Author Topic: WYHI? Super Model Cindy Crawford #NOfiltersNeeded/USED  (Read 7067 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: WYHI? Super Model Cindy Crawford #NOfiltersNeeded/USED
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2015, 05:18:35 AM »
Nearly fifty and two kids. Welcome to reality. What the fuck did some of you think would happen? It takes a lot of guts and healthy self esteem to take yhose pics considering she made a life based off of her looks. Usually women get all fucked in the head when their looks go.

Exactly.....she's showing a lot of confidence...she's been there, done it all and she's at the stage where most former super models are scared to be...I'm sure the 20 something Models these days are not thinking about 20yrs ahead. if only beauty could last forever.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2015, 05:19:04 AM »
SShes 70 dum /\/iggas
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 05:40:52 AM »
People age.  You will too.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2015, 05:59:48 AM »
Or not:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11413041/How-Silicon-Valley-is-trying-to-cure-ageing.html

If so, it would only be available to the very rich elite, not normal folk like us. 

The only things we can do is avoid drugs, smoking and alcohol.  Keep exercising and taking anti-oxidants.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2015, 06:28:07 AM »
If so, it would only be available to the very rich elite, not normal folk like us. 

The only things we can do is avoid drugs, smoking and alcohol.  Keep exercising and taking anti-oxidants.

If they will have a goal to have a decent profit out of that kind of therapies, they will need to make it available to masses. There are only so many super-rich you know..

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2015, 06:31:17 AM »
Looks like shit. Horrible sun damage and probably no physical activity. My mother is 50+ and has a LOT better skin and body (has been working out her whole life). No excuse to look like that at her age and with her money. Have no idea what some of you see here as a "still good for her age".

I never said that I found her attractive in that pic but I'm a realist.  I understand shes being photographed under a bunch of high output lights. It will show every flaw on her body, more so then under normal conditions. The same would happen to anyone else under those circumstances.

As was already mentioned, she had two kids. She has about as much control over how her skin will change as a result of pregnancy, hormonal changes, etc, as much as the guy that starts losing his hair has control over that. No amount of training is going to change her stretched skin.

She is by all accounts showing herself aging in a completely natural way. The fact that she doesn't choose to jump on a treadmill for the rest of her life may disgust you, but not everyone is interested in running like a hamster on a wheel till death. Plus, she inst obese and is probably completely healthy so who gives a shit?

Shes also a down to earth woman that hasn't adopted the "diva" complex. Shes pretty much out of the modeling loop. Its not like shes making a new living modeling herself this way. She hasn't abused her body with foreign compounds, she hasn't sliced and diced herself, like so many women in her part of the world have, so.... good for her.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2015, 06:35:55 AM »
Or not:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11413041/How-Silicon-Valley-is-trying-to-cure-ageing.html

Very interesting article.  Thanks for posting.  Would present a myriad of events if it were ever successful....wars could start.  Not kidding.
Y

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2015, 07:04:36 AM »
Very interesting article.  Thanks for posting.  Would present a myriad of events if it were ever successful....wars could start.  Not kidding.

The world will be very different. People will work to not buy as much stuff as possible, but to buy as much TIME as possible. It won't come "over night", more like a gradual accumulation of various therapies, but it will still change the society as we know it. I think we can't even imagine yet the magnitude of these changes.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2015, 07:05:37 AM »
The world will be very different. People will work to not buy as much stuff as possible, but to buy as much TIME as possible. It won't come "over night", more like a gradual accumulation of various therapies, but it will still change the society as we know it. I think we can't even imagine yet the magnitude of these changes.

Agree.  It's almost too much to comprehend if you start thinking about it.....so I won't.   ;D
Y

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2015, 07:07:46 AM »
I never said that I found her attractive in that pic but I'm a realist.  I understand shes being photographed under a bunch of high output lights. It will show every flaw on her body, more so then under normal conditions. The same would happen to anyone else under those circumstances.

As was already mentioned, she had two kids. She has about as much control over how her skin will change as a result of pregnancy, hormonal changes, etc, as much as the guy that starts losing his hair has control over that. No amount of training is going to change her stretched skin.

She is by all accounts showing herself aging in a completely natural way. The fact that she doesn't choose to jump on a treadmill for the rest of her life may disgust you, but not everyone is interested in running like a hamster on a wheel till death. Plus, she inst obese and is probably completely healthy so who gives a shit?

Shes also a down to earth woman that hasn't adopted the "diva" complex. Shes pretty much out of the modeling loop. Its not like shes making a new living modeling herself this way. She hasn't abused her body with foreign compounds, she hasn't sliced and diced herself, like so many women in her part of the world have, so.... good for her.

It's all good. Only thing I wanted to say - she's really not in the best shape when it comes to females her age. Obviously a big sun lover. Oh well, it's biting her in the ass now... And most females tone down a notch when their skin looses it's glow, complex of "divas" are young womans illness heh.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2015, 07:08:35 AM »
Agree.  It's almost too much to comprehend if you start thinking about it.....so I won't.   ;D

Yeah. Let's just enjoy what we have now and hope that maybe we will have at least a glimpse of what's to come in a relatively near future.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2015, 07:33:22 AM »
Surprising for a Super Model.. I would have figured she would look better 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2015, 07:35:21 AM »
It's the same as when she was young, i.e. there are plenty of women as  beautiful (or more so) as her at the local  beach, mall, college, what have you.

Simply put, her chosen profession/media made her desirable and that combined with the new zeitgeist toward making fat women "desirable" (outside misguided negro males) is also working toward making older women just as desirable.  But with one major caveat...

She's a skank.  Nothing desirable about a skank, young or old, fat or fit.  To paraphrase a much smarter man than I, these people are like whited sepulchers in that they're all whitewashed, clean and presentable on the outside but within are nothing but filth and corruption.

Pass.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2015, 07:53:49 AM »
My thoughts exactly. Plus, I'm 56 so I cut her some slack LOL

I don't know, my wife is just 3 yrs behind her in this photo and has none of those issues and she is not a "Super Model"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2015, 07:57:46 AM »
Palumboism

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2015, 08:16:29 AM »

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2015, 08:31:13 AM »
I expect her wrinkly hag ass to move out of modeling and save a little self respect. Make some room for young and good looking girls.

This. Nobody wants to see her body anymore. A little self respect goes a long way.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2015, 08:31:22 AM »
Same here. My wife is no "super model" either but in all modesty looks quite vibrant and pretty for age 53 ( age in pic)

would hit.
X

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2015, 09:16:41 AM »
RNC-NPO

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2015, 09:18:33 AM »
If having kids can take away  sex appeal from a hotty like her, it's PROOF that kids suck the life out of ya. ;)

Except they don't.
Y