Author Topic: Arnold Series Iron Whey  (Read 15013 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Arnold Series Iron Whey
« on: February 16, 2015, 12:49:43 AM »
Good to go or crap? 

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnold Series Iron Whey
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 08:24:06 AM »
Good to go or crap? 

Crap! One scoop is 32.4 grams, but only 22 grams of protein. So one third is just crap fillers. When you are paying top buck for whey protein, then it should mostly be whey protein, not just 66% whey.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 08:06:08 PM »
Crap! One scoop is 32.4 grams, but only 22 grams of protein. So one third is just crap fillers. When you are paying top buck for whey protein, then it should mostly be whey protein, not just 66% whey.

Agree.  I was only considering it because I have easy access to it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 08:58:38 PM »
put it this way... When was the last time you saw any product with the name of a pro, past or present that was worth buying?
I seriously can't think of one. Not saying it's shit, but the name brings a cost and no way is it justified.
?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 11:53:03 PM »
put it this way... When was the last time you saw any product with the name of a pro, past or present that was worth buying?
I seriously can't think of one. Not saying it's shit, but the name brings a cost and no way is it justified.

Dorian Yates Approved shit was pretty good.  I get your point though.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 10:42:40 AM »
I heard on the first callout radio show that apparently the company is in litigation right now over amino spiking. I couldn't find anything online, but if true then might as well go with the Walmart brand. Its cheaper and probably the same crap.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 09:52:53 PM »
I'd say crap there are def better whey products out there i prefer whey iso-100 especially when i'm on keto or just cutting in general

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 11:39:24 AM »
A growing number of companies are accused of selling workout supplements spiked with cheap fillers that they’re passing off as protein.

Bodybuilders, dieters, and athletes want the key macronutrient to help build or keep muscle, and have built protein sports supplements into a $7 billion industry, according to Euromonitor. But companies including pharmacy giant CVS Health and MusclePharm, the $110 million (sales) company that uses former Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger in its advertising, may be selling products where the protein content falls far below what’s on the label, according to a spate of lawsuits that have cropped up over the past eight months. “Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Mass,” for instance, contains half the protein stated on its label, according to third party testing in one lawsuit; Schwarzenegger is not named as a defendant in the complaint.

MusclePharm, which was sued in a California federal court in late January by Ram, Olson, Cereghino and Kopczynski, is only the most recent company under attack for allegedly misleading their customers about just how much protein their products contain.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/03/12/lawsuits-say-protein-powders-lack-protein-ripping-off-athletes/

jack3d14

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 01:12:54 PM »
I would choose something else. Iso-100 from dymatize is good. I prefer to use optimum nutrition gold standard whey

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2015, 05:43:30 PM »
Was given 2 samples. For something with mostly concentrates, it digested well. The taste was ok, (strawberry-banana) would not go out looking to buy it. 2 scoops need about 700ml water which surprised me but not a big deal.
?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2015, 04:50:11 AM »
Good to go or crap? 

Excellent fart powder

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2015, 07:53:13 AM »
I would choose something else. Iso-100 from dymatize is good. I prefer to use optimum nutrition gold standard whey

I like it also but the asking price is just way too much. I get 4.4 lbs of iso at costco for $48.
5lbs of ON is at least $60, often $80.
No, f'in, way.
?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2015, 05:24:44 PM »
I like it also but the asking price is just way too much. I get 4.4 lbs of iso at costco for $48.
5lbs of ON is at least $60, often $80.
No, f'in, way.

I like the costco brand too

im2large

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2015, 09:13:49 AM »
Here we go again.. STOP buying on price alone. The protein market price is the protein market price.. if something is too cheap there is a reason why. Supplement companies ALL make 10 - 15% margin on protein.. ALL of them!! If you want the best protein, buy the best protein.. NOT the cheapest.