Author Topic: Obama blaming staples for cutting benes due to ObamaCare - LMFAO!!!  (Read 658 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Obama blaming staples for cutting benes due to ObamaCare - LMFAO!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 06:12:37 AM »
Not sure what world he lives in, but it isn't this one........
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 07:35:23 AM »
"I haven’t looked at Staples stock lately or what the compensation of the CEO is, but I suspect that they could well afford to treat their workers favorably and give them some basic financial security, and if they can’t, then they should be willing to allow those workers to get the Affordable Care Act without cutting wages," he said.

Translation: I don't have a clue about this company's finances, but I have a half-baked opinion on finance that fits my healthcare agenda.

I'll give you an update Obama, Staples stock is down ~7% and down ~27% in the last 5 years. They're essentially a slow moving RadioShack. CEO's salary of ~$2 million will not nearly cover the benefits of ~88,000 employees.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-responds-to-staples-telling-employees-to-work-no-more-than-25-hours-2015-2#ixzz3RS22TiEB

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 08:19:25 AM »
It doesn't really matter, Staples is a publicly traded company, they have a board of directors. They are interested in the stock price and profit, not what dumbass thing .gov is trying to implement.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ