Author Topic: Calling out Teutonic Knight and Hurricane Beef!  (Read 27064 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Calling out Teutonic Knight and Hurricane Beef!
« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2015, 10:24:25 PM »
Frank was never at Vic's apartment, it was beneath Frank.

THE BEEF

Just 1 of Vinces 100 X  repeated stories, yeah another "penthouse'' property, this 1 is at Bondi beach  ;D

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2015, 10:38:56 PM »
Just 1 of Vinces 100 X  repeated stories, yeah another "penthouse'' property, this 1 is at Bondi beach  ;D

You have no idea. THE BEEF is trying to get hold of an Ironage alum - Finnigan who posted here on Getbig once or twice. Finn was super inside over there, he actually attended to Ironage get together at the Arnold. He will lend some detailed insight into vic's bullshit over there.  Stay tuned.

THE BEEF

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2015, 12:55:47 AM »
You have no idea. THE BEEF is trying to get hold of an Ironage alum - Finnigan who posted here on Getbig once or twice. Finn was super inside over there, he actually attended to Ironage get together at the Arnold. He will lend some detailed insight into vic's bullshit over there.  Stay tuned.

THE BEEF

Vince is BB persona non grata  :D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2015, 08:39:02 AM »
Ask Frank Zane and Arnold. They have been to our apartment. I know where I lived and so do lots of people.

Unbelievable that I have to prove what I did to some anonymous assholes on Getbig. You, Beef, be a man and tell us who you really are.

No, I don't think we will ever know. Much safer for your dickheads to throw stones from dark places where no one can see or find you.

You two are certified low lifes. Stop following me around with your stupid questions.

Unbelievable? When you start mud wrestling with the pig, you need to know that pig lives for it. It is all what the pigs do, so you will never win ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2015, 02:36:12 PM »
Unbelievable? When you start mud wrestling with the pig, you need to know that pig lives for it. It is all what the pigs do, so you will never win ;D

Roponoid is nicely describing Vincenzos fatismo  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2015, 02:58:33 PM »
vince

you are a man with no morals

a man who throws accusations at the world most famous bb

while your wife weeps as you stuff dbl in her anus
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2015, 06:22:21 PM »
Sheesh, Vince.  Get a life, man.

Somebody call the waaambulance for this guy.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2015, 09:05:22 AM »
Sheesh, Vince.  Get a life, man.

Somebody call the waaambulance for this guy.

Too close to the grave to check hisself now.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2015, 09:43:13 AM »
Vince this is the biggest douche board on the planet, treat it like one.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2015, 01:18:37 PM »
Amazon.com is not selling:  :'(

"Hypertrophy, how to get fat"

By Vincenzo Basil

8)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2015, 01:24:20 PM »

THE BEEF

There's a guy on Raw-Iron.com called Finnegan. You can read it without joining and it's a good small site which is probably too classy to let the likes of me join.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2015, 01:43:42 PM »
There's a guy on Raw-Iron.com called Finnegan. You can read it without joining and it's a good small site which is probably too classy to let the likes of me join.

what do you make of the situation at rangers al

do you remember the vale dairy firm from the 80s

was about your time wasn't it
T

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2015, 04:56:21 PM »
It won't be long before we know if vic knows the color of the boathouse at Hereford.

THE BEEF

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2015, 06:17:08 PM »
It won't be long before we know if vic knows the color of the boathouse at Hereford.

THE BEEF

Why "Vic"?

What aren't you telling us?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2015, 06:42:01 PM »
Why "Vic"?

What aren't you telling us?

He is telling you what a total dickhead he is. He knows my name but keeps using the Vic handle. All part of a smear campaign. The idea to cause doubt about facts and so discredit the person so that no one believes him.

So Teutonic and Beefy are challenging me at every turn. Stop here for a moment and ask why you should believe these anonymous tools. Who are they and why should anyone believe them? I post only the truth

and they can't handle the truth. This is a huge problem on the internet and the main reason most bodybuilders avoid Getbig like the plague.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2015, 07:55:24 PM »

He is telling you what a total dickhead he is. He knows my name but keeps using the Vic handle. All part of a smear campaign. The idea to cause doubt about facts and so discredit the person so that no one believes him.

So Teutonic and Beefy are challenging me at every turn. Stop here for a moment and ask why you should believe these anonymous tools. Who are they and why should anyone believe them? I post only the truth

and they can't handle the truth. This is a huge problem on the internet and the main reason most bodybuilders avoid Getbig like the plague.

I was asking BEEF, sorry. Need an unimpeachable source, Vic, I'm sure you understand.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2015, 11:11:21 PM »

Again: sell your BS story about Great Arnold to TV  ;D

Again 2: I can very easily contact Rozy, so think FATSO, think  ;)

'Huge problem'  is your own creation , site after site is dumping U.

Just 1 name: Shawn Perine , editor of Muscle & Fitness mag

U a NOBODY don't U understand FATSO.

& how embarrassing for U, still obsess with your ex  ;D , Vincenzo aka junior gym partner  ;D ;D ;D

PS. still no images of "yours" Bondi beach penthouse  8)

PS2. any plans to attend strangers funerals this weekend ,  ::) without invitation  :-X like U usually do  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2015, 11:55:28 PM »
Finally got connect to our national broadband network. Now this is exciting.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2015, 02:44:03 AM »
I am saving myself for Arnold!  ;D

je suis Arnold

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2015, 03:51:55 AM »
Gotta laugh at the government in Australia. They promise super speed broadband internet to catch up with the rest of the world.

Trouble is you have to pay extra for faster and faster connections. What a joke. Always companies ripping people off. Then when

you go to cancel the connection you already have you still pay for another 30 days. Great. This is legalized theft.

Connection okay but not quite as fast as I expected. I had to give up my VOIP service, too, which isn't good. Calls will cost more

to Canada and the US.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2015, 04:09:49 AM »
Vince,

In a country like Australia, once you're over 10mbit, the international link becomes a primary bottleneck.  So unless you're experiencing domestic content or content that is streamed over multiple connections (ie, nzb downloads;-)) you will not see much benefit at all.

(Basically, you'd be excited if you were a pirate)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2015, 05:39:14 AM »

Wrong again vic . . . the lower case and handle is to drive home that you are of such little consequence and so forgettable that  THE BEEF  can't even remember your name.

Are you that thick that you don't get it? ( quick cap the post so you can take it to another board and claim someone called you thick- not around the waist of course) A fucken half tard, nothing but a fucken half tard.  Also, were you not refereed to as vic at Ironage - you were. THE BEEF is sure Finn will be by soon to comment and start a thread titled " Ask Finn The Ironager. " Lets hope your pm's to the mods don't surface ;)

THE BEEF

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2015, 05:40:39 AM »
I was asking BEEF, sorry. Need an unimpeachable source, Vic, I'm sure you understand.

Thank you old boy. It will all be public very soon.

THE BEEF

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2015, 01:34:01 PM »
Gotta laugh at the government in Australia. They promise super speed broadband internet to catch up with the rest of the world.

Trouble is you have to pay extra for faster and faster connections. What a joke. Always companies ripping people off. Then when

you go to cancel the connection you already have you still pay for another 30 days. Great. This is legalized theft.

Connection okay but not quite as fast as I expected. I had to give up my VOIP service, too, which isn't good. Calls will cost more

to Canada and the US.

Simply, buy 1 way ticket to Canada or Sicily.

:)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2015, 03:21:07 PM »
what do you make of the situation at rangers al

do you remember the vale dairy firm from the 80s

was about your time wasn't it

Fuck it would take 100 pages to sum up the situation at Rangers. I was a season ticket holder for 20 years and didn't renew for this season. My 3 hardcore fan friends did not renew either. I now accept the club died 3 years ago and has become a focus of charlatan
con men ever since who have somehow sucked £30 million into their pockets.
Mike Ashey now controls everything as a big Sports Direct marketing tool. Now we have
an EGM in 2 weeks whereby convicted tax fraud Dave King is trying to take over.
Meanwhile Ally McCoist sits at home on £750k a year pissing himself laughing.
It's like one big unbelievable soap opera with a new twist every day.

This firm you mention doesn't ring a bell. I was in the RAF in the 80's so lost contact with a lot of the match day fun for that decade. Who were they?