Author Topic: Trump is dead on!!  (Read 4034 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump is dead on!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 11:05:55 PM »
trump cost the repubs a lot of capital with the shitty way he handled obama's fake ass birth certificate... even showing up at the wash dinner roast to look like a fool while obama gloated.

Repubs would be wise to deliver these words from a person that isn't a lifelong lib and current NBC employee...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 12:49:49 AM »
trump cost the repubs a lot of capital with the shitty way he handled obama's fake ass birth certificate... even showing up at the wash dinner roast to look like a fool while obama gloated.

Repubs would be wise to deliver these words from a person that isn't a lifelong lib and current NBC employee...
Obama's certificate is a total fake. You know a little about graphics don't you? I am sure you think its fake as well. That was not a scan of an original document and had layers etc. and OCR software was not the reason for this because the document is not searchable.

It's a joke that anyone actually thinks its legit.

Who cares where Obama was born? The larger issue is why a manufactured document was offered as a real one. That kind of thing would land an average citizen in prison.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 07:24:57 AM »
Obama's certificate is a total fake. You know a little about graphics don't you? I am sure you think its fake as well. That was not a scan of an original document and had layers etc. and OCR software was not the reason for this because the document is not searchable.

Who cares where Obama was born? The larger issue is why a manufactured document was offered as a real one. That kind of thing would land an average citizen in prison.

I agree 1000% that it's a fake.

But I think trump has handled it like an idiot, with fake bets and over-the-top statements.

He should use that $5mil to hire the 100 best forgery experts from around the world, and publish their findings.  not some vague "you have to prove it to ME that your college records are this and that..."

Trump is an ass.  He's been an ass, a liberal ass, for many years.  He suddenly decided to become a republican a few years back, but he's still paid tens of millions by liberal ass NBC, and he keeps detracting from legit repub causes and candidates.  he undermines the GOP continually.  But repubs refuse to see it.  I know a 72 year old conservative republican who hates Cruz but thinks Trump is the only man that can save the GOP. REALLY?   Sick.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 09:30:22 AM »

::)

Retard post reported to mods.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 08:29:59 AM »
::)

Retard post reported to mods.
It's a fake document. Even a moron like yourself should be able to see it.

Real (Aged):

Fake (Printed - New):

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 08:34:35 AM »
It's a fake document. Even a moron like yourself should be able to see it.

Real (Aged):

Fake (Printed - New):

that's because that's a copy of the original  :D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 08:37:07 AM »
I agree 1000% that it's a fake.

But I think trump has handled it like an idiot, with fake bets and over-the-top statements.

He should use that $5mil to hire the 100 best forgery experts from around the world, and publish their findings.  not some vague "you have to prove it to ME that your college records are this and that..."

Trump is an ass.  He's been an ass, a liberal ass, for many years.  He suddenly decided to become a republican a few years back, but he's still paid tens of millions by liberal ass NBC, and he keeps detracting from legit repub causes and candidates.  he undermines the GOP continually.  But repubs refuse to see it.  I know a 72 year old conservative republican who hates Cruz but thinks Trump is the only man that can save the GOP. REALLY?   Sick.
Perhaps Trump was instructed to handle it like that. The elite's control is far reaching.

Only morons would think the certificate is real.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 08:39:06 AM »
EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump talks possible presidential run

Donald Trump comes to Moorsvilleseveral times a year to check on the Trump National Golf Club and to meet with members.

Trump’s trip back to the Charlotte area Saturday comes at a time when he is flirting with a run for president next year.

Channel 9 anchor Blair Miller sat down with Trump for an exclusive interview Saturday afternoon.

“You and I have talked about this a lot: are you going to run?” Miller asked.

“Well, I’m looking at it. The country is not doing well,” Trump said.

“How serious are you about this?” Miller asked.

“A lot of people think that I don’t take it seriously, but I actually do,” Trump said.

He is booking political speaking appearances in key voting states.

Trump said he plans to make a decision by June.  

“Is there anything that’s holding you back?” Miller asked.

“Well, I want to see who is running, what’s happening to see if some star is emerging. I’m not somebody who has to do it,” Trump said.

Politics aside, Trump continues his search to build other developments in Charlotte.

Before the recession, he was seriously considering putting a tower in uptown. He's glad he didn't because the time wasn't right then.  

“As far as uptown development, is there anything that would hold you back from revisiting that idea and building something there?” Miller asked.

“No because I’m here anyway. It’s important that if I have something in the area, that I come a lot. That I check out the property and make it perfect,” Trump said.

But Trump said bottom line -- like the salesman he is -- expect more from him, whether it's in Mooresville, uptown Charlotte or on the political road to the White House.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 08:39:46 AM »
Yes, a digital copy of the original artwork - with layers included lol!

If it is a copy of the original, then where is the original? A copy needs an original right? Unless it is manufactured in Photoshop / Illustrator haha!

Why are there layers in the PDF if it was scanned? And don't say because OCR software was used to scan it because you can't search for text in the PDF.

There are layers because it is artwork.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 08:43:17 AM »
It's fake.  Because the entire state of Hawaii is in on the scam. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 08:46:33 AM »

I've heard Hawaii doesn't even exist all part of the Obama master plan

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 09:04:01 AM »

lets face it.,..NO PROOF will ever convince you..you're already hopelessly biased

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 09:19:00 AM »
Many people working for the State of Hawaii now were not even born when Obama was born lol! And most were children themselves. Also, only a few people deal with certificates in these departments. The Janitor doesn't. Neither does the guy working at the building department or the assessor's office. The police officer? No.

What makes you thinks hundreds of people have to be involved?

How do you know the powers that be did not have a sit down with the few people in charge and explained how it was going to be? Who says the person in charge was not part of the team even before Obama ran for president?

Bottom line is there are layers in the document and please explain why. Forget this nonsense about everyone being in on it. That's just a last ditch bs argument that's overused.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 09:19:17 AM »

lol, full retard on this one.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 09:20:22 AM »
lets face it.,..NO PROOF will ever convince you..you're already hopelessly biased
Layers. Why are there layers in the document? That's proof it is fake. Show me a scanner that will create layers of a document being scanned. I'd like to know the model.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 09:21:07 AM »
lol, full retard on this one.
Layers - why are there layers? HAHAHA!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 09:24:35 AM »
Many people working for the State of Hawaii now were not even born when Obama was born lol! And most were children themselves. Also, only a few people deal with certificates in these departments. The Janitor doesn't. Neither does the guy working at the building department or the assessor's office. The police officer? No.

What makes you thinks hundreds of people have to be involved?

How do you know the powers that be did not have a sit down with the few people in charge and explained how it was going to be? Who says the person in charge was not part of the team even before Obama ran for president?

Bottom line is there are layers in the document and please explain why. Forget this nonsense about everyone being in on it. That's just a last ditch bs argument that's overused.

are you okay mentally?

seriously, what fucking sense does this multi-year conspiracy involving forgery and decades worth of lies make here? If this was a plan by the elites, it is the most round about, asinine plan I can imagine. Why would they even risk that? they couldn't find another black man?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 09:27:07 AM »
Layers - why are there layers? HAHAHA!

So the best of the best in the entire world at forgery etc  (this is the presidency) couldn't detect what you could? experts have already put this to bed, yet they are wrong and you are right. There wasn't one right leaning forgery expert that could look at it?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 09:35:57 AM »
So the best of the best in the entire world at forgery etc  (this is the presidency) couldn't detect what you could? experts have already put this to bed, yet they are wrong and you are right. There wasn't one right leaning forgery expert that could look at it?

No, they counted on morons like you to give them a free pass ;) Did it ever occur to you that maybe they are also incompetent? We hear all the time how the government could not execute 911 because they are too incompetent to do it. Well, then perhaps that's why there are layers - they forgot to flatten the artwork because they are too damn incompetent! lol!

Experts have looked at it and confirmed its a forgery.

Hey man, believe all you want. But show me a scanner that will create layers when scanning a document.

The experts that supposedly put it to bed claimed the layers were created by OCR software. The problem is if OCR software was used you could search for text in the PDF file and find it.

So my question again. Why are there layers in the document if OCR software was not used to scan it?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2015, 09:40:48 AM »
are you okay mentally?

seriously, what fucking sense does this multi-year conspiracy involving forgery and decades worth of lies make here? If this was a plan by the elites, it is the most round about, asinine plan I can imagine. Why would they even risk that? they couldn't find another black man?
Yet they are getting away with it right? I mean anyone that questions the certificate is mentally ill according to you right? Even when legitimate mistakes are pointed out.

I ask you why are there layers and your only response is - but why would they do it? That's so lame man. You are better than that. How can you begin to think you can get in the head of the elite? Don't start guessing why they do or not do things. Just look at the shit they feed you and react to that.

Seems like they had nothing to risk.

You don't know human nature do you moron?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Lie

The Big Lie was a 1951 anti-communist propaganda film produced by the US Army. It begins with the quote by Adolf Hitler: "The great masses will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one" and likens the Communist regimes of the Soviet Union, Eastern Europe, China and North Korea to the former Nazi regime.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2015, 09:44:25 AM »
No, they counted on morons like you to give them a free pass ;) Did it ever occur to you that maybe they are also incompetent? We hear all the time how the government could not execute 911 because they are too incompetent to do it. Well, then perhaps that's why there are layers - they forgot to flatten the artwork because they are too damn incompetent! lol!

Experts have looked at it and confirmed its a forgery.

Hey man, believe all you want. But show me a scanner that will create layers when scanning a document.

The experts that supposedly put it to bed claimed the layers were created by OCR software. The problem is if OCR software was used you could search for text in the PDF file and find it.

So my question again. Why are there layers in the document if OCR software was not used to scan it?

Which experts claim it's a forgery? Donald Trump?

I don't think that was the rational argument for 9/11 only for retards. The actual argument would be that the US wouldn't fake an attack on their soil, killing thousands of innocent people, it's absurd.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2015, 09:51:14 AM »
Most recently, Grace Vuoto of the World Tribune reported that among the experts challenging the birth certificate is certified document analyst Reed Hayes, who has served as an expert for Perkins Coie, the law firm that has been defending Obama in eligibility cases.

“We have obtained an affidavit from a certified document analyzer, Reed
Hayes, that states the document is a 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it,”
Zullo told the World Tribune.

“Mr. Obama’s operatives cannot discredit [Hayes],” the investigator told the
news outlet. “Mr. Hayes has been used as the firm’s reliable expert. The very
firm the president is using to defend him on the birth certificate case has used
Mr. Hayes in their cases.”

The Tribune reported Hayes agreed to take a look at the documentation and
called almost immediately.

“There is something wrong with this,” Hayes had said.

Hayes produced a 40-page report in which he says “based on my observations
and findings, it is clear that the Certificate of Live Birth I examined is not a
scan of an original paper birth certificate, but a digitally manufactured
document created by utilizing material from various sources.”

“In over 20 years of examining documentation of various types, I have never
seen a document that is so seriously questionable in so many respects. In my
opinion, the birth certificate is entirely fabricated,” he says in the
report.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2015, 09:54:00 AM »
Yet they are getting away with it right? I mean anyone that questions the certificate is mentally ill according to you right? Even when legitimate mistakes are pointed out.

::)   no anyone that questions it without sufficient evidence is a moron. His birth was mentioned in the local newspaper. You also act like it's some conspiracy, for what end? obamacare? 40 years planning for this? yet they are so incompetent they can't do a proper forgery? so on one hand they meticulously planned an executed a 40 year plan with the only shred of evidence being layers, did they get lazy at that point? 40 years of perfect execution, foiled by photoshop.  ::)

I ask you why are there layers and your only response is - but why would they do it? That's so lame man. You are better than that. How can you begin to think you can get in the head of the elite? Don't start guessing why they do or not do things. Just look at the shit they feed you and react to that.

Not, the layers have been explained, you are the one making extraordinary claims of decades long conspiracy that makes no sense. It doesn't make SENSE why they would do this. Things need to make sense, when things start making more sense you are approaching truth. You can side with donald moron trump all you like and all that evidence he has.

Seems like they had nothing to risk.

You don't know human nature do you moron?
So wartime lies are human nature? why not just say human nature is locking a particular race in a cell and eradicating them systematically. The shit you are saying is so far off the mark it's laughable. You can't use extreme examples to define the norm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Lie

The Big Lie was a 1951 anti-communist propaganda film produced by the US Army. It begins with the quote by Adolf Hitler: "The great masses will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one" and likens the Communist regimes of the Soviet Union, Eastern Europe, China and North Korea to the former Nazi regime.

So you equate war time propaganda with this intricate 40 year plan to make a mixed man president

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 09:55:44 AM »
Which experts claim it's a forgery? Donald Trump?

I don't think that was the rational argument for 9/11 only for retards. The actual argument would be that the US wouldn't fake an attack on their soil, killing thousands of innocent people, it's absurd.
And why is it absurd? It makes no difference to the elite if you are an US or Iraqi citizen.

The government sued states trying to crack down on illegal immigrants.

They represent foreigners more than their own citizens. Why would they care about innocent US citizens?

You give these assholes way too much credit. Are you on their payroll?