Author Topic: What's your opinion on single moms?  (Read 71474 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Re: What's your opinion on single moms?
« Reply #175 on: February 26, 2015, 05:10:56 PM »
Agreed.

Single mothers should pay extra taxes and not be allowed to catch public transport.

They are single mothers cause they fucked up. Simple.

:D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #176 on: February 26, 2015, 05:25:13 PM »
Many truths in these last few posts.

Agreed.

Single mothers should pay extra taxes and not be allowed to catch public transport.

They are single mothers cause they fucked up. Simple.

;D ;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #177 on: February 26, 2015, 05:27:40 PM »
I saw a single mom for a few months. I knew her for a few years and she was one of those girls that everyone was praying for a divorce. Incredibly hot and just had this sexy feminine way to her, and 5 years younger then me. Ran into her and found out her husband left her and got a drug problem. Girl was fucking awesome. Never really met the kids as I would typically go to her house once they went to bed, or she'd get a babysitter. But once I met one the kids I bounced. Babysitter got sick and brought the 2 yr old back to her house. Destructive little bastard that never stopped crying. The end.
Aw damn, I just laughed like a mofo over this.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #178 on: February 26, 2015, 05:51:24 PM »
The consensus is that single moms should be thrown of buildings like ISIS throws Gays of buildings.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #179 on: February 26, 2015, 05:55:01 PM »
single moms, can't live with them.....

yeah

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #180 on: February 26, 2015, 05:56:35 PM »
Christ on a cracker what a bunch of fucking clueless morons......hahahahaahaa a

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #181 on: February 26, 2015, 06:02:09 PM »
Christ on a cracker what a bunch of fucking clueless morons......hahahahaahaa a

What's the proper view on single moms?  I honestly don't know.  I'm naturally leery of them but I imagine my opinion would change if I became single.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #182 on: February 26, 2015, 06:20:36 PM »
Soooooo completely transparent trolling is considered funny these days?

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #183 on: February 26, 2015, 06:36:52 PM »
Positive opinions about single moms can only comes from an adult who has been raised by a single mom, so, without a father figure. The adult, still not mature enough to hold an honest opinion, which can be explainable because of the way he grew up and the misery of education he got, will try to make feel others superior peers that had a father in their house, that they got nothing more than him. He will try, without success, to be in an equal position as his peers, raised by a father and a mother, by suppressing the importance of the father figure.

Not only he will carry false opinions but will dive into more delusions, to outdo his inferiority complex, always omnipresent, in his adulthood. The adult, who's unconsciously hating his mother for not keeping his father around, will in fact show unconditional love and support to his mother and her decisions. The quest may go further than this and this time to prove his manhood. He would start lifting weight and even taking steroids to have this delusional shield and disguise of a man. To him, this is the only way to keep a women around because as influenced by his mother talks, his dad wasn't good and was "weak".

When the adult goes through experiences with other women, that are doomed to fails by logic, he comes to the conclusion that his muscles aren't enough and that he was wrong. Not wrong about why his father didn't keep his mother around and that the contrary operation must happen ( The mother should keep the man around) but about his vision about how a man must be. Another time, he will embrace another delusion and again, most of the time focused on his body ( Tattoo, MMA lessons).

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 26, 2015, 06:45:57 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #185 on: February 26, 2015, 06:49:16 PM »

Apparently Shizz.

wer'e supposed to be getting "mad"   LOL

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2015, 06:51:48 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

This really says it all.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2015, 06:55:31 PM »

some of the stuff was corny funny you gotta admit. Would've been funnyer when I first joined this place tho.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #188 on: February 26, 2015, 07:10:17 PM »
some of the stuff was corny funny you gotta admit. Would've been funnyer when I first joined this place tho.
They reeled in Primemuscle and El Numero Uno like Mississippi catfish though  :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 27, 2015, 10:31:58 PM »
Ted Bundy - raised by a single mom.

Charles Manson - raised by a single mom.

Do I need to say more?

whitewidow

« Reply #190 on: February 28, 2015, 04:46:30 AM »
Oh brother, I see this everyday, a good looking girl dates some douchebag, gets knocked up and then dates a "good guy" who even takes care of the kid at times.

But I gotta be honest, I dated one 2 years ago lol, for seven months, but I will pass if another single mom wants something serious. Of course, I would still go out with and bang a single mom, but that's it.

I'm not putting down guys who do it, I know when you're 30+ years old that's pretty much the norm. Also, some single moms are definitely worthy of course, but I feel a lot of them are not. A good man should not pay for their irresponsability, because dating guys who happen to look good but drink twice a week, have no education, cheat on them and still got them pregant is that, irresponsability.

Discuss

not a good idea at all! just hold out and find a girl who hasn't had any kids. I have respect for those guys who do marry single moms with children but it's nothing I would do.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #191 on: February 28, 2015, 03:57:19 PM »
Ted Bundy - raised by a single mom.

Charles Manson - raised by a single mom.

Do I need to say more?

bundy's mom had him when she was like 12, he was raised by his grandma and was led to believe that his mom was his older sister and his grandma was his mom

E
E

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #192 on: February 28, 2015, 04:09:08 PM »
Moral of the story is non traditional families are less than ideal. Always exceptions but true for the majority.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #193 on: February 28, 2015, 04:10:37 PM »
Moral of the story is non traditional families are less than ideal. Always exceptions but true for the majority.

Yes it's sort of like when you tell a simpleton "You're more likely to make a higher lifetime income with a completed college degree" and they rebut with "Oh yeah well tell that to Bill Gates hahahaha ::)"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #194 on: February 28, 2015, 07:13:32 PM »
Yes it's sort of like when you tell a simpleton "You're more likely to make a higher lifetime income with a completed college degree" and they rebut with "Oh yeah well tell that to Bill Gates hahahaha ::)"

Exactly.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #195 on: February 28, 2015, 07:27:35 PM »

Too bad those morons dont realize that 99.9% of people with or without a college degree will never amount to a Bill Gates.
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2015, 02:28:21 PM »
didn't bill gates drop out of harvard?

if you get accepted into harvard you are already smarter than 99% of people, you don't need the degree

E
E

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2015, 02:59:02 PM »
Oh brother, I see this everyday, a good looking girl dates some douchebag, gets knocked up and then dates a "good guy" who even takes care of the kid at times.

But I gotta be honest, I dated one 2 years ago lol, for seven months, but I will pass if another single mom wants something serious. Of course, I would still go out with and bang a single mom, but that's it.

I'm not putting down guys who do it, I know when you're 30+ years old that's pretty much the norm. Also, some single moms are definitely worthy of course, but I feel a lot of them are not. A good man should not pay for their irresponsability, because dating guys who happen to look good but drink twice a week, have no education, cheat on them and still got them pregant is that, irresponsability.

Discuss

TBH it's all about where you are as a person. If I were single and I met a single mom I'd ask ?'s about the situation. WTF happened? Were you guys in a serious relationship? Was this a bad decision that ended up resulting in a pregnancy? What is he doing for his child? Is he crazy? If he was such as asshole, why'd you give up the P? ..list goes on.

It's no different then when I had to answer questions about why I divorced my ex. It was like I fucked up...not her (when she fucked up).

If you are a level headed dude, you can weed out the bullshit pretty fast. If you are a sucker for love, haven't had pussy in forever, square..etc ..You'll end up being new baby daddy.

Please keep in mind, females pick their daddies. I have at-least 5 stories where my boys ended up NOT being the father and they were in a relationship....and i'm talking about quality stand up guys.

I got on friend right now to this day who has a kid that he even knows potentially is not his, but he's too afraid to find out via DNA.

Guys are fucking cowards imo. Suck it up and be a fucking man and say how you feel instead of trying to be a "good guy" and get run over.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 01, 2015, 06:18:02 PM »
well people who come from dysfunctional families are weaker and have shittier odds of survival than people coming from strong stable families.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #199 on: March 01, 2015, 06:21:31 PM »
well people who come from dysfunctional families are weaker and have shittier odds of survival than people coming from strong stable families.

I know, I've read your thesis on girls and sons.  8)