Author Topic: Nearly threw down at the gym today !!!  (Read 12733 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Nearly threw down at the gym today !!!
« on: February 16, 2015, 06:22:03 PM »
The crappy little gym I workout at has become a magnet for every douchebag in the neighborhood.  Probably because it is managed by a gay man who promotes hot yoga and meditation over boxing.  I have been a member at this gym on and off for twenty years but it has progressively gone down hill.  The other week they told me I wasn't able to use the boxing area where I regularly do some speedball and bag work while they had a meditation class on because they said it made too much noise.  I nearly blew my stack then, but sucked it up and now work around these douchebags.  

Anyway, I had a small window this morning before some work commitments to get in a quick workout and decided on half an hour cardio on and some leg work with very minimal rest between sets.  My focus is fitness and health and being lean as opposed to being boofy and muscular.  Anyway, for the first time in months the gym was dead empty, I had it all to myself for the first 45 minutes, but then as I was just about to start my second last set on a hamstring curl machine when this fucking young moron approaches and says "Can I jump on that machine" as if it was his birth right and I had no say in the matter.  So I start my set and say "Sorry mate I am using it", well he begins to get all pissy and pulling faces and insisting he push in.  I had heard enough and said "The gym is literally fucking empty, we are the only two people here and you want to use the one piece of equipment I am using." He continued to moan and complain so I finished my set and angrily stared this fuckwit straight in the eye and firmly asserted "You can fuck off now".  While this homo was taken aback, obviously used to getting his own way, I deduced he was an obvious Mummy's boy, and he replied sheepishly by saying "I beg your pardon".  I followed up with "Are you fucking stupid too?".  Anyway, he crawled off while mumbling god knows what under his breath.  

By now my adrenaline was up and visualizing what I assumed would be a certain fight, I mean if someone tells me to fuck off like that, well it generally ends in some fisticuffs. Fucking pussies this younger generation.  Anyway, I used the adrenaline dump to angrily fuel the last of my workout.  I will concede I was already edgy before this confrontation and may have over reacted, but my gym has countless douchebags and one can only take so much.
V

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Nearly threw down at the gym today !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 06:27:32 PM »
Now the real story.  An obvious twink of a homosexual asked you how many more sets you have left.  You said feel free to jump in.  He replied, no thanks, I'll wait.  You asked him what he was doing after his workout and he responded "I'm a bottom also, I don't think we're compatible".

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 06:36:56 PM »
Now the real story.  An obvious twink of a homosexual asked you how many more sets you have left.  You said feel free to jump in.  He replied, no thanks, I'll wait.  You asked him what he was doing after his workout and he responded "I'm a bottom also, I don't think we're compatible".
This.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 06:38:06 PM »
Thanks for sharing an entry from your diary.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 06:41:29 PM »
What kind of ahole wont let someone work in for ONE set of hamstring curls?  He works in one set, you do your last set, then you are gone. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 06:45:25 PM »
The crappy little gym I workout at has become a magnet for every douchebag in the neighborhood.  Probably because it is managed by a gay man who promotes hot yoga and meditation over boxing.  I have been a member at this gym on and off for twenty years but it has progressively gone down hill.  The other week they told me I wasn't able to use the boxing area where I regularly do some speedball and bag work while they had a meditation class on because they said it made too much noise.  I nearly blew my stack then, but sucked it up and now work around these douchebags.  

Anyway, I had a small window this morning before some work commitments to get in a quick workout and decided on half an hour cardio on and some leg work with very minimal rest between sets.  My focus is fitness and health and being lean as opposed to being boofy and muscular.  Anyway, for the first time in months the gym was dead empty, I had it all to myself for the first 45 minutes, but then as I was just about to start my second last set on a hamstring curl machine when this fucking young moron approaches and says "Can I jump on that machine" as if it was his birth right and I had no say in the matter.  So I start my set and say "Sorry mate I am using it", well he begins to get all pissy and pulling faces and insisting he push in.  I had heard enough and said "The gym is literally fucking empty, we are the only two people here and you want to use the one piece of equipment I am using." He continued to moan and complain so I finished my set and angrily stared this fuckwit straight in the eye and firmly asserted "You can fuck off now".  While this homo was taken aback, obviously used to getting his own way, I deduced he was an obvious Mummy's boy, and he replied sheepishly by saying "I beg your pardon".  I followed up with "Are you fucking stupid too?".  Anyway, he crawled off while mumbling god knows what under his breath.  

By now my adrenaline was up and visualizing what I assumed would be a certain fight, I mean if someone tells me to fuck off like that, well it generally ends in some fisticuffs. Fucking pussies this younger generation.  Anyway, I used the adrenaline dump to angrily fuel the last of my workout.  I will concede I was already edgy before this confrontation and may have over reacted, but my gym has countless douchebags and one can only take so much.
TL:DR:FY
 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 06:46:23 PM »
What kind of ahole wont let someone work in for ONE set of hamstring curls?  He works in one set, you do your last set, then you are gone. 

He was afraid the "gay" would have moved the pin from 60lbs to 120lbs and not put it back when done.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 06:53:26 PM »
if you were "boofy and big" as you mention, you wouldn't live such issues.

just take a nice power walk outside and do some pushups and you will be fit as you seek to be.

your trainer,
Ritch
?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 06:54:39 PM »
This thread is working out pretty good for retarded plato.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 06:55:35 PM »
Gayer than arguing over a gay isolation exercise.
Y

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 07:00:10 PM »
he was actually on the inner thigh machine when he gave the other homo a tongue lashing.

he rules that and the yoga mats with an iron hand

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 07:01:26 PM »
"Hamstring curls"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 07:02:31 PM »
"Hamstring curls"

These are advanced levels of fitness we cannot possibly comprehend.
Y

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 07:12:30 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 07:19:21 PM »

Dear Diary:

Today I yelled at True Adonis.

The end.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 07:30:11 PM »
gayer than complimenting the teenage bodybuilder at the gym regarding his almost pro physique, oh wait...

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 08:00:02 PM »
Meditation at the gym? Oh brother!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 08:00:21 PM »
gayer than complimenting the teenage bodybuilder at the gym regarding his almost pro physique, oh wait...

:D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 09:37:30 PM »
What kind of ahole wont let someone work in for ONE set of hamstring curls?  He works in one set, you do your last set, then you are gone.  
You sound like a classic bitch.  I think what type of asshole wants to use the one piece of equipment being used in the gym while they guy is actually using it in a completely empty gym.  I rest 15-20 seconds max between sets, I haven't got time to wait for some douchebag to perform his casual three minute set.  Fuck that guy and fuck anyone who behaves like that.  I never ask to work in with other people, what makes my workout more important than theirs, what gives me the right to interrupt their workout and treat their workout as less important than mine.  There is plenty of equipment in the gym, I just move on to something else and when they are done if I still want to use that piece of equipment, I do. I can't stand those fags who treat strangers like their best friends or training partners.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 09:48:06 PM »
Meditation at the gym? Oh brother!

I Know, I couldn't fucking believe it when I found out.  I regularly  do speedball work and lots of it, lots of 3 minute, 5 minute and ten minute sets, I even take my own Jim Bradley Pro Ball to hang up instead of the cheap shit the owner provides at the gym and yes it makes some noise, and the meditation fags complained it was too noisy, well it's a gym for fuck sake, not a Buddhist temple.  I swear to God the whole world is turning queer. I'm pissed too because I just paid 12 months upfront at Christmas because the owner was selling them half price, plus it is the only gym around that has a decent boxing space with heavy bags, speed balls etc..
V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2015, 10:01:42 PM »

On average, how many men in the gym would you say that you jerk off each week?

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2015, 10:03:05 PM »
Roid rage :D

What a duche, keep it calm fitness gorilla  ::) just relax sounds like you would benefit from some of those yoga and meditation classes - I'm serious they do help to calm your troubled mind.

Plato would not react this way ;)
!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2015, 10:03:29 PM »
On average, how many men in the gym would you say that you jerk off each week?
Are you asking because you are concerned your record might be at stake?
V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2015, 10:08:44 PM »
but then as I was just about to start my second last set on a hamstring curl machine of curls at the squat rack when this fucking young moron approaches and says "Can I jump on that machine" as if it was his birth right and I had no say in the matter.  So I start my set and say "Sorry mate I am using it",

Corrected

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 10:10:05 PM »
Roid rage :D

What a duche, keep it calm fitness gorilla  ::) just relax sounds like you would benefit from some of those yoga and meditation classes - I'm serious they do help to calm your troubled mind.

Plato would not react this way ;)
I have never taken roids, and I was calm until this guy got all pissy.  I don't owe him anything, why did he even ask me if it was OK if he wasn't prepared to hear 'NO".  He simply assumed he had the right to jump in, I was nearly done, was just about to start my second last set, their was an entire empty gym with other available hamstring curl machines, why single out the one I was on.  I can't stand people who are so obsessive that if they can't follow their routine to the letter they are dumbfounded.  Just find a way to move, lift and sweat, if you can't get on a machine, do something else.  Not only this, he didn't have any sweat towel, even though their are signs plastered all over the place requiring members to carry one.   I always carry two towels, one to wipe down equipment and one for myself.  Fuck that guy
V