Author Topic: Nearly threw down at the gym today !!!  (Read 12723 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Nearly threw down at the gym today !!!
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2015, 10:11:48 PM »
Are you asking because you are concerned your record might be at stake?

Something tells me you're the kind of "guy" who rushes to the mens locker room after his last set of thigh abductors supersetted with in the mirror shadow boxing to get his post workout protein straight from the tap.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2015, 10:14:50 PM »
The crappy little gym I workout at has become a magnet for every douchebag in the neighborhood.  Probably because it is managed by a gay man who promotes hot yoga and meditation over boxing.  I have been a member at this gym on and off for twenty years but it has progressively gone down hill.  The other week they told me I wasn't able to use the boxing area where I regularly do some speedball and bag work while they had a meditation class on because they said it made too much noise.  I nearly blew my stack then, but sucked it up and now work around these douchebags.  

Anyway, I had a small window this morning before some work commitments to get in a quick workout and decided on half an hour cardio on and some leg work with very minimal rest between sets.  My focus is fitness and health and being lean as opposed to being boofy and muscular.  Anyway, for the first time in months the gym was dead empty, I had it all to myself for the first 45 minutes, but then as I was just about to start my second last set on a hamstring curl machine when this fucking young moron approaches and says "Can I jump on that machine" as if it was his birth right and I had no say in the matter.  So I start my set and say "Sorry mate I am using it", well he begins to get all pissy and pulling faces and insisting he push in.  I had heard enough and said "The gym is literally fucking empty, we are the only two people here and you want to use the one piece of equipment I am using." He continued to moan and complain so I finished my set and angrily stared this fuckwit straight in the eye and firmly asserted "You can fuck off now".  While this homo was taken aback, obviously used to getting his own way, I deduced he was an obvious Mummy's boy, and he replied sheepishly by saying "I beg your pardon".  I followed up with "Are you fucking stupid too?".  Anyway, he crawled off while mumbling god knows what under his breath.  

By now my adrenaline was up and visualizing what I assumed would be a certain fight, I mean if someone tells me to fuck off like that, well it generally ends in some fisticuffs. Fucking pussies this younger generation.  Anyway, I used the adrenaline dump to angrily fuel the last of my workout.  I will concede I was already edgy before this confrontation and may have over reacted, but my gym has countless douchebags and one can only take so much.

Now I see why you are an ANTI GUN NUT.

You are clearly insecure and unstable.  God only knows what sort of terror you would be capable of with a gun in your hands.  This is why I think psych tests should be compulsory for gun ownership - so that we can be protected from nuts like you.
Ψ

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 10:19:49 PM »
Now I see why you are an ANTI GUN NUT.

You are clearly insecure and unstable.  God only knows what sort of terror you would be capable of with a gun in your hands.  This is why I think psych tests should be compulsory for gun ownership - so that we can be protected from nuts like you.
I changed my stance on guns a long time ago.  But I know what you mean, you have to watch out for the guys who don't allow others to treat them as their bitch.  Those guys be crazy.
V

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2015, 10:20:58 PM »
I have never taken roids, and I was calm until this guy got all pissy.  I don't owe him anything, why did he even ask me if it was OK if he wasn't prepared to hear 'NO".  He simply assumed he had the right to jump in, I was nearly done, was just about to start my second last set, their was an entire empty gym with other available hamstring curl machines, why single out the one I was on.  I can't stand people who are so obsessive that if they can't follow their routine to the letter they are dumbfounded.  Just find a way to move, lift and sweat, if you can't get on a machine, do something else.  Not only this, he didn't have any sweat towel, even though their are signs plastered all over the place requiring members to carry one.   I always carry two towels, one to wipe down equipment and one for myself.  Fuck that guy

It's ok, next time just tell the person that you are on a very short rest intervals and that you will be done very soon, you can even be specific like say "2-3 mins pal and I'm done"

advice them to stretch well and warm up their legs/hams while they wait. ;)

Oh btw pics of your hams and glutes pls (no homo) and also videos of boxing :D
!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2015, 10:24:14 PM »
Something tells me you're the kind of "guy" who rushes to the mens locker room after his last set of thigh abductors supersetted with in the mirror shadow boxing to get his post workout protein straight from the tap.
For starters, thigh abductors are a muscle, not an exercise. And something tells me you are easily intimidated by men who don't take any shit.  I think the bigger issue here and something you probably need to ask yourself is why you find my post so threatening and respond in a futile attempt to emasculate me.  At some point, did some big scary man not let you work in with him after you decided you liked the idea of writhing in his second hand sweat?
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2015, 10:24:53 PM »
I changed my stance on guns a long time ago.

Really?  Please elaborate..
Ψ

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2015, 10:29:26 PM »
It's ok, next time just tell the person that you are on a very short rest intervals and that you will be done very soon , you can even be specific like say "2-3 mins pal and I'm done"

I did that and he became argumentative, he started to insist he be able to use the machine.  I don't take kindly to people who won't accept "NO" when they request something.  I would have even been happy to complete the set I was about to do and do something else, it was that he just caught me moments before I was about to start my next set.  I have to question the motives of such a guy, it was literally an empty gym, with limitless equipment he could have used, I'm working hard and sweating, I don't really want to have to wipe down the machine after my set and after this fuckers set because he has no towel.  Fuck that guy.  As it turned out he was a pussy, he would have been at least 15 years my junior and he let  this old man treat him like a bitch.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2015, 10:32:49 PM »

Really?  Please elaborate..
Well, I have commented on it before, but I am all for guns, the more the merrier.  Hope this helps.  Not that any of it matters to me, even if they made them legal here in Australia they still wouldn't give one to me because I have a criminal record, which they never expunge, it is on record for life.
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2015, 10:35:14 PM »
Just the other day I saw a guy doing interval training with peanut weights.  It is a small gym with not much equipment, so when they do this they fuck it up for everyone else.

SO I JUST TOOK HIS FUCKING LEG PRESS MACHINE WITHOUT ASKING.

That is what this dude should have done to you RP.

Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2015, 10:36:06 PM »
Well, I have commented on it before, but I am all for guns, the more the merrier.  Hope this helps.  Not that any of it matters to me, even if they made them legal here in Australia they still wouldn't give one to me because I have a criminal record, which they never expunge, it is on record for life.

What brought about this change of heart?
Ψ

biggerisbetter

• Getbig II
  • Over a decade and still going..
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2015, 10:45:47 PM »
You want to hear about being pissed off in the gym.

I am in South Florida, I go to busybody fitness on a regular basis for a few years now, a great gym, I work out with Darrem Charles on a regular basis there and it has a club feel but a bodybuilder mentality.. I joined a second gym a few minutes from my house for early am workouts, youfit.. I was working out the other morning with headphones on and a skinny guy / kid that works reception taps me on the shoulder and tells me I'm making too much noise with the weights and that they have a no noise weight noise policy.. In a gym.. I was ready to take his head off.
Instead I literally picked him up by the back of his shirt and carried him to the manager that had just gotten in, explained the situation and canceled my membership..

Point being, if you don't want to be annoyed at the gym, make sure you are going to the Right gym for you.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2015, 10:52:19 PM »
For starters, thigh abductors are a muscle, not an exercise. And something tells me you are easily intimidated by men who don't take any shit.  I think the bigger issue here and something you probably need to ask yourself is why you find my post so threatening and respond in a futile attempt to emasculate me.  At some point, did some big scary man not let you work in with him after you decided you liked the idea of writhing in his second hand sweat?

Meltdown bro.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2015, 11:03:14 PM »
I always wear head phones, so if someone is trying to talk to me at an inconsiderate time I just ignore them. I don't care if they get pissed. I kind of like to piss them off. Is that so bad?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2015, 11:12:36 PM »
What brought about this change of heart?
I'm not sure exactly, it was a gradual change, a deepening realization of how we are rendered powerless and impotent by a overbearing big brother government.  I also begun to recognize how I had been raised with this liberal fantasy of an idealistic Utopian fantasy if we could all just get along.  This mindset is prevalent through the Western world and has done nothing but create a dystopia of nightmarish proportions.  I was raised to put my faith in government and reassured they would look out for me if only I did the right thing, personal experience has taught me otherwise.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2015, 11:54:24 PM »
Oh btw pics of your hams and glutes pls (no homo) and also videos of boxing :D
No Glute/Hamstring pics but here is a short video of me hitting the speedball taken a few months ago.

http://vimeo.com/119830408
V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2015, 12:15:44 AM »
The crappy little gym I workout at has become a magnet for every douchebag in the neighborhood.  Probably because it is managed by a gay man who promotes hot yoga and meditation over boxing.  I have been a member at this gym on and off for twenty years but it has progressively gone down hill.  The other week they told me I wasn't able to use the boxing area where I regularly do some speedball and bag work while they had a meditation class on because they said it made too much noise.  I nearly blew my stack then, but sucked it up and now work around these douchebags.  

Anyway, I had a small window this morning before some work commitments to get in a quick workout and decided on half an hour cardio on and some leg work with very minimal rest between sets.  My focus is fitness and health and being lean as opposed to being boofy and muscular.  Anyway, for the first time in months the gym was dead empty, I had it all to myself for the first 45 minutes, but then as I was just about to start my second last set on a hamstring curl machine when this fucking young moron approaches and says "Can I jump on that machine" as if it was his birth right and I had no say in the matter.  So I start my set and say "Sorry mate I am using it", well he begins to get all pissy and pulling faces and insisting he push in.  I had heard enough and said "The gym is literally fucking empty, we are the only two people here and you want to use the one piece of equipment I am using." He continued to moan and complain so I finished my set and angrily stared this fuckwit straight in the eye and firmly asserted "You can fuck off now".  While this homo was taken aback, obviously used to getting his own way, I deduced he was an obvious Mummy's boy, and he replied sheepishly by saying "I beg your pardon".  I followed up with "Are you fucking stupid too?".  Anyway, he crawled off while mumbling god knows what under his breath.  

By now my adrenaline was up and visualizing what I assumed would be a certain fight, I mean if someone tells me to fuck off like that, well it generally ends in some fisticuffs. Fucking pussies this younger generation.  Anyway, I used the adrenaline dump to angrily fuel the last of my workout.  I will concede I was already edgy before this confrontation and may have over reacted, but my gym has countless douchebags and one can only take so much.
It is not your gym. It is the gym where you workout. If there are too many douchebags there, perhaps it is time you found another place to workout.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2015, 12:20:33 AM »
No Glute/Hamstring pics but here is a short video of me hitting the speedball taken a few months ago.

Very impressive!  ::)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2015, 12:24:29 AM »

???

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2015, 12:45:41 AM »
Retarded behavior from both of you

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2015, 12:50:51 AM »
It is not your gym. It is the gym where you workout. If there are too many douchebags there, perhaps it is time you found another place to workout.
I never said it was my gym, and it used to be a great little gym, but the owner is trying to target a different market,  I only just rejoined again three months before Christmas and then extended that to an extra 12 months when he offered half price deals.  Obviously the half price deals get all the douche-bags in for a month or two until they give up.  I stick around because a) it is close to home and I walk there as my warm-up b) It is cheap (like me) c) it has a boxing space which I like d) I don't think he will refund my money.  Having said all that, if it gets bad enough I will find somewhere else to train, there is another gym close by that has recently opened up and is one of these 24/7 gyms.
V

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2015, 01:37:02 AM »

Handspeed is for shit. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2015, 01:53:29 AM »
Handspeed is for shit.  
You have obviously never hit a speedball have you, it is about timing not handspeed.  The speed at which I am hitting that ball is not far from competition speed.  I can also do freestyle using various techniques, including single hits (where the ball only only strikes the backboard once), and although it looks impressive and takes greater handspeed it produces less hits per minute on the backboard (which is a what they count in competition).
V

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2015, 01:56:52 AM »
Now the real story.  An obvious twink of a homosexual asked you how many more sets you have left.  You said feel free to jump in.  He replied, no thanks, I'll wait.  You asked him what he was doing after his workout and he responded "I'm a bottom also, I don't think we're compatible".

:D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2015, 02:25:19 AM »
Quote from: Radical Plato link=topic=565071.msg7942476#msg7942476
where I regularly do some  bag work

Gay post reported.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2015, 02:49:40 AM »
You have obviously never hit a speedball have you, it is about timing not handspeed.  The speed at which I am hitting that ball is not far from competition speed.  I can also do freestyle using various techniques, including single hits (where the ball only only strikes the backboard once), and although it looks impressive and takes greater handspeed it produces less hits per minute on the backboard (which is a what they count in competition).

technique was also sloppy.  overall, nothing to write home about.