Author Topic: No difference between love and pity  (Read 1822 times)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
No difference between love and pity
« on: February 18, 2015, 06:14:31 AM »
There's no difference between love and pity. All girls I knew had pity on me. I think that's the way to get " love " in the 21 century. When I used to use in my game the depressed card it always worked somehow. I used to tell them that I'm alone, that there's nothing good in the world and cynical expression and they pity/loved me and it wonderfully worked to get them in bed.
I think girls find that behaviour mysterious. This lonely boy with so much troubles in his life that slept once in the street and got once kicked out by his parent. It worked for me. Also it's like girls feels guilt and are forced to be with me.  ;D

On the other hand, I never had a girl spontaneously, I always had to play a game and pretend I'm rich, depressed, from a big family and have alot of connections or have no connection at all and need help etc Being just me never worked to get me the girls in those love relationship ( I'm not talking about one night fuck but long relationship to 6 months and more).

Is there any getbigger that use these kind of personality games to get the girls? sure you need 18 inch arms in first place.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: No difference between love and pity
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 06:16:55 AM »

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 06:21:00 AM »
Yes now you wonder why this receding hair guy is being licked by a blond beautiful whore. It's probably because he managed to make her have pity on him and told her how tortured his soul is.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 06:29:26 AM »
Hmm, I've always found that being confident, happy, funny, charming, tall, good-looking and muscular to work OK too.

YMMV.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 06:31:40 AM »
You don't know love

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 06:35:16 AM »
Girls use that tactic as well. Give a sob story about their life in order to gain sympathy (and hopefully more) from a guy they like.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 06:41:45 AM »

Did you ever actually leave your parents basement?
You sound like an absolute sad pathethic waste of life.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 06:50:12 AM »
Did you ever actually leave your parents basement?
You sound like an absolute sad pathethic waste of life.

No no. "Living in his parent's basement" is part of his depressed story that women find so alluring...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 06:57:56 AM »
I usualy just say that I can't get it up no matter what and they are more than eager to try to do a miracle.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 07:05:04 AM »
_aj_ owning this thread in this thread
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 07:10:02 AM »
Does kh0fo fella get the girls?
X

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2015, 11:14:05 AM »
Yes he gets hookers from a known avenue in our city. One day he told me that he kicked one hooker out  of his car one because she had alot of steroid acne in her ass.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 11:16:30 AM »
I'm not sure a woman can truly feel love for anyone but their kids.  They claim to love someone but have the ability to move on and love someone else just as fast but a man is left licking his wounds.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 11:18:20 AM »
No no. "Living in his parent's basement" is part of his depressed story that women find so alluring...
This is the kind of comments that make your fellows feel inferior and not able to have a women. This why so many betas in america. I think you have to encourage every guy instead of putting him down.
By the way my parents has two houses so one it's like mine and I'm still in university so that's fine.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2015, 11:21:59 AM »
I'm not sure a woman can truly feel love for anyone but their kids.  They claim to love someone but have the ability to move on and love someone else just as fast but a man is left licking his wounds.
Yes exactly. There's only pity and guilt feeling, that's how to control the women. Plus when you tell her you are down and have problems and this and that she try to change it and feel useful which can make her feel good. She feels like she did what none of your friends and family could which is make you feel ok.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2015, 11:23:26 AM »

A lot of women are like that but not all.  I still have ex gf from years ago texting me sending me sappy shit.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2015, 11:36:21 AM »
A lot of women are like that but not all.  I still have ex gf from years ago texting me sending me sappy shit.
She probably didn't found someone to bang her. An ex dumped me and months later tried to came back after she didn't found better than me.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2015, 12:35:29 PM »

She probably texts you in between relationships.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2015, 08:43:41 AM »
There's no difference between love and pity. All girls I knew had pity on me. I think that's the way to get " love " in the 21 century. When I used to use in my game the depressed card it always worked somehow. I used to tell them that I'm alone, that there's nothing good in the world and cynical expression and they pity/loved me and it wonderfully worked to get them in bed.
I think girls find that behaviour mysterious. This lonely boy with so much troubles in his life that slept once in the street and got once kicked out by his parent. It worked for me. Also it's like girls feels guilt and are forced to be with me.  ;D

On the other hand, I never had a girl spontaneously, I always had to play a game and pretend I'm rich, depressed, from a big family and have alot of connections or have no connection at all and need help etc Being just me never worked to get me the girls in those love relationship ( I'm not talking about one night fuck but long relationship to 6 months and more).

Is there any getbigger that use these kind of personality games to get the girls? sure you need 18 inch arms in first place.

Never in my life heard of pity attracting to women, I think they like the fact that your emotionally unavailable probably. mysteriousness is always your best bet. Regardless of what a woman  tells you  in order for her to remain attracted to you she needs to be unsure of how much you really like  her and that can be difficult for us bodybuilders, just keep your heart open and your mouth shut. IF your in a relationship  Use " I  love you" sparingly. . If your single get physical quick and keep your texting game playful  and sexual. When you get that date if it goes well  don't be so quick to reschedule a second one go ghost for a little while  that's how  you build  momentum,... when your not hitting her up is when   she's thinking about you.
l

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2015, 09:56:21 AM »
Sometimes I open these threads and I feel like I'm reading posts from future serial killers.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2015, 12:52:27 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.  They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.