Author Topic: Best strength gains you got in one cycle  (Read 3211 times)

Thedragonborn

• Getbig I
Best strength gains you got in one cycle
« on: February 13, 2015, 11:16:31 PM »
Go

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Best strength gains you got in one cycle
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 11:57:25 PM »
250 testosterone
400 boldenone
50mg dbol / day

First time I increased the dose after a 6 month cruise on 250mg
I mutated
Doubled the dose after 10 weeks of this, took a break from orals for a while then switched to anadrol, added in some tren and got just about the same results

It's kinda hard to say though because I'll never get those gains again and the earlier gains are always the best

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 11:08:02 AM »
First cycle 500mgs sust and 40 mg superdrol after 4 weeks on the sdrol bench went from like low 305 315s to 365 for doubles and squatting over 4 plates for good rep sets.
once I reached a fairly easy 405 bench I havnt trained to b stronger in like over 5 years now but running tren if I was to eat like I did on my first cycle I believe I could bench press 5 plates but now I have no interest in training for strength anymore like my volume mix with some decently heavy weights mostly. I'm of the opinion tren is the best compound for any thing if u can tolerate it

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 11:12:10 AM »
first tren cycle + all you can eat diet lol
ran 200 test 350 tren, raised to 500 tren after 2-3 weeks

believed all that tren hype that "on tren you cant gain bodyfat brah", so i stuffed myself 24/7 and gained 40 lbs over 8 weeks

learned that you could get fat on tren.

good times :D

i increased my dumbbell bench press by about 1 rep every single chest workout on average... i went from like 5 or 6 reps with the 90 lbs dumbbells to 14 or 15 reps

didnt really matter tho cuz i was like 20% bf in the end  ::) fat as fuck

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 11:30:29 AM »
Lol ^^ live and learn i have done the same type of mistakes

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 11:33:34 AM »
first tren cycle + all you can eat diet lol
ran 200 test 350 tren, raised to 500 tren after 2-3 weeks

believed all that tren hype that "on tren you cant gain bodyfat brah", so i stuffed myself 24/7 and gained 40 lbs over 8 weeks

learned that you could get fat on tren.

good times :D

i increased my dumbbell bench press by about 1 rep every single chest workout on average... i went from like 5 or 6 reps with the 90 lbs dumbbells to 14 or 15 reps

didnt really matter tho cuz i was like 20% bf in the end  ::) fat as fuck

^^^LOL I completely agree I was on tren test mast + eating every single fucking ounce of food in my house. Bench raised from 235 to 315 in 6 weeks but I went from 9% bodyfat to 18% at the end of the 10 weeks. Still miss those days of eating Oreos Pop tarts pizza and ice cream:-( weigbt gain was from 190 to 220. Was struggling with 80lbs dumb bells for 8-10 reps then at the end I was doing 100lb dumb bells for 15-20 reps. Brb now starving on 1000 calories + 100mcg t3 + Sustanon 500mg/week

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 12:00:19 PM »
Lol ^^ live and learn i have done the same type of mistakes
^^^LOL I completely agree I was on tren test mast + eating every single fucking ounce of food in my house. Bench raised from 235 to 315 in 6 weeks but I went from 9% bodyfat to 18% at the end of the 10 weeks. Still miss those days of eating Oreos Pop tarts pizza and ice cream:-( weigbt gain was from 190 to 220. Was struggling with 80lbs dumb bells for 8-10 reps then at the end I was doing 100lb dumb bells for 15-20 reps. Brb now starving on 1000 calories + 100mcg t3 + Sustanon 500mg/week
fuck me, 1000 kcals?
 im starving on tons of sibutramine + 2500 kcals + 100mcg t3 + 1g test 500 tren right now lol  ;D :D

btw i ate a quart of icecream probably every single day during that time lol
epic addiction
i was also using ghrp2 and it gave me a raging appetite, normally i get sick of eating so much 3-4 weeks into a hard bulk, but back then i was ravenous ALL THE TIME

tren makes me a sugar maniac but peptides amplify that appetite so much

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 02:18:22 PM »
^i can only get away with the quart of ice cream if Im fasting till atleast 2 pm in the afternoon but lately I've been eating breakfast dozen egg whites with mushrooms feels like I don't even eat anything any way though I switch to  a shit ton of Greek yogurts with flavors because I'm not gonna lie I have to have sweet shit before I sleep

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 06:50:08 PM »
1g sust, 60mg dbol, 700 tren, along w some no ester test here and there at 100mg...like a bull

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2015, 07:21:59 PM »
1 g test

100mg drol ed

Ridiculous how strong I got, the only time I've ever squatted over 635 raw and I looked like a disgusting toad

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2015, 10:37:45 PM »
fuck me, 1000 kcals?
 im starving on tons of sibutramine + 2500 kcals + 100mcg t3 + 1g test 500 tren right now lol  ;D :D

btw i ate a quart of icecream probably every single day during that time lol
epic addiction
i was also using ghrp2 and it gave me a raging appetite, normally i get sick of eating so much 3-4 weeks into a hard bulk, but back then i was ravenous ALL THE TIME

tren makes me a sugar maniac but peptides amplify that appetite so much

It fucking sucks but it works i added the t3 and dropped the cardio from 7 days a week to 3 days a week and im losing about 1lb a day give or take but im flat at fuck

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2015, 11:47:20 PM »
^i can only get away with the quart of ice cream if Im fasting till atleast 2 pm in the afternoon but lately I've been eating breakfast dozen egg whites with mushrooms feels like I don't even eat anything any way though I switch to  a shit ton of Greek yogurts with flavors because I'm not gonna lie I have to have sweet shit before I sleep
the quart of icecream a day was during my dreamerbulk... :D

when im cutting i have to eat clean all day otherwise ill snap and pig out... i try to eat just 3 meals a day and let my post workout meal be pretty satiating though, only thing that works for me to cut is to at least feel full ONCE a day (which is post workout)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2015, 12:02:50 AM »
the quart of icecream a day was during my dreamerbulk... :D

when im cutting i have to eat clean all day otherwise ill snap and pig out... i try to eat just 3 meals a day and let my post workout meal be pretty satiating though, only thing that works for me to cut is to at least feel full ONCE a day (which is post workout)

Exactly. My biggest problem wkth cutting is the cravings I get at night so i usually have my biggest meal right before bed which is some steak or chicken and a big ass salad. I don't eat before I train about 90% of the time and I get all my carbs for the day (usually 0-100 when cutting depending on carb cycle day) either immedtialley after my workout or 30 mins before or otherwise the weight scale won't move. I just need to load up on plenty ephedrine through the day and I'll be fine too. Doing this cut is making me never in my life get above 8-10% bodyfat again

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2015, 01:55:14 AM »

Exactly. My biggest problem wkth cutting is the cravings I get at night so i usually have my biggest meal right before bed which is some steak or chicken and a big ass salad. I don't eat before I train about 90% of the time and I get all my carbs for the day (usually 0-100 when cutting depending on carb cycle day) either immedtialley after my workout or 30 mins before or otherwise the weight scale won't move. I just need to load up on plenty ephedrine through the day and I'll be fine too. Doing this cut is making me never in my life get above 8-10% bodyfat again
exactly how i feel... my last meal of the day is also the biggest (and post workout)... i also work out "fasted", so ill take about 3 hours from my last meal until my workout. i do that when bulking too though, because i just feel better when everything is fully digested. had to change that up when i experimented with slin of course :P

i usually stuff myself with diet yogurts post workout so that i can feel full, lol
i cut on much higher carbs though, usually about 250g or so, pretty low fat usually, but i mostly eat what i crave (restricting myself in terms of macronutrients kills my cuts)...

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2015, 03:29:26 AM »
For me was my first test E cycle, 500mg.
Strenght skyrocketed from week 4 to 8.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2015, 04:47:18 AM »
Yeah 400mg test only. Was eating anything i wanted.

Now even on 700 test currently, and weights only slightly heavier but im a volume guy. Im also hi fat, lo carb trying to lean bulk into a spring diet and maybe tren

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2015, 03:15:15 PM »
First cycle 750 mg of sustanon amps legit
Legit Thai anabols with the snake by the handful.
Everything shot up like crazy went from like 170-205 with abs.
Bench went from not being able to get 225 for a rep to repping 315 2-3 times. It was amazing.

Thedragonborn

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2015, 02:08:01 PM »
Bench went from not being able to get 225 for a rep to repping 315 2-3 times. It was amazing.
Holy shit that is amazing

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2015, 10:23:36 PM »
WOW! That was freaking AMAZING!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2015, 07:26:22 AM »
1500mg Test E
900mg Deca
900mg Eq
100mg Drol ED

Beast mode.  I don't recommend this if you value your health BTW.

For more practical cycles.

300mg Test E
600mg Tren
80mg Var ED

8)