Author Topic: Being sick??  (Read 1703 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Being sick??
« on: February 13, 2015, 05:07:43 AM »
Inhave a pretty bad upper respiratory infection was gonna my to get bloods to heck t levels and hemo rbcs and such should I wait was going today but heard having a cold can fuck up results?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Being sick??
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 06:50:13 AM »
Fuck it I'll just wait another week  >:(

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 07:05:33 AM »
dunno if some conditions can affect these levels...

infection leading to inflammation will increase white blood cells i guess...

my buddy had bloodwork every 6 weeks when he was on roaccutane and sometimes when he had bad pip (=inflammation) his WBCs were very high, while normally they were always in range

RBCs didnt change i think.
no idea if hematocrit changed significantly... since WBCs are a part of it it probably moved but i dont remember that, i just know that his WBCs were very high at times

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 07:54:27 AM »
Well fuck. I'm just gonna wait till Monday and do it then so I don't have to do it twice in a row. I will hit a cc of 350multinestered test that morning so we won't get to c the experimental 5 day later different ester test level we talked about in my other thread.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 01:20:22 AM »
i always notice when shooting high volumes with bad pip, the next day i feel like shit, almost like im about to get iLL, then once the inflimation goes down im normal again.

coincidence?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 04:30:43 AM »
i always notice when shooting high volumes with bad pip, the next day i feel like shit, almost like im about to get iLL, then once the inflimation goes down im normal again.

coincidence?
when i have really bad pip (like really bad, when you have constant pain and cant walk or sleep or sit without feeling like complete shit and your body is completely inflamed)...

i feel like im stuck in a nightmare for 3-4 days (the same time the pip is really bad)
i feel like im not myself and externally controlled, like my body is on autopilot, like you have a dark cloud clouding your mind and thoughts
could be related to sleep deprivation too

i think its a protectional mechanism of your body to deal with constant pain...

afterwards when the pip is gone youre like "what the fuck" and start to actually feel good again, like when you woke up from that nightmare and become normal

just had that in my ventroglue a couple days ago
couldnt even lie on my back or sit without having HUGE pain
didnt sleep for 2 days straight, maybe 1-2 hours at night
ate baby aspirins like candy (probably 15 tabs over 3 days)

came from some 250mg/ml tren e that i hadnt used in a while
diluted that stuff with with a shitton of BB afterwards, then pip was ok lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 04:39:28 AM »
Awaiting my blood results ??? Hope im not fubar

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 08:29:35 AM »

coincidence?

That's how I got addicted to Advil Tylenol. I was pinning ed and getting terrible inflammation flu like symptoms. Advil takes it all away. I cut my doses down and pin eod I feel and look way better.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 02:36:39 AM »
when i have really bad pip (like really bad, when you have constant pain and cant walk or sleep or sit without feeling like complete shit and your body is completely inflamed)...

i feel like im stuck in a nightmare for 3-4 days (the same time the pip is really bad)
i feel like im not myself and externally controlled, like my body is on autopilot, like you have a dark cloud clouding your mind and thoughts
could be related to sleep deprivation too

i think its a protectional mechanism of your body to deal with constant pain...

afterwards when the pip is gone youre like "what the fuck" and start to actually feel good again, like when you woke up from that nightmare and become normal

just had that in my ventroglue a couple days ago
couldnt even lie on my back or sit without having HUGE pain
didnt sleep for 2 days straight, maybe 1-2 hours at night
ate baby aspirins like candy (probably 15 tabs over 3 days)

came from some 250mg/ml tren e that i hadnt used in a while
diluted that stuff with with a shitton of BB afterwards, then pip was ok lol

you just described my past 2 days lol

i Just feel almost Emotionless followed by pain lol

with a slight flu feeling to top it off.