Author Topic: Bostin Loyd - February 17th Picture  (Read 54461 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Bostin Loyd today 2/17.
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2015, 12:04:03 PM »
So what exactly is happening here?
I wonder too.

Fat sored in that area? From slin shots in that part of the abs?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2015, 12:09:15 PM »
Some UG peptide most likely. HG ins or gh doesn't cause swelling usually.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2015, 12:14:26 PM »
HIS father was a tank,great build and pretty good shape and had more pro look than son on better /cleaner drugs..

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2015, 12:14:47 PM »
Those 3cc aren't working on his calves. ::)
This kid is going to suffer for his abuse sooner or later.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2015, 12:16:52 PM »
Sooner or later, this will be his fate

X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2015, 12:20:18 PM »
Sooner or later, this will be his fate

morta..

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2015, 12:20:56 PM »
So what exactly is happening here?

Palumboism

Just like his Father In Law

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2015, 12:21:47 PM »
Some UG peptide most likely. HG ins or gh doesn't cause swelling usually.
X2. The amount you're injected with gh/insulin wouldn't cause a lump either. Maybe the dumbass site injected his lower abs with synthol to make them more prominent? Retarded yes but look who we're talking about

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2015, 12:25:08 PM »
X2. The amount you're injected with gh/insulin wouldn't cause a lump either. Maybe the dumbass site injected his lower abs with synthol to make them more prominent? Retarded yes but look who we're talking about
haha yes didn't think about that anything is possible with this guy

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2015, 12:26:55 PM »
Did he even try low doses, increasing his dosages over time, or did he go straight to the 1g a week?  
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2015, 12:29:02 PM »
Valid point.  If he ACTUALLY was taking 13 grams per week- a real true 12-14 grams per week and this was the result... I would switch to physique competition ASAP.  

Bostin is a true 6'1" tall. Good structure.  Good looking dude.  He really should make the switch IF he is taking close to what he claims.
dont  forget that he grows into shows  and doenst seem to take it so serious btw and loos relatively  like crap offseason.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2015, 12:31:48 PM »
How can anyone say he looks good with that horrible stomach?  Where are his traps?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2015, 12:46:06 PM »
He will NEVER live up the Level and fame of BIG DAN HILL

what a fucking monster , 2 shirts wearing beast

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2015, 01:19:19 PM »
He will NEVER live up the Level and fame of BIG DAN HILL

what a fucking monster , 2 shirts wearing beast

Jesus, he's starting to look like Gumby  :-\ THIS guy was/(is?) a pro?!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2015, 07:12:42 PM »
HIV aint no joke.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2015, 01:14:43 AM »
Its lumps from peptrides, hgh slin ect

i get them

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2015, 05:11:07 AM »
ariella palumbo is not related to dave palumbo in any form

@ all the mongoloids posting stuff about his father in law
just fyi  ::) ::) ::)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2015, 06:19:21 AM »

Palumboism

Just like his Father In Law

One thing is to suffer from palumboism in your early 40's , and another in your early 20's.

In Bostin land that is not a concern though.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2015, 06:23:10 AM »
How many competitions/contests does he really do? I barely know what goes on in the pros nevermind amateur bb, but it doesn't seem like he competes allot. Seems to be trying to put size on as fast as possible, that's his biggest problem. And how do you get a growth gut in, what a year? Yates had a fantastic midsection even up to the '91-'92 Olympia. Nasser was very streamlined at his NOC. They were already pro size and slowly the gut spilled over as they added extra size to an already maxed out frame. Is the growth gut basically a sign you're maxed out? Interesting to say the least. Kid shouldn't even be on growth at this stage of his development. Insulin? God, I hope not, but knowing his history why not. Gotta agree with people he's just building some kind of brand. He must know he doesn't have pro genetics by now. Shitty bi's, poor chest, no calves, one fucked up tricep from an infection. No to mention his torso looks impossibly long compared to his legs. His plan may have been chemical warfare, bb style, to overcome all this and that's where the 13grams comes from. But he knows by know, that genetics DO matter in the pro's

"Growth gut" haha u really think these guts are from GH??

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2015, 06:48:07 AM »
this fuck face is a failure in life and so is anyone who thinks he looks good.....really???? There are naturals out there who look better and this girl is on 13g a week....failure at life!! generation nothing....

Hmm, ANYONE who thinks he looks good is a failure at life? Really? He has won a few shows. He's 22 years old and is making a pretty good living in bbing. He's his own boss and doesn't punch a time card. What were you doing at 22 years old? What do you look like? What do you do that makes you such a winner in life?

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2015, 08:04:05 AM »
Hmm, ANYONE who thinks he looks good is a failure at life? Really? He has won a few shows. He's 22 years old and is making a pretty good living in bbing. He's his own boss and doesn't punch a time card. What were you doing at 22 years old? What do you look like? What do you do that makes you such a winner in life?
A good living???
He makes jack shit from BB-Id say less than 10k per year, if even that much. Im assuming hes a drug dealer.
What was I doing at 22? Graduating college and interning at Merrill Lynch in NYC.
 This kid is a fucking drug addict loser who will be in the trauma unit when one of his organs fail, mooching off my tax dollars...
What the fuck man? Are you fucking retarded?
How can you see him for anything more than that?
Winning a few BB shows?
Lol...thats about as important as winning a dart tournament to the rest of the American public.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2015, 08:22:24 AM »
A good living???
He makes jack shit from BB-Id say less than 10k per year, if even that much. Im assuming hes a drug dealer.
What was I doing at 22? Graduating college an interning at Merrill Lynch in NYC.
 This kid is a fucking drug addict loser who will be in the trauma unit when one of his organs fail, mooching off my tax dollars...
Winning a few BB shows?
Lol...thats about as important as winning a dart tournament to the rest of the American public.

He must make a fuck tonne selling gear. Wake up man. Why do you think he makes the vids he does? He knows damn well his emails are gonna be flooded with requests.

C'mon man, wake up...
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2015, 10:31:21 AM »
He must make a fuck tonne selling gear. Wake up man. Why do you think he makes the vids he does? He knows damn well his emails are gonna be flooded with requests.

C'mon man, wake up...

This

He's the male version of DLB and the guy stupid kids eat that shit up. 

We know as adults and people that know about training and gear he's a fucking idiot just like we know how DLB is but 95% of young men don't

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2015, 10:41:30 AM »
A good living???
What was I doing at 22? Graduating college and interning at Merrill Lynch in NYC.
Winning a few BB shows?

You gotta love how people associate winning a few bodybuilding shows with huge success, especially since half, if not more of their success is due to them sticking needles in their ass.
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2015, 11:47:43 AM »
A good living???
Winning a few BB shows?

First of all are you milone79? That's who I was responding to.

And how do you know he makes 10k a year and is a drug dealer? Drug dealers tend to keep a low profile. He has a thriving training business indicated by the number of fans and followers he has. He is able to support himself and live a life style suitable for him while most his age are still sponging off of mommy and daddy. That's a lot more than can be said for most bbers and most 22 year olds. I personally know someone who trains over the internet part time and isn't nearly as famous as Bostin who pulls in a cool 4 grand a month.

And are you a doctor and do you have intimate knowledge about his health? You think he is doing something that other bbers are not? And many like Dexter, Freeman, Jay, Branch, Alves... have been abusing drugs a lot longer than he has. So many are so sure as to his current and future health condition. They are even sure that he plans on pursuing competitive bodybuilding at the highest level and compete for years on end which he has made clear he has no intention  of doing.

And the issue is not whether winning bbing shows is a meaningful pursuit but rather to address the issue made by milone79 that ANYONE who thinks he has a good physique is a failure.

And I'm sure you were being supported by your daddy while you were achieving that huge accomplishment of graduating from college and being an intern (which by definition is unpaid). Not everyone has that luxury and have to provide a roof over their own head.

But I see Bostin causes you a lot of anger and hurt feelings choosing to live a bodybuilding life style and gaining a lot of notoriety doing it. It's not my thing but what do I care? I wish him well... actually I don't wish him anything as it doesn't really matter to me. I just like getting on these Bostin threads and read how many minds he owns and how many meltdowns he causes.