Author Topic: Calling out Teutonic Knight and Hurricane Beef!  (Read 27139 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Calling out Teutonic Knight and Hurricane Beef!
« on: February 14, 2015, 09:16:41 PM »
I have posted stories about Arnold when he was at my apartment in Manly in 1974. Teutonic Knight and Hurricane Beef say I am making up stories. TK insists I never lived

in a 15th floor apartment in Manly which is a beach suburb in Sydney. Well, I found some old photos that were taken in our apartment. In Australia the top floor apartments

are often called penthouses.

I have never exaggerated about any people or facts and now I am providing evidence that I did in fact live at 20 Bonner Avenue. We sold in 1979 for peanuts and the property

is now worth about $2,500,000. Wife insisted we sell it partly because our two children were young and the apartment wasn't suitable for them. We should have kept the

property and rented elsewhere. Oh, well. Roz never believed me when I said it would one day be worth a million dollars. We sold for $94,000.

Here is a panorama looking south towards Manly Beach. Pembroke is across from Queenscliff Beach. Taken in 1978.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Calling out Teutonic Knight and Hurricane Beef!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 09:19:34 PM »
Here is the lounge of the apartment. I installed the solid Teak feature wall. A strange mixture of fittings but at the time I thought they looked nice.

The shag carpet was a huge mistake because it had to be raked daily to look ok.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 09:20:41 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 09:22:04 PM »
Our bedroom. Yep, I had to have a huge mirror behind the bed! To practice posing, naturally. Blackbean closets were standard in all the apartments.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 09:24:21 PM »
Arnold sat in the lounge on one of those colourful chairs. There was Robert Nailon, John Medlin, myself and a few other guys listening in.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 09:30:50 PM »

"Ah jeez, not this shit again"

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 09:32:26 PM »

"Ah jeez, not this shit again"

Its a shame Arnie and sly had to age.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 09:36:50 PM »
Its a shame Arnie and sly had to age.

Even the youthful Quickerblade will one day be an old fart. Getting old isn't that great, especially on Getbig.

Now where are my blue stars?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 09:38:15 PM »
We still have a nice art collection. Here is the Spanish painting that was in the lounge photo.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2015, 09:39:29 PM »
Our bedroom. Yep, I had to have a huge mirror behind the bed! To practice posing, naturally. Blackbean closets were standard in all the apartments.

Who's the naked broad on the wall :)?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2015, 09:45:12 PM »
Who's the naked broad on the wall :)?

Just a painting I picked up somewhere.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2015, 10:15:38 PM »
The apartment was quite large. Three bedrooms, main with en suite. Large bathroom with shower and bath plus marble fittings. Separate toilet. Indoor laundry with blackbean wood cupboards. Kitchen, dining room, lounge. There were two balconies. One L shape around the lounge and the other a wide 6 foot balcony outside the three bedrooms. That is how Robert Nailon opened the door and found Arnold inside!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2015, 10:20:28 PM »
Here is the lounge of the apartment. I installed the solid Teak feature wall. A strange mixture of fittings but at the time I thought they looked nice.

The shag carpet was a huge mistake because it had to be raked daily to look ok.

More information about these speakers?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2015, 10:26:46 PM »
I have posted stories about Arnold when he was at my apartment in Manly in 1974. Teutonic Knight and Hurricane Beef say I am making up stories. TK insists I never lived

in a 15th floor apartment in Manly which is a beach suburb in Sydney. Well, I found some old photos that were taken in our apartment. In Australia the top floor apartments

I have never exaggerated about any people or facts and now I am providing evidence that I did in fact live at 20 Bonner Avenue. We sold in 1979 for peanuts and the property

is now worth about $2,500,000. Wife insisted we sell it partly because our two children were young and the apartment wasn't suitable for them. We should have kept the

property and rented elsewhere. Oh, well. Roz never believed me when I said it would one day be worth a million dollars. We sold for $94,000.

Here is a panorama looking south towards Manly Beach. Pembroke is across from Queenscliff Beach. Taken in 1978.

- U accused Arnold of bonking  under age girl in your 15th floor PENTHOUSE

- Top floor apartment is NOT a fucking PENTHOUSE, so don't bullshit.

- Queenscliff beach is NOT Manly BEACH , BS again

- Bonner Street is NOT on Manly beach, another BS

- Re READ your own posting on IronAge site , REMEMBER S.Perine booted U for bullshiting .

- OBW, North Steyne street is across from Queenscliff beach, Penbroke St,. is behind North Steyne street.

- Come on "hero" why don't U sell yours BS story to TV  ;D, Oz 60 minutes needs U.

- Don't forget that someone could inform Roz about mentioned accusation, oh shit what a cocksucking implication  ;D

- Vincenzo,U a  ACCESSORY to this horrible crime , o shit  :P & Manly Police Station was only 3 minutes away.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2015, 10:35:55 PM »
- U accused Arnold of bonking  under age girl in your 15th floor PENTHOUSE

- Top floor apartment is NOT a fucking PENTHOUSE, so don't bullshit.

- Queenscliff beach is NOT Manly BEACH , BS again

- Bonner Street is NOT on Manly beach, another BS

- Re READ your own posting on IronAge site , REMEMBER S.Perine booted U for bullshiting .

- OBW, North Steyne street is across from Queenscliff beach, Penbroke St,. is behind North Steyne street.

- Come on "hero" why don't U sell yours BS story to TV  ;D, Oz 60 minutes needs U.

- Don't forget that someone could inform Roz about mentioned accusation, oh shit what a cocksucking implication  ;D

- Vincenzo, ACCESSORY to this horrible crime , o shit  :P & Manly Police Station was only 3 minutes away.

Now I remember why I ignored your posts. What a low life you are. You don't know what you are talking about.

Here is Pembroke at Queenscliff Beach. Manly Beach is South Steyne, North Steyne and Queenscliff Beaches.

The entrance to Pembroke is on Bonner Avenue but the front is on North Steyne and directly across from the beach.

It was opened in 1973 and was the last high rise built across from a beach in Sydney. The unions fought against

high rises so the rule was that no building could cast a shadow on the sand. Cronulla has some high rises but not along

the sandy beaches.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 10:39:38 PM »
Stop the lies TK. I wasn't booted off Ironage for what you said. They never gave a reason.

I never said the babysitter was underage. She was 16 and the age of consent in Australia is 16.

Get your facts straight instead of fabricating bullshit trying to discredit me. Who the hell are you?

You don't have any credibility here. I stand by what I have posted and done. You are an anonymous coward.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 10:45:48 PM »
Arnold sat in the lounge on one of those colourful chairs. There was Robert Nailon, John Medlin, myself and a few other guys listening in.

Geee , 5 or 6 people did fuck all & nobody was stopping Her Arnie from banging that chick  ::) :o ;D

Vincenzo, Vincenzo ..................

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2015, 10:47:47 PM »
More information about these speakers?

RTR speakers. 34 small speakers and a 25 inch subwoofer in each enclosure.

I still have them but replaced them with Duntech Sovereigns.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2015, 10:51:18 PM »
Nice Vince!

Appreciate the pictures and stories - you are a good man.

fuck the haters
!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2015, 10:52:56 PM »
Geee , 5 or 6 people did fuck all & nobody was stopping Her Arnie from banging that chick  ::) :o ;D

Vincenzo, Vincenzo ..................

I have posted enough about this story. Don't distort what I said. Arnold was sneaky then just like he was at home with Maria. No one suspected what he was up to.

We were all waiting for him and thought he went to the bathroom. The babysitter's parents were looking for her. They were responsible for her, not me.

After Arnold reappeared he left shortly after with Paul Graham. Smart guy. Roz fed everyone T-bone steaks. She said later that Arnold was the only person who didn't thank her when he left.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 11:05:27 PM »
Stop the lies TK. I wasn't booted off Ironage for what you said. They never gave a reason.

I never said the babysitter was underage. She was 16 and the age of consent in Australia is 16.

Get your facts straight instead of fabricating bullshit trying to discredit me. Who the hell are you?

You don't have any credibility here. I stand by what I have posted and done. You are an anonymous coward.

Mr.Shawn Perine , editor of Muscle & Fitness magz booted U off from Iron Age for laying about Arnold .

So U a so proud that Her Guvernator banged young pussy in yours NON penthouse  ;D

Manly Council should erect nice plaque outside that building to commemorate Arnolds machismo.

I  must tell Manly Clubbies about this  :D

Just look 4 black sport Wrangler with mega size wheels & Iron Cross surfboard, so easy  to spot me  8)

I could be in Bra Boys mob,  ;) so think ...............

I 'll tell old Quantas Jack that U say hi  8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 11:09:57 PM »
I have posted enough about this story. Don't distort what I said. Arnold was sneaky then just like he was at home with Maria. No one suspected what he was up to.

We were all waiting for him and thought he went to the bathroom. The babysitter's parents were looking for her. They were responsible for her, not me.

After Arnold reappeared he left shortly after with Paul Graham. Smart guy. Roz fed everyone T-bone steaks. She said later that Arnold was the only person who didn't thank her when he left.

O fuck, I loved Roz was there too, great just great info I'll give a ring to confirm your sy-fi story  :D

Do U recall Marias surname ?.

;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2015, 11:15:34 PM »
Even the youthful Quickerblade will one day be an old fart. Getting old isn't that great, especially on Getbig.

Now where are my blue stars?

;D  ;D ;D

Punks, like punks pocking at old far like U  :D just no respect  ;D

Say Hi to Z _ _ _ _ !, long time no see him .

Shit , no more Red Bull cans in my fridge ...........time 4 beach jog ....................

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2015, 11:33:13 PM »

Why do you waste your time with these teen twats, these drooling idiots and filth of the earth? These both fucking morons has been sending hate mail to me via PM, because I have been little bit less than polite with them, but who the fuck cares? I bet these two are in fact one person, some mentally ill schizophrenic little brat, who hardly can read and write and spend all of his time playing with his little weenie. I mean I have seen some dumb people in my life, but nothing like these idiots. I bet these morons are too stupid to learn how to masturbate, and that's why they are so angry: they are playing with it all the time, but they think it is broken when it hardens up, and that scares living shit out of them. Just try to imagine that level of frustration??  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2015, 11:39:51 PM »

Here is Pembroke at Queenscliff Beach. Manly Beach is South Steyne, North Steyne and Queenscliff Beaches.

The entrance to Pembroke is on Boner Avenue but the front is on North Steyne and directly across from the beach.

How fabulously ambiguous. You lived on Boner Avenue in Manly next to Queenscliff.

What, did they think Fuck My Hairy Ass Beach sounded too obvious?