Author Topic: Why no love for nolva?  (Read 2313 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Why no love for nolva?
« on: February 13, 2015, 06:47:09 PM »
It seems good in theory, plus it raises HDL.   Why does everyone love adex or letro and not nolva?   I know it's a newbie question, but I'm on test and deca and already have gyno, just want others opinions on this
you are gay.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Why no love for nolva?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 07:10:40 PM »
Because it doesn't reduce estrogen it just stops you from growing breasts
plus it crushes IGF-1

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 07:35:32 PM »
plus its outdated as hell and raloxifene gives all the benefits (and some) without any of the negatives

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 01:50:12 AM »
I like stacking Arimidex with nolva and sometimes letro as well. helps me get dryer looking when I am in lean mode

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 07:21:43 AM »
I like stacking Arimidex with nolva and sometimes letro as well. helps me get dryer looking when I am in lean mode

Yeh I always ran arim and nolva in preps.. , orimeton sp? For last 2 weeks also, you never hear of that being used these days

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 09:54:22 AM »
Yeh I always ran arim and nolva in preps.. , orimeton sp? For last 2 weeks also, you never hear of that being used these days
i never heard of that at all
might be related to the fact that you spelled it wrong tho  ;D
no idea what you mean, was it an AI ? diuretic ?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 09:58:25 AM »
I use it a little her and there as my left side can seem "puffier" at times. I use aromasin already, but don't wanna lower estro more as I will feel like shit.

So it can have a use. I don't believe the whole Igf-1 thing affecting muscle gains. It's used in pct! I mean why would something that makes you "small" be advocated for pct use?
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 11:02:18 AM »
When i used to use pct Nolva sucked couldn't achieve a boner then I dropped the Nolva did clomid and aromasin for pct it was way smoother and better sexy times now I just have no use for it mayb if I saw it cheap ide pick some up pct sucks no matter what though

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »
I use it a little her and there as my left side can seem "puffier" at times. I use aromasin already, but don't wanna lower estro more as I will feel like shit.

So it can have a use. I don't believe the whole Igf-1 thing affecting muscle gains. It's used in pct! I mean why would something that makes you "small" be advocated for pct use?

because getting your testosterone back up is more important than keeping your IGF at 200 instead of 100, lol. nobody makes gains during pct anyway

pct is a retarded concept anyway, also its all just anecdotal and broscience reports.

IGF doesnt really help muscle gains anyway unless you kick it up to 400+ or so imo
maybe different when on tren since tren increases IGF sensitivity in muscle cells

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2015, 02:58:02 PM »
Pct=lose all your gains and waste your fucking money period waste time waste life pct works for getting natural testosterone back to normal or close faster but u will not retain muscle mass period u will slowly dwindle away sad fucking truth.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2015, 06:43:39 PM »
I'm not as hardcore as you guys, I still do pct.   dr scally had lab tests done so it's not all bro science.  Google scally protocol

Anyway, I still want my natural test to be present and not chemically castrate myself, so I do pct in the fall, so I lose weight over winter, but I use that time to lean up anyway, more cardio etc.  just feel like it's healthy to do so...
you are gay.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2015, 11:26:19 PM »
i never heard of that at all
might be related to the fact that you spelled it wrong tho  ;D
no idea what you mean, was it an AI ? diuretic ?

Was another anti cancer drug, so probly an ai, you did see a different look from it in short space of time, might just be an out dated uk thing

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2015, 02:50:11 AM »
because getting your testosterone back up is more important than keeping your IGF at 200 instead of 100, lol. nobody makes gains during pct anyway

pct is a retarded concept anyway, also its all just anecdotal and broscience reports.

IGF doesnt really help muscle gains anyway unless you kick it up to 400+ or so imo
maybe different when on tren since tren increases IGF sensitivity in muscle cells

Systemic IGF does not build muscle
only local

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2015, 03:48:33 AM »
Systemic IGF does not build muscle
only local
i would tend to believe that systemic igf levels will correlate to local igf levels though.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2015, 04:42:29 AM »
Nolva is a listed as a carcinogen actually

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2015, 06:50:35 PM »
i would tend to believe that systemic igf levels will correlate to local igf levels though.

Not particularly
Well kinda
But not really
Best way to increase local IGF would be to get a pump in the muscle
HGH and insulin around that training window

Systemic IGF-1 will raise, but you can split up your HGH to maximally raise IGF-1 but it won't be as good as around the workout window which will raise systemic IGF less