Author Topic: How could Palumbo afford 400k house in 2002 if he hadn't a lucrative job in 2002  (Read 3532 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Seaford/sold/889094-3708-S-Somerset-Dr-Seaford-NY-11783

this is his house,so i was curious how could he afford the mortgage when he never was earning much...he always mention that he hadnt a stable job in bodybuilding and that he was strugling with money...
sold in 2002 for 399 000 $

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Who gives a shit.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

falco

• Getbig V
G4P and steroid dealin.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Seaford/sold/889094-3708-S-Somerset-Dr-Seaford-NY-11783

this is his house,so i was curious how could he afford the mortgage when he never was earning much...he always mention that he hadnt a stable job in bodybuilding and that he was strugling with money...

Do you find the trees in the alley give you better cover, despite the bad angle or do you just risk it and hide in the crash can since it's a straight on view?
Y

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
basicly if he didnt use a 20% downpayment and pay all 400 000$ with 30year fixed mortgage he would pay above 3000$ per month...for 30 years...is that too much back then...for him?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Looks like shit.

Hope this helps.

viking1

• Getbig V
Look at all of the trash strewn about.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

That's from where Nemcar camps out....
Y

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Who gives a shit.

I have to agree with this.
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Dave's houses are paid for in full, he rents his other ones out and he's prob still bringing in well over 200k a year with RX, Species, and his clientele, along with his side antics
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Dave's houses are paid for in full, he rents his other ones out and he's prob still bringing in well over 200k a year with RX, Species, and his clientele, along with his side antics

While he may not be ballin' like before, a guy like Dave is always gonna have a plan to put a few dollars together.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
It's called CREDIT and DEBT.  Welcome to America

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

That's clumps of snow... ::)
A

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

that house is worth 65 k tops ..... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)course the dave p  factor could add another 300 k...if you turn it into a museum or a sacred shrine..... ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
$87K in a Phoenix, AZ up market. And why should I care where someone lives.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Who gives a shit.

bump....who cares......

I do care about that fine dime piece of a wife, Amanda Dunbar

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Who couldn't get a mortgage in 2002? They gave those things out like candy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Income requirement is right around 3.3 to qualify. That being said he would have to make right around $120k.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
Income requirement is right around 3.3 to qualify. That being said he would have to make right around $120k.
john romano said that when he and dave been fired from md,they costed blechman a lil under 300k a year...so i assume that romano got maybe 250k and dave maybe 120k... but i dont know when dave started working for md! yes he is making money and was making money,but i doubt he showed to IRS the money he got from training online clients...like Rich Piano,for the IRS he is broke,the house is on foreclosure and he still was making around 20k from personal training

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
That house looks like a hotel from a Monopoly board.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
john romano said that when he and dave been fired from md,they costed blechman a lil under 300k a year...so i assume that romano got maybe 250k and dave maybe 120k... but i dont know when dave started working for md! yes he is making money and was making money,but i doubt he showed to IRS the money he got from training online clients...like Rich Piano,for the IRS he is broke,the house is on foreclosure and he still was making around 20k from personal training

You got that backwards.  Dave Palumbo was the editor in chief and Romano was paid as a writer.  Dave got the larger paycheck....that's why John worked for him when he started Species.

However, you are correct about all of that unreported income that they are making.  I can almost bet that all of that PT money they are getting is unreported
A

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
bump....who cares......

I do care about that fine dime piece of a wife, Amanda Dunbar

Are you fucking serious?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

your interest in bodybuilding gossip of this nature is so gay that I cannot even put it into words.

Your retardedness levels anabolichalo, but your version is a lot more creepy. If Dave Palumbo offered to lock you in a cage and piss and shit on you every day, you would gladly be his little house pet.