Author Topic: Hitler melts over Howard's 27th divorce (video inside)  (Read 7115 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Hitler melts over Howard's 27th divorce (video inside)
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 08:49:04 PM »
Holy shit I can't stop laughing my ass off.don't even have to know the characters he's talking about,pure genius.how in the world did someone make this lol?!whoever is playing Uncle Adolf is doing a helluva job.anyone know what flick this is originally from?

"Downfall" is the film...in my opinion, the greatest Hitler film ever made

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 07:00:48 PM »
Thanks man! I'm looking online for it right now thru movie2k...they've usually got every film I've typed in including ones just out in the theatres. whoever put this one together must have knowledge of the board members listed in the scene and the know how to put it all together...simply hysterical genius!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 08:50:00 PM »
I think this is the greatest masterpiece ever to grace getbig.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2015, 06:55:18 AM »
Thanks man! I'm looking online for it right now thru movie2k...they've usually got every film I've typed in including ones just out in the theatres. whoever put this one together must have knowledge of the board members listed in the scene and the know how to put it all together...simply hysterical genius!

theres a website where you can make these types of short funny clips using the Hitler movie