Author Topic: Nearly threw down at the gym today !!!  (Read 12739 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Nearly threw down at the gym today !!!
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2015, 05:49:44 PM »
THIS is who you need to work hams with next time  ;)

Nice, I would consider letting these nice ladies work in with me.  ;D

But seriously, how is that even on youtube, some might say that it is slightly Risque.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2015, 07:01:44 PM »
I've never had anyone tell me no when I've asked to work in.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2015, 08:38:41 PM »
I've never had anyone tell me no when I've asked to work in.
That's because like attracts like, people who don't take working out seriously attract other people who don't taking working out seriously. Such people enjoy buddying up and frolicking in each others sweat.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2015, 08:41:56 PM »
That's because like attracts like, people who don't take working out seriously attract other people who don't taking working out seriously.
Must be why that guy bothered you. :)
I also can't remember the last time someone asked if they could work in with me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2015, 08:46:14 PM »
I also can't remember the last time someone asked if they could work in with me.
It never happens to me, normally people don't bother me during a workout, as I make it plainly clear I am actually working out and not there for ulterior motives, such as socializing or for voyeurism.  But some people are just fucking dumb, and this guy soon learned we weren't about to become gym buddies any time soon.  I have no problem incorporating a few rounds of sparring into my workout if people bother me during a workout.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2015, 08:53:54 PM »
It never happens to me, normally people don't bother me during a workout, as I make it plainly clear I am actually working out and not there for ulterior motives, such as socializing or for voyeurism.  But some people are just fucking dumb, and this guy soon learned we weren't about to become gym buddies any time soon.  I have no problem incorporating a few rounds of sparring into my workout if people bother me during a workout.
Lol, you don't do shit!
Would love to work in with you, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to strip all the plates for your sets.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2015, 08:56:46 PM »
Do you wear a do-rag and stars and stripes baggy sweats in the gym?

For starters I live in Australia so am unlikely to wear stars and stripes, as for baggy sweats, I don't even think you could purchase them if you wanted to and I don't even know what a do-rag is.  It is our hottest month of the year at the moment so i just wear some shorts, t-shirt and runners to the gym.  I actually don't think much of the bodybuilding culture, I think it is disturbing.  I like the idea of health and fitness and keeping your body active and functionally strong.  I am not pretentious in the slightest, I don't care for the current concept of metro-sexuality that see men groom themselves as meticulously as women, I prefer simple attire, short hair and more often than not like to sport a beard.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2015, 05:50:54 AM »
You would have to take some plates off before you could work in with me.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2015, 05:53:26 AM »
For starters I live in Australia so am unlikely to wear stars and stripes, as for baggy sweats, I don't even think you could purchase them if you wanted to and I don't even know what a do-rag is.  It is our hottest month of the year at the moment so i just wear some shorts, t-shirt and runners to the gym.  I actually don't think much of the bodybuilding culture, I think it is disturbing.  I like the idea of health and fitness and keeping your body active and functionally strong.  I am not pretentious in the slightest, I don't care for the current concept of metro-sexuality that see men groom themselves as meticulously as women, I prefer simple attire, short hair and more often than not like to sport a beard.

"Functional strength"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2015, 06:03:22 AM »

Same here but I'll always ask if someone wants to work in when it looks like they are waiting for me to finish.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2015, 07:32:20 AM »

That's because you're scary looking, football head. If I seen you walking the same sidewalk as me, I would turn around and run the other way.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2015, 07:59:19 AM »

You sound like a giant beta bitch. HTH

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2015, 03:15:03 PM »
You sound like a giant beta bitch. HTH
Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but the Beta bitch was the guy who sulked of with his tail between his legs after I told him he could fuck off now.  I gave the guy every opportunity to prove how alpha he was but he declined the invitation.  Judging by your post displaying your failed attempt to give the impression of being a tough guy, I imagine you would do the very same thing this guy did.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2015, 03:17:42 PM »
Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but the Beta bitch was the guy who sulked of with his tail between his legs after I told him he could fuck off now.  I gave the guy every opportunity to prove how alpha he was but he declined the invitation.  Judging by your post displaying your failed attempt to give the impression of being a tough guy, I imagine you would do the very same thing this guy did.
Aren't you the dude who describes himself as looking like a buff Viking? So you can be ready to throw down with a grown man at the drop of a hat, but can't fend off a pitbull nibbling at your foot?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2015, 03:26:08 PM »
Aren't you the dude who describes himself as looking like a buff Viking? So you can be ready to throw down with a grown man at the drop of a hat, but can't fend off a pitbull nibbling at your foot?
Another tough guy who eats pitbulls for breakfast, Oh Brother !!!  ::).  And currently I am in OK shape but in hard training and getting leaner by the minute, a study of my family tree indicates some viking ancestry. 

And if this pic is really you, you should be ashamed of yourself, put down the twinkies and hit the cardio room, you can thank me later for the advice.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2015, 03:29:53 PM »
Another tough guy who eats pitbulls for breakfast, Oh Brother !!!  ::).  And currently I am in OK shape but in hard training and getting leaner by the minute, a study of my family tree indicates some viking ancestry. 

And if this pic is really you, you should be ashamed of yourself, put down the twinkies and hit the cardio room, you can thank me later for the advice.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2015, 03:32:40 PM »

Well fuck! Your Australian, that explains a lot, should have said that in the first place mate

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2015, 03:35:32 PM »
Well fuck! Your Australian, that explains a lot, should have said that in the first place mate
Well, many getbiggers already know this, but yeah, I should point it out, we do things a little differently down here than in the States.  We don't worry about some stranger packing heat so men don't live in fear of confrontation the way they seem to in the States.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2015, 03:37:38 PM »
Anyway, I am off to workout, I am running up a fucking mountain today. Fuck Yeah.
V

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2015, 03:39:24 PM »
Anyway, I am off to workout, I am running up a fucking mountain today. Fuck Yeah.

I hope nobody else is trying to run the mountain at the same time  :D

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2015, 04:05:59 PM »

funny shit

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2015, 04:10:39 PM »
You're really tough to pick on a "mummy's boy".  Wonder how you would have reacted had it been someone not so "user friendly".  Lighten up...

The crappy little gym I workout at has become a magnet for every douchebag in the neighborhood.  Probably because it is managed by a gay man who promotes hot yoga and meditation over boxing.  I have been a member at this gym on and off for twenty years but it has progressively gone down hill.  The other week they told me I wasn't able to use the boxing area where I regularly do some speedball and bag work while they had a meditation class on because they said it made too much noise.  I nearly blew my stack then, but sucked it up and now work around these douchebags.  

Anyway, I had a small window this morning before some work commitments to get in a quick workout and decided on half an hour cardio on and some leg work with very minimal rest between sets.  My focus is fitness and health and being lean as opposed to being boofy and muscular.  Anyway, for the first time in months the gym was dead empty, I had it all to myself for the first 45 minutes, but then as I was just about to start my second last set on a hamstring curl machine when this fucking young moron approaches and says "Can I jump on that machine" as if it was his birth right and I had no say in the matter.  So I start my set and say "Sorry mate I am using it", well he begins to get all pissy and pulling faces and insisting he push in.  I had heard enough and said "The gym is literally fucking empty, we are the only two people here and you want to use the one piece of equipment I am using." He continued to moan and complain so I finished my set and angrily stared this fuckwit straight in the eye and firmly asserted "You can fuck off now".  While this homo was taken aback, obviously used to getting his own way, I deduced he was an obvious Mummy's boy, and he replied sheepishly by saying "I beg your pardon".  I followed up with "Are you fucking stupid too?".  Anyway, he crawled off while mumbling god knows what under his breath.  

By now my adrenaline was up and visualizing what I assumed would be a certain fight, I mean if someone tells me to fuck off like that, well it generally ends in some fisticuffs. Fucking pussies this younger generation.  Anyway, I used the adrenaline dump to angrily fuel the last of my workout.  I will concede I was already edgy before this confrontation and may have over reacted, but my gym has countless douchebags and one can only take so much.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2015, 05:51:12 PM »
I don't ask to work in.

I work in.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2015, 06:08:08 PM »

Hahaha   Radical Plato is running on a mountain, suddenly some aborigines appear, they say " hey mate we're hunting some kangaroo mind if we run along with you? " RP is like Fuck OFF, the Aborigines say what the hell is your problem man? RP gets more mad, he yells there is a whole fucking mountain why do you want to run with me? They say whats the big deal we just thought we could all run together, RP is now ferious! He gets in one guys face and yells Fuck the fuck OFF!!!!  The Aborigines feelings are hurt and they can't understand why RP is such a dick but with there heads down they just walk away. 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2015, 09:16:25 PM »
You're in good company with the other Australian fellas on here, Radical Phaggot.