Author Topic: guess the political party  (Read 729 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
guess the political party
« on: February 13, 2015, 08:17:46 AM »
lets play a game of "guess the political party"

Irate Christian parent: ‘I am getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children’

Irate Christian parent: ‘I am getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children’
Scott Kaufman
13 Feb 2015 at 09:05 ET

A user on the parenting forum Mumsnet has been banned for hijacking conversations with complaints about “the dinosaur hoax” and its effects on children, KTRK reports.

Writing under the name “CADministry” — “CAD” being a reference to a Facebook advocacy group to which the writer belongs called “Christians Against Dinosaurs” — the mother began by complaining that “I am getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children.”

“Something needs to be done,” she continued. “The science behind them is pretty flimsy, and I for one do not want my children being taught lies. Did you know that nobody had even heard of dinosaurs before the 1800s, when they were invented by curio-hungry Victorians?”

more/video at link~

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/irate-christian-parent-i-am-getting-sick-and-tired-of-dinosaurs-being-forced-on-our-children/

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: guess the political party
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 08:19:59 AM »

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 08:21:33 AM »
I don't blame you for not wanting to admit it :D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 08:24:19 AM »
okay okay.. i'll admit it.  you're really good at hyping the errant exception to republican leadership superiority.  you got me there. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 11:12:03 AM »

This is the best the party of failure can do.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 11:52:31 AM »

I'd shy away from the kooks to if I were you

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 12:11:11 PM »
Let's take inventory shall we?

Tea Party, born again Christians, successful workers... CEOs bankers etc., gun lovers, islamophobes, anti  abortion, pro death penalty, etc.

Vs.

Communists, minorities mainly (vote for other minorities no matter the qualifications), anti-Americans, bums, pedophiles, militant revolutionaries, anti constitution... anti marriage... anti values..., pro abortion,  anti death penalty, anti ending slavery, KKK members in congress,  pro Islam even though they abuse gays and women, etc.

HUGE generalization and folks can add many more to each list, but I'll take the Tea party and religion folks over the dregs of society any day.

And if you do add... Keep it real.
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 12:32:09 PM »

failure = winning the white house 4 of 6 times, and narrowly losing the other 2?

face it, in this era of executive order, congress isn't all that influential anymore, so bragging you own both houses - that bent over for the budget and amnesty - ain't all that exciting.

There will come a day when repubs say "shit, dems have been growing their voter base with amnesty and economic policy, and they've been kicking our butt... it's time to change strategy!" will Repubs start winning the white house again. 

It's like Repubs keep getting last place in the race, and they keep patting themselves on the back, citing moral victories and how the other guy is actually very slow, he just got lucky.  Over and over.  Only when you admit your enemy's strengths can you begin to effectively plan how to defeat him.  you're still walking into a knife fight, your belly full of stab wounds, laughing that the other guy doesn't have a knife...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2015, 12:39:57 PM »

BREAKING NEWS Friday, February 13, 2015 3:19 PM EST

Gov. John Kitzhaber of Oregon Resigns Amid Scandal
Gov. John Kitzhaber, long regarded as a wily survivor of Oregon politics, resigned Friday amid a spiraling crisis that included a criminal investigation of the role that his fiancée played in his administration as well as crumbling support from his Democratic Party colleagues.
It was a steep and rapid fall for Mr. Kitzhaber, 67, a former emergency room doctor who just last November won an unprecedented fourth term as governor. His resignation means that Kate Brown, the Oregon secretary of state and a fellow Democrat, will become governor, in accordance with the succession plan in the state constitution.

READ MORE »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/14/us/kitzhaber-resigns-as-governor-of-oregon.html?emc=edit_na_20150213

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 12:48:03 PM »
failure = winning the white house 4 of 6 times, and narrowly losing the other 2?

face it, in this era of executive order, congress isn't all that influential anymore, so bragging you own both houses - that bent over for the budget and amnesty - ain't all that exciting.

There will come a day when repubs say "shit, dems have been growing their voter base with amnesty and economic policy, and they've been kicking our butt... it's time to change strategy!" will Repubs start winning the white house again. 

It's like Repubs keep getting last place in the race, and they keep patting themselves on the back, citing moral victories and how the other guy is actually very slow, he just got lucky.  Over and over.  Only when you admit your enemy's strengths can you begin to effectively plan how to defeat him.  you're still walking into a knife fight, your belly full of stab wounds, laughing that the other guy doesn't have a knife...

I don't care if he wins a thousand times. It obviously doesn't mean he can do his job. Which he can't. That = fail

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 12:56:35 PM »
I don't care if he wins a thousand times. It obviously doesn't mean he can do his job. Which he can't. That = fail

he cannot do the job by your republican standards, correct.

By his democrat standards - win white house, grow # of illegals and poor people, deliver obamacare, yes, he's doing a very good job at meeting goals.

Now we have to ask... do you think obama shares your goals, or the lib/dem goals?

I'll happily admit he fails on all republican goals - but do you really think he gives a shit there?
And one of the repub goals SHOULD be to win the fckin white house - which means not running another fcking RINO.