Author Topic: IRS to pay back-refunds to illegal immigrants who didn’t pay taxes  (Read 1881 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: IRS to pay back-refunds to illegal immigrants who didn’t pay taxes
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 11:42:56 AM »
It is now being revealed that illegals who have NEVER paid taxes will still be able to apply for and get tax refund credits for prior years under Obama’s illegal amnesty system:

WASHINGTON TIMES – IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told Congress on Wednesday that even illegal immigrants who didn’t pay taxes will be able to claim back-refunds once they get Social Security numbers under President Obama’s temporary deportation amnesty.

The revelation — which contradicts what he told Congress last week — comes as lawmakers also raised concerns Mr. Obama’s amnesty could open a window to illegal immigrants finding ways to vote, despite it being against the law.

…

Mr. Koskinen, testifying to the House oversight committee, said the White House never asked him or anyone else at the IRS about the potential tax effects of his amnesty policy.

“I haven’t talked to the White House about this at all,” he said.

He also clarified his testimony to the Senate last week, where he acknowledged illegal immigrants who had paid taxes using substitute Social Security numbers but who gain real Social Security numbers when they are approved for the amnesty can apply for back-refunds of the Earned Income Tax Credit.

On Wednesday, he said even illegal immigrants who didn’t pay taxes will be able to apply for back-credits once they get Social Security numbers.

The EITC is a refundable tax credit, which means those who don’t have any tax liability can still get money back from the government.

“Under the new program, if you get a Social Security number and you work, you’ll be eligible to apply for the Earned Income Tax Credit,” Mr. Koskinen said.

He said that would apply even “if you did not file” taxes, as long as the illegal immigrant could demonstrate having worked off-the-books during those years.

This is incredibly infuriating. Obama’s fundamental transformation is well underway and Republicans in Congress chose to do nothing to keep this from happening when they gave away the power of the purse at the end of last year.

Ugh!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/infuriating-illegals-who-never-paid-taxes-will-still-get-prior-year-tax-credits-under-obama-amnesty/#ixzz3RYshUUlW

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 11:47:15 AM »
Here's a big F-You from the criminal left....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/11/irs-pay-back-refunds-illegal-immigrants-who-didnt-/

It would take less than 15 minutes for someone to come up with a dozen examples of "far right" legislation that has costs the taxpayers millions and even billions. When guys like you wake up and realize the difference between Republican and Democrat or Left and Right is simply in how they get their hands in your pockets maybe this country will be on track to finally do something about it. But as long as you believe your party (which ever one it is) can save us... we're doomed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 12:01:24 PM »
I'm sure Congress can write a law preventing the retroactive claim of EITC

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 12:02:50 PM »
I'll give a big F*** Y** to ANYONE that is still against impeachment.

You can't separate yourself anymore, coach - you support keeping him in office, and continuing all this bullshit, or you support booting him.

You can NO LONGER play this middle-of-road angle, where you hate obama, but not bad enough to impeach his ass. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 12:11:08 PM »
More gifts of love. 

F Obama

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 12:11:52 PM »
I'm sure Congress can write a law preventing the retroactive claim of EITC

Thats really not the point.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 12:22:14 PM »

You can't separate yourself anymore, coach - you support keeping him in office, and continuing all this bullshit, or you support booting him.

You can NO LONGER play this middle-of-road angle, where you hate obama, but not bad enough to impeach his ass. 

It's not a middle of the road angle. If you can't read between my lines now then you really have a problem. Even though impeachment wouldn't be bypassed, I contend to put him on trial for high crimes and treason, find him guilty and the rest is history. He's a legit enemy of this country as is Killary and anyone who supports them. Now that it's clear will you please stfu with the impeachment broken record. Like I said, you're like child trying to get his moms attention.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 12:30:29 PM »
It's not a middle of the road angle. If you can't read between my lines now then you really have a problem. Even though impeachment wouldn't be bypassed, I contend to put him on trial for high crimes and treason, find him guilty and the rest is history. He's a legit enemy of this country as is Killary and anyone who supports them. Now that it's clear will you please stfu with the impeachment broken record. Like I said, you're like child trying to get his moms attention.

ANd I've said it repeatedly - NO PRES CAN BE PUT ON TRIAL UNTIL HE HAS FIRST BEEN IMPEACHED!

Ii dont think you understand how this process works - president is protected from any charges.  But he can be charged with everything, ONCE HE IS IMPEACHED.

Do you see that?  Do you realize you're opposing impeachment = You opposing the ONLY THING IN THE WAY to charging his ass with treason?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 12:44:30 PM »
Thats really not the point.

Congress does that kind of shit all the time to close loopholes on shit they didn't foresee

nothing new

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 12:45:29 PM »

yep, all they need is a valid legal reason and of course the will do it

let's hear it

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 02:45:28 PM »
Here's a big F-You from the criminal left....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/11/irs-pay-back-refunds-illegal-immigrants-who-didnt-/

Its actually a trap.  Its designed to find out with employers used illegal immigrants and fine them millions of dollars.  Pretty ingenious if you ask me
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2015, 02:46:15 PM »

Its actually a trap.  Its designed to find out with employers used illegal immigrants and fine them millions of dollars.  Pretty ingenious if you ask me

shit, that's epic brilliant, if that is the case!

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2015, 03:06:32 PM »

that could actually work real well.

immigrant works for cash.

immigrant gets granted amnesty.

immigrant wants to buy house, start to build credit, etc.  files 3 years of returns with all his cash that he made on his Schedule C. 

IRS audits and asks him who paid him the cash and BINGO.  they got him.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2015, 03:13:56 PM »
that could actually work real well.

immigrant works for cash.

immigrant gets granted amnesty.

immigrant wants to buy house, start to build credit, etc.  files 3 years of returns with all his cash that he made on his Schedule C. 

IRS audits and asks him who paid him the cash and BINGO.  they got him.

Except, you're giving way too much credit to the IRS for giving a crap about where they send our money and to whom

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2015, 04:58:21 PM »

Bullshit. The only thing that's a trap is Mooshell.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2015, 05:13:24 PM »

No it's not. Obama has made it pretty clear he wants as many illegals as possible.  He's not going to authorize any action that threatens potential democratic control of the white house.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 03:42:42 AM »
This is more redistribution of wealth.   Nothing g else

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2015, 07:21:32 AM »
Bullshit. The only thing that's a trap is Mooshell.

trap or no trap either way if I'm a guy who is paying guys cash, not issuing 1099's, and deducting those expenses on my tax return, i'm not feeling good about those workers filing their tax returns.

and if the IRS ramps up their audits on Schedule C's this will just be painted as "Obama attacking small business owners", instead of "Obama going after employers who aren't having their e-ee's file their I-9's so they don't have to payroll taxes"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2015, 07:36:57 PM »
Except, you're giving way too much credit to the IRS for giving a crap about where they send our money and to whom

Its easier to get money from a large business or farm than an illegal immigrant....that's what this is all about
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2015, 01:12:15 PM »
Only in Obama's America.

And I just love the way his worshippers come out hook, line, & sinker in these threads with their absurd moral equivalence arguments to defend the indefensible no matter how whack the admin's actions get.
A

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2015, 10:13:04 AM »
Its easier to get money from a large business or farm than an illegal immigrant....that's what this is all about

mostly all "large businesses" get their I-9's from their workers.  it's the small and mid size businesses that don't.