Author Topic: My life at 600 pounds  (Read 12276 times)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: My life at 600 pounds
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2015, 09:37:47 AM »
And when people die of Anorexia, they are just too lazy to eat? Same logic
Every human has the same ability to control what goes in their body no matter how much or how little they eat. It's about being accountable to yourself.  Everyone knows that eating ten Big Macs isn't the way to live.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2015, 09:40:31 AM »
Every human has the same ability to control what goes in their body no matter how much or how little they eat. It's about being accountable to yourself.  Everyone knows that eating ten Big Macs isn't the way to live.

I suppose, if you want to forget about the last 200 yrs of what we've learned about psychology and the human brain. 

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2015, 09:47:42 AM »
I suppose, if you want to forget about the last 200 yrs of what we've learned about psychology and the human brain. 
My buddy has a sister. 400 lbs at 25 yrs old. We've given her help with multiple eating plans and FREE training. She refuses any help and will never work out but yet finds time to cruise fast food places. She controls what goes into her mouth and if she does any cardio or even if she gets off the couch. She is plain fucking lazy. I'm tired of people giving them labels and enabling them. It's their choice to become a fat fuck and to stay a fat fuck

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2015, 09:51:18 AM »
Seems a little harsh. Considering we recognize Bulimia and Anorexia as mental illnesses that people die from inspite of intervention, it's a stones throw to realize people who get to this point are screwed in the head as well.

I think they are wrong to. They inflict self harm to them selfs. If they kill themself I'll feel sorry for the fact that they couldnt find the strength to change tgemself

The world had 8 billion people. It's not fair plain and simple. I can't fell sorry for all 8 billion people because EVERYONE has something wrong with them.  I deal with depression but through therapy and self help that I went out and got for my self because I know that I wanted to kill my self and that wasn't right.  MY own strength made me try to fix the MY own problem. So ya I veiws those that can't or don't want to as weak

People that are 699lb know they have a problem. Just like people who refuse to eat or throw up after every meal knows deep down inside that it's not right. They do. They just don't take responsibility to change it on there own or they don't want to. So know I don't feel sorry for them.  I can have sympathy for what made them develop their problem but I'm not sorry for the actual disorder

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2015, 09:59:21 AM »
I think they are wrong to. They inflict self harm to them selfs. If they kill themself I'll feel sorry for the fact that they couldnt find the strength to change tgemself

The world had 8 billion people. It's not fair plain and simple. I can't fell sorry for all 8 billion people because EVERYONE has something wrong with them.  I deal with depression but through therapy and self help that I went out and got for my self because I know that I wanted to kill my self and that wasn't right.  MY own strength made me try to fix the MY own problem. So ya I veiws those that can't or don't want to as weak

People that are 699lb know they have a problem. Just like people who refuse to eat or throw up after every meal knows deep down inside that it's not right. They do. They just don't take responsibility to change it on there own or they don't want to. So know I don't feel sorry for them.  I can have sympathy for what made them develop their problem but I'm not sorry for the actual disorder

The world has a lot of people. I don't think we have to feel sorry for them, but I also don't think we need to bash people with mental illnesses. If you are arguing a person eating themselves to death isn't a sign of a mental illness we'll have to just agree to disagree. That is NOT to say all obese people have a mental illness. Some are lazy and won't do what they need to in order to be healthy. But I'm talking about the extremes

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2015, 10:01:33 AM »
The world has a lot of people. I don't think we have to feel sorry for them, but I also don't think we need to bash people with mental illnesses. If you are arguing a person eating themselves to death isn't a sign of a mental illness we'll have to just agree to disagree. That is NOT to say all obese people have a mental illness. Some are lazy and won't do what they need to in order to be healthy. But I'm talking about the extremes
See even you agree. Some do have definite problems but a high majority are plain lazy

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2015, 10:03:25 AM »

Here the thing. Do you think its possible that being fat and lazy over time is the cause for them to develop a mental illness..

They're  chunky and lazy so they eat and eat get bigger and lazier so they eat more then the development  of the  mental illness sets in?

So the route cause of there problem is there laziness?

Or are they just born with a chemical inbalnce (like I was) that just makes them eat uncontrollably?

If that truly was the case and they where born with it and didn't develop it because of there own actions then yes I feel sorry for them

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2015, 11:11:01 AM »
The laws of thermodynamics are universal.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2015, 11:13:30 AM »
I don't get how they are alive. I start to feel like absolute shit at around 230... Ideal is about 210. Not a real big jump. I can't imagine getting over 230... Then tacking on another HUNDRED pounds and not dieing. I don't know how people can get so obese and still be alive. How do you do it bigmc?
$

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2015, 11:32:23 AM »
Those types suck the health insurance system down. There is no excuse for a 400-500 lbs person that 25 yrs old

Spider bite?

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2015, 11:55:40 AM »
omg! it's just so disgusting i don't have words to desribe it. for sure there is some sick (probably fat to) fuck who enjoys doing this whale. wood gone for days...need to puke

j had a really fat guy in my class in school and i told him in a friendly but concrete fashion that he can better himself and lose all of it. he had seen me diet and saw it was possible to get lean. i gave him a gym workout + told him to take an hour walk before breakfast each day. also gave him 100 ephedrine pills. i thought i would get into trouble, and he would rat me out so i got expelled but he did'nt.  he actually took my advice. he went down from 130kg to 80kg and this was 18 years ago. to this day he still holds that weight. excellent!
MIRAGETROPIN

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2015, 11:56:02 AM »
Here the thing. Do you think its possible that being fat and lazy over time is the cause for them to develop a mental illness..

They're  chunky and lazy so they eat and eat get bigger and lazier so they eat more then the development  of the  mental illness sets in?

So the route cause of there problem is there laziness?

Or are they just born with a chemical inbalnce (like I was) that just makes them eat uncontrollably?

If that truly was the case and they where born with it and didn't develop it because of there own actions then yes I feel sorry for them

Getting married TWICE before age 30 sounds like a mental illness, no offense

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »
Getting married TWICE before age 30 sounds like a mental illness.

No it sounds like a kid trying to act like an adult, trying to find a way to fill holes in him self by using others.

Nice try tho....

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2015, 12:02:29 PM »
No it sounds like a kid trying to act like an adult, trying to find a way to fill holes in him self by using others.

Nice try tho....

lol...if you say so...

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2015, 12:07:01 PM »
lol...if you say so...

I do. But since you know my live story so well I guess your right. I have a mental illness. Which I stated above. I tired to fix it by trying to be happy using others because my depression made me feel empty.

So instead of felling sorry for myself I took 3 years with out a reltionship to fix myself. Self awareness is a amazing thing

So I guess your right. That's 100% real talk about what happened.

Now you can try to figure out why you have to troll like a bitch to get self gratification.

Trollings a bitch when a agree with you. Kinda takes the fun out of it uh...  

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2015, 12:16:34 PM »
I do. But since you know my live story so well I guess your right. I have a mental illness. Which I stated above. I tired to fix it by trying my to be happy using other because my depression made me feel empty.

So instead of felling sorry for myself I took 3 years with out a reltionship to fix myself. Self awareness is a amazing thing

So I guess your right. That's 100% real talk about what happened.

Now you can try to figure out why you have to troll like a bitch to get self gratification.

Trollings a bitch when a agree with you. Kinda takes the fun out of it uh...  

So you're 'using' your 2nd spouse to fill a void also? Between your sentence prepositions and horrible grammar, (spell check..use it!) I can't tell what you mean.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2015, 12:20:22 PM »
So you're 'using' your 2nd spouse to fill a void also? Between your sentence prepositions and horrible grammar, (spell check..use it!) I can't tell what you mean.

I'm in the middle of a work out. I used other and including my ex wife to fill a void after we split I hit rock bottom and almost killed myself. I took 3 years of self help and therapy to include couples counseling to learn from my mistakes so I wouldn't repeat them.  Then I meet my current wife...

Make sense now

Let me guess your going to try to be little me for having a problem. Realizing it, seeking help for my issues and learning how To deal with them in a constructive manner

Because your a troll and you can ever have a meaningful comment that doesn't make fun of some one.

The reason I'm sharing this is because this directly ties in the the topic of this tread and self responsibility
I could have just gotten remarried a year later then divorce again over and over think it was everyone else's fault but the truth was it was my own

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2015, 12:23:19 PM »
I'm in the middle of a work out. I used other and including my ex wife to fill a void after we split I hit rock bottom and almost killed myself. I took 3 years of self help and therapy to include couples counseling to learn from my mistakes so I wouldn't repeat them.  Then I meet my current wife...

Make sense now

Let me guess your going to try to be little me for having a problem. Realizing it, seeking help for my issues and learning how To deal with them in a constructive manner
Really!? Dorian-like focus.  :-\

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2015, 12:24:51 PM »
I'm in the middle of a work out. I used other and including my ex wife to fill a void after we split I hit rock bottom and almost killed myself. I took 3 years of self help and therapy to include couples counseling to learn from my mistakes so I wouldn't repeat them.  Then I meet my current wife...

Make sense now

You are sensitive bro....lighten up. I won't be the only donkey on getbig giving you shit for marrying twice at such a young age. And put the stupid cell phone away when you work out. (especially if it's weightlifting)Today's generation...smh

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2015, 12:43:47 PM »
Really!? Dorian-like focus.  :-\

More like Paul dillett! Lol no I was on my last exercise. 2 min breaking in between drop sets to failure

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2015, 12:46:55 PM »
More like Paul dillett! Lol no I was on my last exercise. 2 min breaking in between drop sets to failure
Is it middle of workout, or last exercise, bro!? We're gonna call you on this shit. Every time.  ;D

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2015, 12:52:25 PM »
Is it middle of workout, or last exercise, bro!? We're gonna call you on this shit. Every time.  ;D

Haha I know!!! I just said in the middle like in the middle of a exercise not my whole work out!  It what machine chest press to be exacted

This was taking mid workout by my wife as I'm starting to harden up, with dumbbell im about to press! To keep the thread bb related!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2015, 01:05:01 PM »
Haha I know!!! I just said in the middle like in the middle of a exercise not my whole work out!  It what machine chest press to be exacted

This was taking mid workout by my wife as I'm started my to harden up with dumbbell im about to press! To keep the thread bb related!

Head too big for body, would not hit.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2015, 01:07:09 PM »

This was taking mid workout by my wife as I'm started my to harden up with dumbbell im about to press! To keep the thread bb related!

Just funnin.' You rock. 

/except for the wedge-issue politics     ;D

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2015, 01:10:00 PM »
Just funnin.' You rock. 

/except for the wedge-issue politics     ;D

Haha  :P