Author Topic: Bostin Loyd - February 17th Picture  (Read 54514 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Bostin Loyd today 2/17.
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2015, 02:58:57 AM »

Just horrible, pathetic, delusional (and all the other adjectives I can utter).. Poor dudes a mess...

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2015, 02:59:08 AM »
i think he is a very poor responder to drugs
like maybe his body doesnt process the drugs like a normal person
hence why he takes absurd amounts getting results and sides people would get only at 3-4g

or he just pretend to take that much to create a buzz around him

hes in good shape definately! no doubt about it

but his shape isnt good enough to boast about 13 grams of gear..i would be embaraced.

13 grams and i cant see him turning pro.

what next? 16 grams 20?

we all know to keep growing quickly hes going to have to up it next time around.

or use alot more HGH and SLin

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2015, 03:01:07 AM »
if nathan should quit on 5g and  turn pro on that

then bostin should become a professional chess player

Consider what I said about diminishing returns. If Bostin was really doing 13 grams then 10 of those were doing pretty much nothing. Even your buddy is using more than necessary, so to speak. Put both on 3 grams - then you would have valid comparison as to response. I think Bostin is above average if considering the population at large.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2015, 03:12:04 AM »
so your saying anything over 3 grams the body just forgets about?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2015, 03:30:56 AM »
so your saying anything over 3 grams the body just forgets about?

Not exactly. But after a certain point even doubling or tripling your dose might only give you another percent more effect.
And what is reasonable to use to reach pro status depends on who you ask. For example Centopani said 3 grams and 6 units... or forget about it, so he would tell your buddy he sucks. I don't agree but opinions vary.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2015, 03:36:00 AM »
He looks very good and is still very young. He can gain more size. He's using way too much but that's his selling point.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2015, 03:40:32 AM »
Not exactly. But after a certain point even doubling or tripling your dose might only give you another percent more effect.
And what is reasonable to use to reach pro status depends on who you ask. For example Centopani said 3 grams and 6 units... or forget about it, so he would tell your buddy he sucks. I don't agree but opinions vary.

i dont think centopani is telling there truth there mate like most pros.

and dorian chats shit out of his arse hole

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2015, 03:42:16 AM »
He will always have a small pecker.
A

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2015, 03:43:41 AM »
I doubt Dorian was using that much. But everyone wants to believe it. It's just i'm sure he wasn't going that far over the point of diminishing returns which 5 grams would be.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2015, 03:47:29 AM »
this fuck face is a failure in life and so is anyone who thinks he looks good.....really???? There are naturals out there who look better and this girl is on 13g a week....failure at life!! generation nothing....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2015, 03:49:33 AM »
he's even shooting synthol in his chest now lol

Referring to a removed vid:

Geez that chest is pathetic. good to know in the last video he said he started syntholing his chest. why didn;t he think of that before the contra costra show he was syntholing everything else but just recently decides to synthol his chest? odd.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2015, 05:14:08 AM »
this fuck face is a failure in life and so is anyone who thinks he looks good.....really???? There are naturals out there who look better and this girl is on 13g a week....failure at life!! generation nothing....

Where are all the "naturals" u speak of that looks better?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2015, 05:18:01 AM »
Where are all the "naturals" u speak of that looks better?

Because there is no such thing a a super heavyweight natural unless they are 6" 5' or more

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2015, 05:49:30 AM »
He said earlier that he did 27cc's yesterday. The kid is nuts! Apparently he put 6cc's in one glute and oil leaked out, so, just to be sure, he did another 6cc's. I'm 100% sure that most of his gear is fake or extremely underdosed. There is no way his body would handle all those hormones with the lack of sides he's getting, or not getting. I think realistically he's probably on about 5 or 6 grams, which is still a fair bit, but I refuse to believe he's on 13g of legitimately dosed gear.

I mean, when he got bloods done that time he fucked up his arm his liver and kidney values all came back fine and the kid was popping orals like candy. Its obvious most, if not all, of those orals were fake.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2015, 05:58:51 AM »
Maybe he's not on 13 grams like he says, maybe that's just his "marketing" ploy. It's def working, people are talking..

The complete opposite of most which guys would downplay their dosages and get plenty of people talking while Bostin does the opposite

Something to consider

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2015, 06:01:43 AM »
^^ definatley possible

to the guy that said theres people that look better natural.....your a moron

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2015, 06:03:21 AM »

I can understand the dislike for the guy, but there are not naturals that look better than him.  He has very good conditioning, and size for his height.  I believe he takes a shit ton of drugs, but I also think he exaggerates the doses just to fuck with everyone.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2015, 07:06:36 AM »
There are a lot of "normal" persons who hardly get any effect from any amount of steroids... like 10lbs of water and that's where it stops pretty much.

those are poor responders and likely people who have no idea how to train and eat

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2015, 09:18:13 AM »
You can still see he has a gut. He is doing everything in his power to hold it in. If he relaxes, that gut will spill over. A true flat stomach is demonstrated when you're in a relaxed pose and you don't look pregnant.
when you are that shredded alot of food and water in your stomach distends it quite alot to so i dont think its only gh git he has

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2015, 09:35:47 AM »
Gear respone is all genetic just like how your muscles responded to traing.

Don't ask me how or why it might be more receptor sites or somthing but dosages or all depended on the person. Personal anything over 800mgs of test just equals more bloat and estrogen. My friend stays dry on 1500mgs. It's all dependent on the person

With that said bostins stuff was just a marketing scheme that he did a fantastic job with. Knowing it or not he played directy into this generation now mentality. They don't want to work hard for it if they just think its all drugs

Brilliant

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2015, 09:41:46 AM »
How does he even place high in competitions with all the drug talk? I mean, they all do drugs but most dont say anything about it. You would think that he would be marked down for his "obvious" drug use, given his talk.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2015, 10:08:26 AM »
from his store:

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2015, 10:17:07 AM »
How does he even place high in competitions with all the drug talk? I mean, they all do drugs but most dont say anything about it. You would think that he would be marked down for his "obvious" drug use, given his talk.

He only started talking about his drug protocol after winning the Contra Costa. He hasn't competed since. We'll see what happens at his next show, barring another infection, of course.

Edit: My bad, he competed at that Venice show where he came in looking like a water buffalo and placed 2nd.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2015, 11:30:54 AM »
How many competitions/contests does he really do? I barely know what goes on in the pros nevermind amateur bb, but it doesn't seem like he competes allot. Seems to be trying to put size on as fast as possible, that's his biggest problem. And how do you get a growth gut in, what a year? Yates had a fantastic midsection even up to the '91-'92 Olympia. Nasser was very streamlined at his NOC. They were already pro size and slowly the gut spilled over as they added extra size to an already maxed out frame. Is the growth gut basically a sign you're maxed out? Interesting to say the least. Kid shouldn't even be on growth at this stage of his development. Insulin? God, I hope not, but knowing his history why not. Gotta agree with people he's just building some kind of brand. He must know he doesn't have pro genetics by now. Shitty bi's, poor chest, no calves, one fucked up tricep from an infection. No to mention his torso looks impossibly long compared to his legs. His plan may have been chemical warfare, bb style, to overcome all this and that's where the 13grams comes from. But he knows by know, that genetics DO matter in the pro's

johnnyx

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2015, 11:57:51 AM »
So what exactly is happening here?