Author Topic: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!  (Read 52567 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!
« Reply #225 on: February 20, 2015, 03:08:59 AM »
Calm down joe Pasquale, you might get that government grant for voicebox surgery yet.

hahahahaha  i fucking laughed out loud
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!
« Reply #226 on: February 20, 2015, 03:32:51 AM »
Junior is trying to save his big mate. Well, my issue is with bigmc calling me a pedophile. This has nothing to do with Junior or Arnold.

I won't have anything to do with Junior's lawyers. He is not involved in this whatsoever. If bigmc is a man, which I really doubt, he will forward

to me details so we can resolve this. By the way, can bigmc prove that I am what he calls me? This is where he lacks credibility. I honestly wonder

why I am bothering with such a stupid person. He would be laughed out of court and then claim he was ignorant and didn't understand what it means.

NONSENSE

bigmc was a cop, he knows his shit

Ψ

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #227 on: February 20, 2015, 04:46:19 AM »
More bullshit and nonessential posturing by Vince although the gist of the conversation we had sounds about right from my recollection.

Also i didn't say to arrange a 3 way conversation on "Whatsapp", I suggested we do it on Skype and for it to be recorded and posted on GB.
Matter of fact this was Bigmc's idea originally. I thought it was a good one.

It would have given you both chance to argue your points and would have been entertaining for the rest of us.
When you have a problem with someone you talk it out (or at least that's what men do.) then take further action if required and if nothing is resolved.

You chickened out of it as usual because all you do it talk.  I will give you one last opportunity to have a live debate with Bigmc recorded on Skype for all to see with me mediating.

Alternatively I call your bluff and lets do as follows.

Lets put your theory to the test right now and it will again be proven that you are full of shit.

I haven't spoken to Bigmc about this since its 3.00am in the morning here but if he agrees lets do as follows.

I will handle this on his behalf for now.

Send over your defamation lawsuit through your lawyers to my lawyers, details below:

Mark for attention of :Jonathan Woodhouse
Wallace LLP
One Portland Place
Mayfair
London
W1B 1PN
Tel +44 (0) 20 7636 4422
Fax +44 (0) 20 7636 3736
DX 82990

I will call him in the morning and tell him to expect communication from you and inform him what this is all about.

Then I will instruct him to get in contact with Arnold lawyers and we will present the evidence of what you have been saying about him all these years including the rape allegations you made amongst other things.

Lets see who wins that one.

I have given you what you want. My lawyers details. So you finally have what you want so no more excuses or talk just actions.

Of course we both know you will do fuck all because you don't have the money to spend or appetite to get in a fight with the big boys trying to make a point

And even if you did my lawyers and Arnolds lawyers would chew you up and spit you in shit so fast....

Before you could even pull that dianabol out her ass and say......where did it go???

What you?

:-*

:D :D Mustafah ,you are such an idiot.
You lie everytime your fat fucking lips move

you still need to ship out your car parts from Waltons or return the money

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #228 on: February 20, 2015, 05:32:55 AM »
Ψ

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #229 on: February 20, 2015, 05:37:51 AM »
yeah you just had fun with the story, but you're innocent  :D

oh you dirty sob, bigmc  :P

vince's wife knew the risks. don't defend her just because she's a woman.

To be honest, I think that's why vince is so keen on defending booty no matter what she says or does, he feels ashamed  little bit of what he did with his own wife.

Oh well, we all choose our paths.
lol im not defending his wife but involving famimymembers that dont post here is kind of douchy, bigmc didnt like when  the pic of his kid was posted, cant blame him for that

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #230 on: February 20, 2015, 05:39:35 AM »
bigmc didnt like when  the pic of his kid was posted, cant blame him for that

why? is his kid faggy looking?
Ψ

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #231 on: February 20, 2015, 05:41:51 AM »
why? is his kid faggy looking?
this us getbig,  do i have to say more =D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #232 on: February 20, 2015, 05:54:09 AM »
vince

begged junior to spend money

to hurt me and my family

now that a real douchebag

The irony is - you keep your tongue in Juniors cleft free of charge

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: February 20, 2015, 06:06:01 AM »
The irony is - you keep your tongue in Juniors cleft free of charge

you think

I disagree

you are basing that on what
T

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #234 on: February 20, 2015, 06:19:48 AM »
LOL this thread delivers.

The three stooges radio show.  The Arab Psycho, The British Poofter and the Aussie Slut. 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #235 on: February 20, 2015, 08:32:06 AM »
you think

I disagree

you are basing that on what

You have shit on the end of your nose.

Now - hush.

I just got word Katy Perry is coming to town and tickets go on sale at 10am....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #236 on: February 20, 2015, 12:58:35 PM »
 ;)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #237 on: February 20, 2015, 01:01:09 PM »
 ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: February 20, 2015, 02:40:36 PM »
It's bizarre how Arce keeps getting injected into this thread.  ???

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2015, 05:50:17 AM »
LOL this thread delivers.

The three stooges radio show.  The Arab Psycho, The British Poofter and the Aussie Slut. 

This. Boring...  ::)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: February 28, 2015, 07:21:25 AM »
Where is the Uncle Joon show? What happened?
 :o