.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 11:59:16 PM »
Trump is a circus act.  He's in it for publicity. 
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 07:06:44 AM »
He's the leader of the birther retards.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 07:08:52 AM »
Anyone but a liberal.

I know you're desperate coach but have some standards.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 09:38:26 AM »
He's the leader of the birther retards.

But even calling out Obama with a $5mil donation to the charity of his choice, Obama refused.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 10:09:04 AM »
But even calling out Obama with a $5mil donation to the charity of his choice, Obama refused.

i'm a birther.  But I think obama has no obligation to agree to random vague bets from liberal media whores like trump.

maybe he loses more than $5 mil worth of viability and credibility for future earnings by getting into that, and maybe he just doesn't like trump.

Also, does any similar deal from a 9/11 truther work in the same way?  ;) Didn't think so...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 10:33:58 AM »
i'm a birther.  But I think obama has no obligation to agree to random vague bets from liberal media whores like trump.

maybe he loses more than $5 mil worth of viability and credibility for future earnings by getting into that, and maybe he just doesn't like trump.

Also, does any similar deal from a 9/11 truther work in the same way?  ;) Didn't think so...

Would love to see Trump on the primary stage even if he isn't taken serious by the media and doesn't have a chance to win.

Just having him up there with his presence and speaking skills putting the heat on other candidates would be priceless.

Talk about a Rino hunter!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 01:56:42 PM »
maybe after the Celebrity Apprentice is over. He has too much money at stake to give that franchise up.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 03:12:53 PM »

Hey, call me what you'd like - I think there's WAY too much shadiness surrounding his birth cert to just ignore the issue.

But hey, real life conspiracy theories never happen, I know.  THe "official story" of benghazi says obama was powerless to stop it - you probably still believe that too lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2015, 04:58:19 PM »
Hey, call me what you'd like - I think there's WAY too much shadiness surrounding his birth cert to just ignore the issue.

But hey, real life conspiracy theories never happen, I know.  THe "official story" of benghazi says obama was powerless to stop it - you probably still believe that too lol

I didn't call you anything.  Ozmo called you birthers retards.  Take it up with him. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2016, 08:22:03 PM »
Would love to see Trump on the primary stage even if he isn't taken serious by the media and doesn't have a chance to win.

Just having him up there with his presence and speaking skills putting the heat on other candidates would be priceless.

Talk about a Rino hunter!

Trump is the biggest RINO of them all - he's ended up being a conservative hunter.

he leaves Kasich alone, and Kasich is a total lib.  Today he blamed man for climate change.