Author Topic: Treason For Obama....Finally!!!!  (Read 1431 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Treason For Obama....Finally!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 02:29:01 PM »
Do you support impeachment now, coach?

(And you know, a prez cannot be tried for treason until he is first impeached)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 10:02:30 AM »
Dear Lord,

I humbly pray that you expose Obama for being born in Kenya.  Make it so he's impeached for something, anything....Bengazi would be nice.  I realized you have unleashed the evil Liberals on our nation because we are unclean in allowing gays to have rights.  Please don't see fit to punish us more by allowing the "weak on defense" Democrats to fail to protect our god fearing country and allow a nuclear bomb to be detonated in a major city.  Please show these evil libs how stupid they are.

You loyal soldier on bended knees.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 10:11:42 AM »
can someone please tell me why after yesterday I am no longer able to buy health insurance for my family???  ..LOL

why must I be forced to buy health insurance from a private company... I dont support any of my company choices in my state so force and penalize me to buy from a private company??

??? ???

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 10:40:44 AM »
Dear Lord,

I humbly pray that you expose Obama for being born in Kenya.  Make it so he's impeached for something, anything....Bengazi would be nice.  I realized you have unleashed the evil Liberals on our nation because we are unclean in allowing gays to have rights.  Please don't see fit to punish us more by allowing the "weak on defense" Democrats to fail to protect our god fearing country and allow a nuclear bomb to be detonated in a major city.  Please show these evil libs how stupid they are.

hahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 12:09:38 PM »
Dear Lord,

Yes, because everything else hasn't been true ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 12:13:38 PM »

still, no impeach. 

he's in office illegally.  IMO, anyone that is AGAINST impeachment is certainly AGAINST the Constitution, which says a person born on foreign soil cannot be President.

IMO, being against impeachment when you believe in birtherism is the SAME as being against the Constitution.  Not sure you can argue this one, Coach... you only want the Constitution enforced SOME of the time?  Weak...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 12:17:12 PM »
still, no impeach. 

he's in office illegally.  IMO, anyone that is AGAINST impeachment is certainly AGAINST the Constitution, which says a person born on foreign soil cannot be President.

IMO, being against impeachment when you believe in birtherism is the SAME as being against the Constitution.  Not sure you can argue this one, Coach... you only want the Constitution enforced SOME of the time?  Weak...

Seriously I've been trying to nice because of our past business relationship, but now you're just getting flat out annoying with that bullshit. Stop seriously. There are others tired of that repetitive bullshit as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 12:22:09 PM »
Who the F goes golfing w his interior decorator and his gay partner over Valentines Day who is married w kids? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 12:33:57 PM »
Seriously I've been trying to nice because of our past business relationship, but now you're just getting flat out annoying with that bullshit. Stop seriously. There are others tired of that repetitive bullshit as well.

alright :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 12:55:12 PM »

That's correct.

Let us pray again....

Dear Lord,

I pray that America continues to be a free enterprise country and that Obama does not turn into a communist state with death panels, coke parties, and homo events. 

Also, I acknowledge that you made ADAM and EVE , not ADAM and STEVE and therefore all gays are evil minions of SATAN.  I also pray that all god fearing conservative can be a sharp minded and enlightened as Coach.  He has proven his loyalty to baby Jesus and i pray that the ghost peppers used in his kelaguen aren't too hot causing him to doubt your Lord's truth about Liberals and the evil evolutionalists who say you made us from Apes.  I pray dear Lord that you didn't make from apes, but if you did, I know you just made us appear and not evolve from them.  Maybe you just used an ape as a base line. in any event, please oh Lord save us from evil Obama and the Demon-crats.

I this i play.....Amen

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 01:14:58 PM »
PS Lord....

Can you some how make those people who say OB's birth certificate is a fake into credible forensic photo-shop experts so that the rest of the world would stop laughing at us birthers and calling stupid inbred idiots?

Or better yet, just come down here and tell everyone FOX news is not 60% flat out bull shit and OB was born in Kenya (you were there and saw it) while doing a interview with that whore Rachael Man-dow on MSNBC?

PPSS.....

Forgive the liberals for they not know what they do.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 01:20:45 PM »
Dear Lord,

This will be a part of Coach's evening prayer from now on.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 01:25:44 PM »

Its actually a good question.

If you truly believe he is a traitor, why would the republicans aka the good guys not impeach him?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 01:27:16 PM »
Its actually a good question.

If you truly believe he is a traitor, why would the republicans aka the good guys not impeach him?

Cause the GOP are just as bad and a bunch of spineless fags and clowns afraid of being called the R word

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 01:43:00 PM »
Cause the GOP are just as bad and a bunch of spineless fags and clowns afraid of being called the R word

This ^^^

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 01:50:54 PM »
I'm a birther.  I was maybe the 2nd or 3rd getbigger to say "Wait, something ain't right there...."

When MSNBC *aggressively* attacked the idea, I instantly KNEW they wanted to pre-empt what are some legit Qs.  When they started instantly comparing birthers to 911 and holocaust deniers and other insane things, I was 100% convinced they were scared shitless of the story.

THe man wants to be president - having his fcking papers in order should be a minimal requirement, without a doubt.  I can't buy a bottle of merlot without a VALID piece of ID... and if there's one Q about his birth cert, then YES, it should be explored in a major way.  That's why I want an investigation into it... nothing to hide, fine, show us something more than a magic piece of paper that didn't fade in 50 fcking years, and tell me why every other piece of paper from that era has aged lol.

FOR ME, once I believed obama was a foreign-born person, there was NO OTHER OPTION than to impeach.  Art 2:
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President;

So for me, that was the breaking point on impeachment.  I wasn't happy with F&F, or benghazi, but this was just too much - this was a direct violation of the Constitution IMHO... and if that's the case, then I would be anti-Constitition if I was anti-impeachment.  

Coach, I'll quit ragging on you.  I was hoping you'd see this point, and change positions on amnesty.  *IF* Obama really wasn't born here, then anyone that respects the constituion HAS to support impeachment, that's my take on it.  You're welcome to disagree.  I came at 333386 pretty hard, and through debate and discussion he said "ya know what, screw what Rush says... impeachment is the right play for obama".  I was hoping you'd do the same.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 06:03:49 PM »
I'm a birther.  

Nah you like to argue, debate, be contrary and the devil's advocate.  You are also a republican, democrat, conservative, moderate independent, liberal and neo nazi.  So for the purposes of this post, you are a birther however for the purposes of another post you may question the evidence or argue something based on a false premise that you don't exactly believe.

You should run for office.

:D ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 06:23:52 PM »
I'm a RETARD, a full on RETARD at that.  I was maybe the 2nd or 3rd getbigger to say "Wait, something ain't right there...."

When MSNBC *aggressively* attacked the idea, I instantly KNEW they wanted to pre-empt what are some legit Qs.  When they started instantly comparing birthers to 911 and holocaust deniers and other insane things, I was 100% convinced they were scared shitless of the story.

THe man wants to be president - having his fcking papers in order should be a minimal requirement, without a doubt.  I can't buy a bottle of merlot without a VALID piece of ID... and if there's one Q about his birth cert, then YES, it should be explored in a major way.  That's why I want an investigation into it... nothing to hide, fine, show us something more than a magic piece of paper that didn't fade in 50 fcking years, and tell me why every other piece of paper from that era has aged lol.

FOR ME, once I believed obama was a foreign-born person, there was NO OTHER OPTION than to impeach.  Art 2:
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President;

So for me, that was the breaking point on impeachment.  I wasn't happy with F&F, or benghazi, but this was just too much - this was a direct violation of the Constitution IMHO... and if that's the case, then I would be anti-Constitition if I was anti-impeachment.  

Coach, I'll quit ragging on you.  I was hoping you'd see this point, and change positions on amnesty.  *IF* Obama really wasn't born here, then anyone that respects the constituion HAS to support impeachment, that's my take on it.  You're welcome to disagree.  I came at 333386 pretty hard, and through debate and discussion he said "ya know what, screw what Rush says... impeachment is the right play for obama".  I was hoping you'd do the same.

Admitting there is a problem is the 1st step.  Congrats.