Author Topic: Trump is dead on!!  (Read 4033 times)

bears

• Getbig IV
Re: Trump is dead on!!
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2015, 09:58:44 AM »
It's fake.  Because the entire state of Hawaii is in on the scam. 

Hawaii isn't real.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2015, 10:01:39 AM »
Roll Eyes   no anyone that questions it without sufficient evidence is a moron. His birth was mentioned in the local newspaper. You also act like it's some conspiracy, for what end? obamacare? 40 years planning for this? yet they are so incompetent they can't do a proper forgery? so on one hand they meticulously planned an executed a 40 year plan with the only shred of evidence being layers, did they get lazy at that point? 40 years of perfect execution, foiled by photoshop.  Roll Eyes

I don't have to act like it is a conspiracy - it is a conspiracy!

You do know conspiracies happen on a daily basis all over the world. Do you know the meaning of a conspiracy?

Regardless, I don't care if Obama is non-white or were he was born. I'd like to know why they gave us a fake certificate as proof.

The layers have not been explained. How hard could it be for the White House to just scan the damn document and save it as a JPEG? That's all that was asked. Instead they provided a PDF with layers and it looks like a cleansed freshly printed digital copy. Not an original? Where is the original that they claimed they had?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 10:02:46 AM »
there's no difference between the people who believe Obama is not an American citizen and people who believe George Bush planned 9-11 for oil.  

none.  these are the people who seriously need to get laid.  or at least a blowjob.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2015, 10:10:21 AM »
I don't have to act like it is a conspiracy - it is a conspiracy!

You do know conspiracies happen on a daily basis all over the world. Do you know the meaning of a conspiracy?

Regardless, I don't care if Obama is non-white or were he was born. I'd like to know why they gave us a fake certificate as proof.

The layers have not been explained. How hard could it be for the White House to just scan the damn document and save it as a JPEG? That's all that was asked. Instead they provided a PDF with layers and it looks like a cleansed freshly printed digital copy. Not an original? Where is the original that they claimed they had?

So this Reed Hayes guy who won't release the report? that guy? the hand writing expert who has never testified in federal court? the guy with no credentials in digital forgery? that guy?

So,

He is an expert hand writing expert, yet you think he is an expert in digital/PDF forgery? ya that makes sense ::) . I am sensing a pattern with you already, you believe half truths and cannot critically evaluate information. So this guy hasn't released his report, because, he knows it would be raped by actual experts in the field.

Back to my question, do you have any experts that have stated it's a forgery?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2015, 10:43:12 AM »
obsidian is oblivious flipper's gimmick account.  The mirrored stupidity is uncanny.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2015, 11:46:17 AM »
there's no difference between the people who believe Obama is not an American citizen and people who believe George Bush planned 9-11 for oil.  

none.  these are the people who seriously need to get laid.  or at least a blowjob.

QFT

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2015, 11:50:36 AM »

Agreed..I nominate Soul Crusher for the job

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2015, 12:54:39 PM »
Agreed..I SEND SICK TWISTED PERVERTED PM'S TO Soul Crusher BEGGING for MYSELF TO TAKE the job
\

You cant help yourself can you

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2015, 12:58:50 PM »
So this Reed Hayes guy who won't release the report? that guy? the hand writing expert who has never testified in federal court? the guy with no credentials in digital forgery? that guy?

So,

He is an expert hand writing expert, yet you think he is an expert in digital/PDF forgery? ya that makes sense ::) . I am sensing a pattern with you already, you believe half truths and cannot critically evaluate information. So this guy hasn't released his report, because, he knows it would be raped by actual experts in the field.

Back to my question, do you have any experts that have stated it's a forgery?

He's not the only one. It's funny how he is suddenly discredited and now suddenly has no credentials.

However, the funny part is you don't even have to be an expert to realize its a complete fake. Its a fraudulent document - lol!

Open your stupid eyes you fucking sheep. You've got your head in the sand. Are you that fucking dumb to think this fake document is real??

Look again below. The one document is real and the other is fake.

Real (Aged):

Fake (Printed - New):

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2015, 01:00:57 PM »
obsidian is oblivious flipper's gimmick account.  The mirrored stupidity is uncanny.
Hey dumb fuck, why are there layers in the scan?

This is a fake document. Experts don't even have to analyze it - just a one second glance makes it obvious. I could have done a better job myself.

Real (Aged):

Fake (Printed - New):

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2015, 01:04:25 PM »
Obama's certificate is real!!! ;))

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2015, 01:09:47 PM »
Hey dumb fuck, why are there layers in the scan?

This is a fake document. Experts don't even have to analyze it - just a one second glance makes it obvious. I could have done a better job myself.

Real (Aged):

Fake (Printed - New):

meltdown

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2015, 01:17:48 PM »
meltdown
How's the sand down there?

HAHAHA!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2015, 01:44:34 PM »
After getting owned into outer space under the flipper name, this petri dish of knowledge returns under a new name thinking it will somehow end up better.

It didn't. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2015, 01:53:03 PM »
lurker/necrosis...

serious Question.

IF the birth cert was proven to be a fake... after obama told the world it was real... Would you 2 support impeachment?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2015, 01:56:40 PM »
After getting owned into outer space under the flipper name, this petri dish of knowledge returns under a new name thinking it will somehow end up better.

It didn't. 
The only owning that occurred was me owning you and your moron buddies. It is really simple - why are there layers in the document? This has not been explained. It was not an OCR scan - the document can't be searched for text.

Do you understand this? Do you know anything about computers?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2015, 01:58:28 PM »
lurker/necrosis...

serious Question.

IF the birth cert was proven to be a fake... after obama told the world it was real... Would you 2 support impeachment?

Of course.  And also force Hawaii to secede from the nation for their traitorous behavior in covering up for him.   :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2015, 02:00:44 PM »
The only owning that occurred was me owning you and your moron buddies. It is really simple - why are there layers in the document? This has not been explained. It was not an OCR scan - the document can't be searched for text.

You really seem to be upset about this.  Have you considered meds?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2015, 02:04:19 PM »
Fast forward to about 5:30 - lol!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2015, 02:05:40 PM »
You really seem to be upset about this.  Have you considered meds?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2015, 02:12:39 PM »
Of course.  And also force Hawaii to secede from the nation for their traitorous behavior in covering up for him.   :D

No, I'm being serious here... if if if it's not real, you would support articles of impeachment?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2015, 02:35:21 PM »
lurker/necrosis...

serious Question.

Obviously for lying, the president should be someone of principle.

I don't particularly like Obama, I think he has some positives and negatives, but a much more progressive person is needed. I would like to see a scientist become leader. I honestly think someone bound to fact and objectivity is needed, if we invested in batteries we could have solar to power the earth on a piece of land the size of 20 football fields.

tech and RandD need to be the worlds primary focus, it has reduced human suffering more than anything.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2015, 03:14:32 PM »

Will Obamacare provide you with the meds you need to cope with reality?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2015, 04:07:45 PM »

INFOWARS, IS THIS PART OF THE REPTILIAN PLAN?