Author Topic: Calling out Teutonic Knight and Hurricane Beef!  (Read 26879 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Calling out Teutonic Knight and Hurricane Beef!
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2015, 11:40:34 PM »
Why do you waste your time with these teen twats, these drooling idiots and filth of the earth? These both fucking morons has been sending hate mail to me via PM, because I have been little bit less than polite with them, but who the fuck cares? I bet these two are in fact one person, some mentally ill schizophrenic little brat, who hardly can read and write and spend all of his time playing with his little weenie. I mean I have seen some dumb people in my life, but nothing like these idiots. I bet these morons are too stupid to learn how to masturbate, and that's why they are so angry: they are playing with it all the time, but they think it is broken when it hardens up, and that scares living shit out of them. Just try to imagine that level of frustration??  ;D

TK has been around for a while so could be in his fourties. That or he knows people who were active in the Sydney bodybuilding scene in the early eighties. I don't know any Qantas Jack but there was a John Doyle who was on our bodybuilding committee.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2015, 11:40:44 PM »
Basile, at your time in life, why do you care about what some online persona says about you on a forum?

I am considerably younger than you, and I am immune to such trifling.

Why not learn the art of not giving a fuck?  It is not too late.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2015, 11:56:43 PM »
Here is Manly Beach with Pembroke on it. Make up your own minds if it is across the street from Manly Beach.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2015, 11:59:05 PM »
Basile, at your time in life, why do you care about what some online persona says about you on a forum?

I am considerably younger than you, and I am immune to such trifling.

Why not learn the art of not giving a fuck?  It is not too late.

Have you been targeted by nasty anonymous people who make up lies about you? After these lies are repeated often enough they are believed by many on Getbig.

That is when you have to confront these nasties. I agree that one can't win against anonymous cowards who have no integrity. They can say what they like

because no one can find them. Or so they think.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2015, 12:07:10 AM »
Good luck with that.... Whey too much hassle if you ask me...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2015, 12:07:56 AM »

Have you been targeted by nasty anonymous people who make up lies about you? After these lies are repeated often enough they are believed by many on Getbig.

In through one, out the other. Too stupid to realize all you did was turn his question into a statement.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2015, 12:12:08 AM »
How fabulously ambiguous. You lived on Boner Avenue in Manly next to Queenscliff.

What, did they think Fuck My Hairy Ass Beach sounded too obvious?

Ugly, U a very talented artist  :)
Would U sell this fine painting ?.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2015, 12:15:49 AM »
Ugly, U a very talented artist  :)
Would U sell this fine painting ?.

All yours, pal. Enjoy.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2015, 12:21:32 AM »
TK has been around for a while so could be in his fourties. That or he knows people who were active in the Sydney bodybuilding scene in the early eighties. I don't know any Qantas Jack but there was a John Doyle who was on our bodybuilding committee.

Or you are overlooking the fact that it is childishly easy to harvest information from the internet. I mean if you look the statistic of these morons, how some adult person would have 24/7 activity in one forum? That is a sign of serious illness, not activity. They doesn't have any life at all outside the internet, so they must be either complete morons or paralyzed down from the hairline, stuck at the front of the computer, spilling their hate to the web trough the keyboard with the stick taped to their empty scull  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2015, 12:24:30 AM »

Yeah, right in + 20 Sandow seasons  ::)

None of old guys give a fuck about U, mr.nobody of oz BB scene, get real Vincenzo.

Ah, yes guys told me about some UBB fuck 'organization', existed 2-3 years , some anti Paul Grahams losers like U  ;D

Don't U worry I'll contact Rozy

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2015, 12:27:34 AM »
All yours, pal. Enjoy.

any artistic interpretation of "famed' Vincenzo patented biceps machinery, some steam engine look a like crap

:D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2015, 12:28:04 AM »
Back to the apartment. Great place to live. Double side by side garage with automatic door. The temperature inside didn't vary much with the seasons. No insect pests up that high. Nice breezes at night and the surf was nice as a background to sleep with.

We were too high up for the best view of the surf. The good thing was there was almost no noise when you live that high.

When I was on English Bay in Vancouver I always dreamed about living up high on the beach and my dream came true in 1973. It was nice while it lasted. Young guys starting out make sure the woman you marry shares all your dreams

and just doesn't go along with some of your decisions.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2015, 12:34:50 AM »
Or you are overlooking the fact that it is childishly easy to harvest information from the internet. I mean if you look the statistic of these morons, how some adult person would have 24/7 activity in one forum? That is a sign of serious illness, not activity. They doesn't have any life at all outside the internet, so they must be either complete morons or paralyzed down from the hairline, stuck at the front of the computer, spilling their hate to the web trough the keyboard with the stick taped to their empty scull  ;D

Roponoid, ask V. about his Sydney-Newcastle-Sydney trip & showing up uninvited at Lees old man funeral  ;D

or just read Mr.Doherty's reply to him  ;D ;D ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2015, 12:38:07 AM »
Back to the apartment. Great place to live. Double side by side garage with automatic door. The temperature inside didn't vary much with the seasons. No insect pests up that high. Nice breezes at night and the surf was nice as a background to sleep with.

We were too high up for the best view of the surf. The good thing was there was almost no noise when you live that high.

When I was on English Bay in Vancouver I always dreamed about living up high on the beach and my dream came true in 1973. It was nice while it lasted. Young guys starting out make sure the woman you marry shares all your dreams

It would have been very a very nice lifestyle if you had kept this apartment. The view looks breathtaking. Typical Australian Coast line

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2015, 12:40:08 AM »

What  ;D, decorated like funeral parlour , no taste at all  :P

Carrington Pde,. South Curly  ;)  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2015, 12:42:30 AM »
It would have been very a very nice lifestyle if you had kept this apartment. The view looks breathtaking. Typical Australian Coast line

Thanks, Karen. You would have loved the place. I married someone who really wasn't into exercise but she worked hard at everything she did.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2015, 12:45:07 AM »
Thanks, Karen. You would have loved the place. I married someone who really wasn't into exercise but she worked hard at everything she did.
I do love it. Even with the 70's deco I would live there.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2015, 12:48:39 AM »
I do love it. Even with the 70's deco I would live there.

When we sold we paid some relatives money we owed them. We bought a house for $20,000 less. That poor decision probably cost us a lot of money.

I wanted to live on 5 acres and have a workshop to build gym equipment. I should have hung out for that and today it would be worth millions, too.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2015, 12:52:30 AM »

When we sold we paid some relatives money we owed them. We bought a house for $20,000 less. That poor decision probably cost us a lot of money.

I wanted to live on 5 acres and have a workshop to build gym equipment. I should have hung out for that and today it would be worth millions, too.

Any place near the water is worth keeping. There are houses here which are little old beach shacks and they are worth millions today because the property is right on the beach. Their front yard is the beach.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2015, 12:54:09 AM »

Back to the apartment.

APARTMENT  :o, no more PENTHOUSE  :P  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2015, 12:55:35 AM »
APARTMENT  :o, no more PENTHOUSE  :P  :D
It doesn't matter what you call it. It's a nice place with an amazing view.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2015, 02:14:37 AM »
Still not one pic of Arnold in your apartment.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2015, 07:42:24 AM »
Looks like a great apartment to live in.  Not great for the neighbours with these hi-fi speakers, and to think I thought my warfdale airdales were big back in the day.

Did you get any nasty spiders that high up?  My wife will not visit Australia because of spiders but maybe by the 15th floor the spiders don't reach you so I could look to rent a high rise apartment for a visit.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2015, 07:48:06 AM »
Looks like a great apartment to live in.  Not great for the neighbours with these hi-fi speakers, and to think I thought my warfdale airdales were big back in the day.

Did you get any nasty spiders that high up?  My wife will not visit Australia because of spiders but maybe by the 15th floor the spiders don't reach you so I could look to rent a high rise apartment for a visit.

Ah, the large spiders in Australia. Quite scary when you find them in your bedroom or even on the walls. There are so many varieties of these creatures and they are everywhere. Modern apartments don't

usually have them. Of course, if you have open windows then the occasional one might wonder in. They sure cause panic when they appear. I don't like them and I get them from time to time. What you will find

just about everywhere are the giant cockroaches! They can fly, too, so look out for them!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2015, 07:54:31 AM »
wow, what an epic fail vince. Must be tough to live with such huge regrets.