Author Topic: Calling out Teutonic Knight and Hurricane Beef!  (Read 26935 times)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Re: Calling out Teutonic Knight and Hurricane Beef!
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2015, 07:54:46 AM »
who cares about your shitty vintage condo on some random coast of Costa Rica? What are you trying to prove? That you already were ugly as sin?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2015, 08:13:42 AM »
Here is the lounge of the apartment. I installed the solid Teak feature wall. A strange mixture of fittings but at the time I thought they looked nice.

The shag carpet was a huge mistake because it had to be raked daily to look ok.

Were you actually able to eat all those apples before they went bad, or did you over buy just a tad?
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2015, 08:30:29 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2015, 08:34:02 AM »
Vince, I was over this before I ever knew it existed. 

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2015, 08:42:28 AM »
Mr.Shawn Perine , editor of Muscle & Fitness magz booted U off from Iron Age for laying about Arnold .

So U a so proud that Her Guvernator banged young pussy in yours NON penthouse  ;D

Manly Council should erect nice plaque outside that building to commemorate Arnolds machismo.

I  must tell Manly Clubbies about this  :D

Just look 4 black sport Wrangler with mega size wheels & Iron Cross surfboard, so easy  to spot me  8)

I could be in Bra Boys mob,  ;) so think ...............

I 'll tell old Quantas Jack that U say hi  8)

Here is where THE BEEF has the facts

Shawn did not kick vic off. That decision was made by a group of mods because vic was constantly pm'ing them about bullshit - a war he was in with a member called Boo. During the war, vic called Joe Weider a racist, did in fact accuse Arnold of forcing himself on an under aged girl ( why was there an under aged girl in "vic's" penthouse?)

Also, THE BEEF calls bullshit on the pics. Who in the fuck takes pics of their place in the fashion those were taken? 10 to 1 vic was visiting someone's apt, thought it was cool and took pics for the very purpose he has posted them here . . . To perpetuate a bullshit story.

THE BEEF

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2015, 08:43:18 AM »
THE BEEF is one of the more astute getbiggers.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2015, 08:47:15 AM »
THE BEEF is one of the more astute getbiggers.

This is true, this is true . . . Thank you good Hulk

THE BEEF

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2015, 10:23:44 AM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2015, 01:51:36 PM »
It doesn't matter what you call it. It's a nice place with an amazing view.

Nope Booty, Penthouse is on the top  ;)

How is Russian darling  8)

;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2015, 03:10:01 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2015, 04:46:22 PM »
Here is where THE BEEF has the facts

Shawn did not kick vic off. That decision was made by a group of mods because vic was constantly pm'ing them about bullshit - a war he was in with a member called Boo. During the war, vic called Joe Weider a racist, did in fact accuse Arnold of forcing himself on an under aged girl ( why was there an under aged girl in "vic's" penthouse?)

Also, THE BEEF calls bullshit on the pics. Who in the fuck takes pics of their place in the fashion those were taken? 10 to 1 vic was visiting someone's apt, thought it was cool and took pics for the very purpose he has posted them here . . . To perpetuate a bullshit story.

THE BEEF

Those pictures were taken to put in a magazine for prestige properties when we were selling our property. There was no underage girl. I never called Joe Weider a racist. There were no constant pms to moderators. All made up stories but the nasty poster.

Beef keep sending me messages boasting about Frank and Christine Zane. Now why would anyone do that?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2015, 06:49:31 PM »
Those pictures were taken to put in a magazine for prestige properties when we were selling our property. There was no underage girl. I never called Joe Weider a racist. There were no constant pms to moderators. All made up stories but the nasty poster.

Beef keep sending me messages boasting about Frank and Christine Zane. Now why would anyone do that?

Those statements are ABSOLUTE FACTS.

Why can't you stand up and be a man for once in your life?

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2015, 07:00:08 PM »
And as an aside question, if this is your apt, why is none on the mail on the dresser addressed to anyone named basile? 

THE BEEF

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2015, 08:08:54 PM »

What a BS (again) that magazine is 'Real Estate'  advertising publication included in Manly Daily Saturdays issue & is for FREEEEE.

"Prestigous property", yeah right  :D

Hey Vince, WHO was baby crying on Iron Age site  ;D how Frank Zane told U to fuck off  :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2015, 08:13:36 PM »
Those statements are ABSOLUTE FACTS.

Why can't you stand up and be a man for once in your life?

THE BEEF

Ask Frank Zane and Arnold. They have been to our apartment. I know where I lived and so do lots of people.

Unbelievable that I have to prove what I did to some anonymous assholes on Getbig. You, Beef, be a man and tell us who you really are.

No, I don't think we will ever know. Much safer for your dickheads to throw stones from dark places where no one can see or find you.

You two are certified low lifes. Stop following me around with your stupid questions.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2015, 08:20:14 PM »
What a BS (again) that magazine is 'Real Estate'  advertising publication included in Manly Daily Saturdays issue & is for FREEEEE.

"Prestigous property", yeah right  :D

Hey Vince, WHO was baby crying on Iron Age site  ;D how Frank Zane told U to fuck off  :D

I have the magazine. It wasn't the Manly Daily. Guys like you will never live in a prestige apartment on the beach front so don't worry about what I did.

An apology is long overdue instead of all these bullshit questions.

I never debated with Frank Zane but a dork called Boo who I suspected was Zane.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2015, 08:24:09 PM »
Vince, tell us story about BB organization created by U & few other losers call UBBA (united bb of Australia).

Birth place of Ubba was your ex gym  ::)

Ubba was planning to be rival of Paul Graham/IFBB - NPC Australia, where is your UBBA baby today  :'( :'( :'(

Tell guys about Ubba group trip to Belgium for IFBB Mr.Universe in late 80's & how Joe Weider ( & Paul Graham) told Ubba mob to fuck off.

& U "don't " hate J.Weider  ::)

My personal favourite still is that Ubba Mr.Olympia '80 award for C.Dickerson, tell us about judging process for this "prestigious" trophy.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2015, 08:39:19 PM »
TK you are full of shit. I can't believe anyone can be that dumb. Your knowledge of history in bodybuilding sucks so I won't be responding to your stupid questions.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2015, 08:45:43 PM »
Ask Frank Zane and Arnold. They have been to our apartment. I know where I lived and so do lots of people.

Unbelievable that I have to prove what I did to some anonymous assholes on Getbig. You, Beef, be a man and tell us who you really are.

No, I don't think we will ever know. Much safer for your dickheads to throw stones from dark places where no one can see or find you.

You two are certified low lifes. Stop following me around with your stupid questions.

More unbelievable that you feel compelled to do so. This is your legacy, Mr. Boner Ave. 1974, desperately groveling for relevance from anonymous assholes on Getbig.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2015, 09:08:43 PM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2015, 09:12:10 PM »
I love nostalgic stories the likes Basil brings. Sure I've had some laughs at his expense but overall, think he has some interesting history lived and enjoy his posts.

?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2015, 10:00:49 PM »
I love nostalgic stories the likes Basil brings. Sure I've had some laughs at his expense but overall, think he has some interesting history lived and enjoy his posts.

The point is its all fabricated.

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2015, 10:06:35 PM »

The mail vic, the mail??? It is not addressed to anyone named basile

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2015, 10:07:26 PM »
Arnold sat in the lounge on one of those colourful chairs. There was Robert Nailon, John Medlin, myself and a few other guys listening in.

Pics or it did not happen.

THE BEEF

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2015, 10:13:58 PM »
Nope Booty, Penthouse is on the top  ;)

How is Russian darling  8)

;D
What does " how is Russian" mean?  ??? Is there some hidden meaning there that I am missing or somehow supose to guess?