Author Topic: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!  (Read 52718 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2015, 07:22:07 AM »
what i see is three lonely virgins

angry at the world

its a tragic tale

tragic indeed

the key to all this is people having the attitude that communicating in real life rather than sniping anonymously at people on here

is the sad behaviour

you couldnt make it up  ;D
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2015, 07:24:05 AM »
what i see is three lonely virgins

angry at the world

its a tragic tale

tragic indeed

the key to all this is people having the attitude that communicating in real life rather than sniping anonymously at people on here

is the sad behaviour

you couldnt make it up  ;D

Calm down joe Pasquale, you might get that government grant for voicebox surgery yet.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2015, 07:24:45 AM »
Calm down joe Pasquale, you might get that government grant for voicebox surgery yet.

;D

i do sound like im helium filled
T

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2015, 07:25:25 AM »
I wouldn't change the way I talk to booty nor you. Did you like my cock pics that booty showed you for your own pleasure?
The fact I told you to invest in it is to do something worthy with your money and that will bring us bucks but you seem like a fag that talk about business in public. Fair enough I found someone less rich than you that like the idea and is less busy to post about his personal drama.

No I thought your cock picks were gross.

Also way to go about attracting a potential investor in your T-Shirt company by shit talking someone he deeply cares about and the love of his life. ::)

Look I know its GB and not serious but still its just not smart business practice and also kinda rude.

But do as you please.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2015, 07:25:37 AM »
Hahahaahhahaahaha..... This is some funny shit.  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2015, 07:31:57 AM »
I just hope Booty is able to read between the lines in this relationship.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2015, 07:34:01 AM »
I wish you the best with the love of your life. I also advice you to let down the diet and eat off season like to give her the turd of her dream.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2015, 07:36:11 AM »
I just hope Booty is able to read between the lines in this relationship.

I am not in any relationship you idiot!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2015, 07:38:01 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2015, 07:39:51 AM »

if you had to pick someone on get big to sail off in to the sunset with who would it be

im guessing shizzo and drizzled in come arent in the running
T

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2015, 07:41:39 AM »
The perfect man to booty is someone with greeneyes cock, joon money, groink look and sir Ron Avidan power.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2015, 07:42:15 AM »
soon enough vince will arrive here with his enormous papyrus scroll from which he casts a protection spell for booty, I can sense it. And again booty will ignore him, and instead will post a picture of her face smiling to prove she isn't annoyd by this show.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2015, 07:43:44 AM »
if you had to pick someone on get big to sail off in to the sunset with who would it be

im guessing shizzo and drizzled in come arent in the running
As long as she gets to sail off in a boat that someone else paid for  :D

Besides, there is no tellin how many dudes have been down unda.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2015, 07:45:22 AM »
soon enough vince will arrive here with his enormous papyrus scroll from which is casts a protection spell for booty, I can sense it. And again booty will ignore him, and instead will post a picture of her face smiling to prove she isn't annoyd by this show.

Hahahaha!!!!! I have laughed out loud numerous times in this thread.

Classic Getbig right here.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2015, 07:49:37 AM »
Gotta love the heartfelt admiration from bigmc....with a touch of jealousy!

junior we get that you have seen pics no one else has

you have mentioned it 300 times

she clearly must like you the best on get big

you are a champion

you are awesome mate really awesome

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2015, 07:50:25 AM »

I wasn't boring when you wanted some support. We talked on the phone and you told me you won't have anything more to do with bigcnt. You go back on your word which is pathetic.

Then you turn on people who supported you. Bigct didn't join your forum. Bigcnt didn't let you post on the UK board and now you are mates. Unbelievable and fickle as dumb sheilas.

I have integrity but not many here have. Josh has way more integrity that you or bigcnt. Booty means well but is naive. Whatever does she see in either of you guys? I mean, who did you beat?

The truth is you always bored me to death from the very first phone call. You speak for hours and hours without giving anyone else chance to respond in a conversation. You are dominating and have this false grandiose verbose vibe about you. You think you are someone important in life. You are NOT.

You think the world owes you something. They DON'T.

I am not the sort of person to jump on a bandwagon and hate on someone just cos everyone else does.

I judge people on their merits just like I judged you over time.

Your actions and words spoke clearly.

You asked for blue stars on my site and I gave them to you.
You asked for your own photography board and I created it for you. You never made a single thread on it.

You constantly ridiculed the site pointing out flaws or what you thought was wrong without offering any constructive criticism.
Josh even deleted his account because of you, you wound him up so much.

Your obsession with Bigmc is creepy. Every second word was about him in our conversations. You were only ever interested in me cos you wanted to fish out his info or get me to invest in your stupid bicep machines.
Your pm's to Bikinslut (yes I read all of them) were beyond creepy for a grown ass man to behave that way.

You are constantly negative, like a broken record.
Never has anything remotely cheerful to say.
Always complaining about something or someone.
Bitter and resentful with the world.

You have some kind of chip on your shoulder.

At first I though it was your age. Then I realized its not your age its just your personality.

Sometimes when I go to my local pub I meet an old Jamaican fella called Del Boy in his late sixties. He drinks his beer and we smoke some weed and play dominoes or poker.
I LOVE hearing his stories, because he is an interesting character.

You on the other hand just bore the shit of me.

Bigmc was right about you all along.

That's the truth

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2015, 07:52:22 AM »
Gotta love the heartfelt admiration from bigmc....with a touch of jealousy!

junior we get that you have seen pics no one else has

you have mentioned it 300 times

she clearly must like you the best on get big

you are a champion

you are awesome mate really awesome

Oh snap, gloves are officially off now.

Are you implying that bigmc is the third wheel in this love triangle?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2015, 07:53:34 AM »
So the Tranny thread was just a setup for the amusement of Booty, bigmc and Joon who were all in on it. Then an 'error' deleted the thread.  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2015, 07:58:12 AM »
JOON, what creepy pm's did Vince send to bikinislut, please do tell, stir up the pot and go to the next level, give me an example :D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2015, 07:58:49 AM »
Vince I am sorry to say you are also a spineless chicken.

You offered to talk directly to Bigmc on Skype in live interview, when Bigmc stepped up to the plate you ran away hiding.

You talked a big game about going legal on him for defaming you (allegedly) but when he asked you to send over your solicitors details you chickened out again.

Yet at the same time you continue your verbiage about Arnold and other various ridiculous stories you kept telling me on the phone.

Now you understand why I do the leaving door gif.

Because I have firmly closed the door in your face.

You are a waste of my time and drain my energy just by reading one of your posts I feel comatose.

Your are a dullard

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2015, 08:00:21 AM »
vince knew he couldnt compete with me live

he knows he is a creepy predator

the facts are there for everyone to see
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2015, 08:02:14 AM »
vince knew he couldnt compete with me live

he knows he is a creepy predator

the facts are there for everyone to see
Having the voice of Tiny Tim does set you back in a debate though.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2015, 08:06:09 AM »
perhaps all should,put on our trainers, go to the gym lift some weights, workout... Hold on what was I thinking never mind lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2015, 08:08:25 AM »
Having the voice of Tiny Tim does set you back in a debate though.

i look phenemonal though

a throw back to a different time

a gladiator carving his way through a sea of androgenous twinks like you

id rather sound like mrs doubtfire than look like buck angel cup cake
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2015, 08:12:14 AM »
The reason I called Junior in the first place was because people didn't believe him on Getbig and he sounded genuine to me. I don't make up stories about Arnold or anyone else. I never change reality. Never.

Or exaggerate or distort it. I thought Junior was fair dinkum. He told me several times he disliked bigmc and would have nothing to do with him.

I explained what Arnold did, etc. Now Junior writes like he does and what a disappointment. He turned on me completely so I conclude the man has no integrity.

I never agreed to talk to bigmc. I wanted his details so my lawyer could contact him. Offer is still open but bigmc is shitting in his pants worried about what might happen.

I exchanged 3 messages with Bikini Slut. Cordial. I contacted her because a friend was in Canada looking for work and she might be able to help him. That was all.

No creepiness whatsoever. Junior is now behaving like a scumbag and will no longer get any support from me.