Author Topic: New Way Of Begging?  (Read 19638 times)

emerald37

• Getbig III
New Way Of Begging?
« on: February 11, 2015, 03:30:48 PM »
Beggar hands a motorist a credit card machine, because she told him she had no cash...lol:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhuF1wCDQ7sDUxNY23

falco

• Getbig V
Re: New Way Of Begging?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 07:38:49 AM »
Reminds me of a begger who asked me for a euro and i told i only had a 20's. He promptly said he had change for it and i shout that if he had change for 20 he didn't needed to beg. ::) It wasn't enough for his fix i believe.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 11:25:42 AM »
When beggars ask me for spare change when I'm coming out of the bookstore, I've gotten to where I'll go "Jack Vale" on them and reply with "No, really. I'm fine. NO, REALLY - I don't need anything. I'm good. Keep your money. You worked hard for it. I can get by until the first of the month."

Or I'll go Jerky Boy on them and ask them about "Uncle Freddy".

They're starting to quit approaching me and even walk away when they see me.
A

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 09:24:22 AM »
Hahaha...uncle Freddy's dead?oh no,he said uncle Freddy's dead.you killed my uncle!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 09:32:56 AM »
I used to say "sorry, I have my own drug habbit to support"
?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 12:13:02 PM »
I've considered doing some sort of "No thanks. I'm not gay. Really, no. I wish you guys would stop asking me out. No, you're not gonna get anywhere with me. NO! You're not gonna put it there!"

Or accusing them of ass grabbing...

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 12:14:31 PM »
I used to say "sorry, I have my own drug habbit to support"

You can tell when someone is going to hit you up for money.  I like to preemptively strike by asking them for a dollar before they can ask me.  The confused look on their face is priceless.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 12:53:21 AM »
Reminds me of a begger who asked me for a euro and i told i only had a 20's. He promptly said he had change for it and i shout that if he had change for 20 he didn't needed to beg. ::) It wasn't enough for his fix i believe.

that's a good trick, I will try to remember that.   If the bum has change for a 20, he could probably use a swift kick.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2015, 07:16:14 PM »
You can tell when someone is going to hit you up for money.  I like to preemptively strike by asking them for a dollar before they can ask me.  The confused look on their face is priceless.
now this one I like,I'm definitely gonna use this one next time I'm at Penn Station in NYC.seems that they like to get you a block or so from the door these days.I'll only give if it looks like the person really hasn't eaten. what they do with it is on them,crack or cake,dope or donuts it's their choice,the dollar or two taint gonna make or break me at this point in my sad wretched life lol.