Author Topic: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!  (Read 52571 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!
« Reply #200 on: February 19, 2015, 05:49:24 PM »
vince

begged junior to spend money

to hurt me and my family

now that a real douchebag

This is a total lie and fabrication. Let me tell you the truth. I called Junior on the phone and since he had talked to bigcnt on the phone I asked for his phone number.

Junior said he didn't have bigcnt's number because it was unlisted. I didn't believe that. So I told Junior maybe it would be worthwhile to spend some money to find

our bigcnt's number and address. Junior never obliged.

I never told Junior to hurt bigcnt's family. Bigcnt heard I was after his number so instantly knew why I wanted it. So I could find out who he was and have my lawyer

contact him for defaming me. Since this nasty person knows he has defamed me big time he shit his pants because if he owns property then it could be expensive

even doing the litigation. To save face our anonymous coward made up a story that I was trying to get Junior to hurt his family. Junior posted on Getbig that if someone

had defamed him on the net he wouldn't let it go. Junior tried to set up a three way whatsapp conversation but I declined. Why would I want to speak with him?

Then bigcnt posts to send my lawyer details to him. Okay, no worries, send me your real address. Of course, this is just a bluff trying to discredit me.

Bigcnt is so worried about litigation that he keeps attacking me to make me appear like a bser and a person in trouble with the police.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!
« Reply #201 on: February 19, 2015, 05:56:52 PM »
This is a total lie and fabrication. Let me tell you the truth. I called Junior on the phone and since he had talked to bigcnt on the phone I asked for his phone number.

Junior said he didn't have bigcnt's number because it was unlisted. I didn't believe that. So I told Junior maybe it would be worthwhile to spend some money to find

our bigcnt's number and address. Junior never obliged.

I never told Junior to hurt bigcnt's family. Bigcnt heard I was after his number so instantly knew why I wanted it. So I could find out who he was and have my lawyer

contact him for defaming me. Since this nasty person knows he has defamed me big time he shit his pants because if he owns property then it could be expensive

even doing the litigation. To save face our anonymous coward made up a story that I was trying to get Junior to hurt his family. Junior posted on Getbig that if someone

had defamed him on the net he wouldn't let it go. Junior tried to set up a three way whatsapp conversation but I declined. Why would I want to speak with him?

Then bigcnt posts to send my lawyer details to him. Okay, no worries, send me your real address. Of course, this is just a bluff trying to discredit me.

Bigcnt is so worried about litigation that he keeps attacking me to make me appear like a bser and a person in trouble with the police.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: February 19, 2015, 06:13:50 PM »
Predictable response from Down Under's unwashed.

Speaking of, does one simply rinse post-rectum vials with municipal tap water or is an industrial cleanser involved?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #203 on: February 19, 2015, 06:46:30 PM »
 if you could pull it off it would be good getbig banter/roundtable if u could add a shizzo/big ro in there as well,,just be nice and entertaining ,,galineko's shoutouts/videos were gold,,miss them..

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #204 on: February 19, 2015, 06:50:07 PM »
Predictable response from Down Under's unwashed.

Speaking of, does one simply rinse post-rectum vials with municipal tap water or is an industrial cleanser involved?

When you look at the characters of the people perpetuating the lies then you understand why they keep attacking me.

Goodrum started the lies. He Googled my name and then posted that I was a plumber in New Zealand. I mean, that has

to be the definition of a dumbbell. Next, Goodrum makes up a story about my being in trouble in Canada and having to

leave the country. Now, that is false but how can I prove it is false? I can't so they keep saying it to discredit me.

Next comes the story about anuses. I mean, now they have gone past civility. They can say whatever they like and how

can I prove it is false? The moderators here do fuck all about this problem so it continues and champions don't post here.

If they do it isn't for long.

Yeah, sometimes all the crap and lies are a laugh, just like the Lee and Booty nonsense. Trouble is, if a false story is told

often enough then it becomes a 'fact' on Getbig and many believe it happened or is true.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: February 19, 2015, 07:16:46 PM »
When you look at the characters of the people perpetuating the lies then you understand why they keep attacking me.

Goodrum started the lies. He Googled my name and then posted that I was a plumber in New Zealand. I mean, that has

to be the definition of a dumbbell. Next, Goodrum makes up a story about my being in trouble in Canada and having to

leave the country. Now, that is false but how can I prove it is false? I can't so they keep saying it to discredit me.

Next comes the story about anuses. I mean, now they have gone past civility. They can say whatever they like and how

can I prove it is false? The moderators here do fuck all about this problem so it continues and champions don't post here.

Yeah, sometimes all the crap and lies are a laugh, just like the Lee and Booty nonsense. Trouble is, if a false story is told

often enough then it becomes a 'fact' on Getbig and many believe it happened or is true.

Problem is, facilitating the Arnold rape/keeping shush, the ass-smuggling, exile to Australia, like Brits of olde; you're certainly a man of dubious character whose testimony is suspect, at best.

Goodrum and Bigmc, on the other hand, with integrity beyond reproach, have always been held in the highest moral regard by Getbiggers and society at large.

Also, you're incorrect about champions. We had a Mr. Canada posting here, but the man was insufferable.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #206 on: February 19, 2015, 07:26:25 PM »
More bullshit and nonessential posturing by Vince although the gist of the conversation we had sounds about right from my recollection.

Also i didn't say to arrange a 3 way conversation on "Whatsapp", I suggested we do it on Skype and for it to be recorded and posted on GB.
Matter of fact this was Bigmc's idea originally. I thought it was a good one.

It would have given you both chance to argue your points and would have been entertaining for the rest of us.
When you have a problem with someone you talk it out (or at least that's what men do.) then take further action if required and if nothing is resolved.

You chickened out of it as usual because all you do it talk.  I will give you one last opportunity to have a live debate with Bigmc recorded on Skype for all to see with me mediating.

Alternatively I call your bluff and lets do as follows.

Lets put your theory to the test right now and it will again be proven that you are full of shit.

I haven't spoken to Bigmc about this since its 3.00am in the morning here but if he agrees lets do as follows.

I will handle this on his behalf for now.

Send over your defamation lawsuit through your lawyers to my lawyers, details below:

Mark for attention of :Jonathan Woodhouse
Wallace LLP
One Portland Place
Mayfair
London
W1B 1PN
Tel +44 (0) 20 7636 4422
Fax +44 (0) 20 7636 3736
DX 82990

I will call him in the morning and tell him to expect communication from you and inform him what this is all about.

Then I will instruct him to get in contact with Arnold lawyers and we will present the evidence of what you have been saying about him all these years including the rape allegations you made amongst other things.

Lets see who wins that one.

I have given you what you want. My lawyers details. So you finally have what you want so no more excuses or talk just actions.

Of course we both know you will do fuck all because you don't have the money to spend or appetite to get in a fight with the big boys trying to make a point

And even if you did my lawyers and Arnolds lawyers would chew you up and spit you in shit so fast....

Before you could even pull that dianabol out her ass and say......where did it go???

What you?

:-*

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2015, 07:45:15 PM »
More bullshit and nonessential posturing by Vince although the gist of the conversation we had sounds about right from my recollection.

Also i didn't say to arrange a 3 way conversation on "Whatsapp", I suggested we do it on Skype and for it to be recorded and posted on GB.
Matter of fact this was Bigmc's idea originally. I thought it was a good one.

It would have given you both chance to argue your points and would have been entertaining for the rest of us.
When you have a problem with someone you talk it out (or at least that's what men do.) then take further action if required and if nothing is resolved.

You chickened out of it as usual because all you do it talk.  I will give you one last opportunity to have a live debate with Bigmc recorded on Skype for all to see with me mediating.

Alternatively I call your bluff and lets do as follows.

Lets put your theory to the test right now and it will again be proven that you are full of shit.

I haven't spoken to Bigmc about this since its 3.00am in the morning here but if he agrees lets do as follows.

I will handle this on his behalf for now.

Send over your defamation lawsuit through your lawyers to my lawyers, details below:

Mark for attention of :Jonathan Woodhouse
Wallace LLP
One Portland Place
Mayfair
London
W1B 1PN
Tel +44 (0) 20 7636 4422
Fax +44 (0) 20 7636 3736
DX 82990

I will call him in the morning and tell him to expect communication from you and inform him what this is all about.

Then I will instruct him to get in contact with Arnold lawyers and we will present the evidence of what you have been saying about him all these years including the rape allegations you made amongst other things.

Lets see who wins that one.

I have given you what you want. My lawyers details. So you finally have what you want so no more excuses or talk just actions.

Of course we both know you will do fuck all because you don't have the money to spend or appetite to get in a fight with the big boys trying to make a point

And even if you did my lawyers and Arnolds lawyers would chew you up and spit you in shit so fast....

Before you could even pull that dianabol out her ass and say......where did it go???

What you?

:-*

Are you totally daft? I am not sending anything to anywhere unless someone's name is there, I mean yours. All this anonymous bullshit has to stop.

Junior, you wouldn't tolerate anyone making up defamatory lies about you so why protect that fuckwit bigcnt?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 19, 2015, 07:51:27 PM »
Are you totally daft? I am not sending anything to anywhere unless someone's name is there, I mean yours. All this anonymous bullshit has to stop.

Junior, you wouldn't tolerate anyone making up defamatory lies about you so why protect that fuckwit bigcnt?

Can you prove that Bigmc (whom you libelously refer to as "bigcnt") is a quote/end quote fuckwit?

Sounds doubly libelous to me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2015, 08:17:10 PM »

I get what you are saying, I really do. If enough people repeat the slanderous lies, someone will start to believe them as if they were true. There is some danger in this, especially if Getbig were the go to place for employers and others looking to check people out. I suspect it is not.

Another given is that the louder someone protests the more attention they get. If Getbig or any other social media type website is the home of the slander one feels, they have a really simple way to resolve it. In most cases, if they just move on, they will quickly be forgotten. The slander or defamation will end very quickly.

I am a good person. I am a bisexual person. I am not some crazed pervert like some mean spirited folks suggest (hopefully in jest) on Getbig. If I let the idiots here get to me, it is as much my fault as it is theirs.

Vince, you really could just go away and you'd be forgotten, just like all the rest of us. You don't and many of us don't and that's a choice we make. Choices always have consequences.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 19, 2015, 08:22:57 PM »
Can you prove that Bigmc (whom you libelously refer to as "bigcnt") is a quote/end quote fuckwit?

Sounds doubly libelous to me.

Yikes! I didn't know it was libelous to refer to someone as a big c-u-n-t. Not that I ever would, mind you.  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: February 19, 2015, 08:28:05 PM »
Yikes! I didn't know it was libelous to refer to someone as a big c-u-n-t. Not that I ever would, mind you.  ;D

Certainly as libelous as "butt-smuggler," "accomplice to rape," and "kiddy diddler," don't you think? I mean, UK is notorious for executing alleged kunts. Kinda like how Texas is with the coloreds.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 19, 2015, 08:30:33 PM »
Fuckwits usually get 18 to life.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #213 on: February 19, 2015, 08:31:45 PM »
Junior is trying to save his big mate. Well, my issue is with bigmc calling me a pedophile. This has nothing to do with Junior or Arnold.

I won't have anything to do with Junior's lawyers. He is not involved in this whatsoever. If bigmc is a man, which I really doubt, he will forward

to me details so we can resolve this. By the way, can bigmc prove that I am what he calls me? This is where he lacks credibility. I honestly wonder

why I am bothering with such a stupid person. He would be laughed out of court and then claim he was ignorant and didn't understand what it means.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: February 19, 2015, 08:45:01 PM »
Certainly as libelous as "butt-smuggler," "accomplice to rape," and "kiddy diddler," don't you think? I mean, UK is notorious for executing alleged kunts. Kinda like how Texas is with the coloreds.

Texas should be disunited from the United States, IMO. And I am not even "colored"....well kind of tan most of the year, but no kinky hairs or big lips. Please no-one take offense because no offense is intended.  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 19, 2015, 08:46:41 PM »
Texas should be disunited from the United States, IMO. And I am not even "colored"....well kind of tan most of the year, but no kinky hairs or big lips. Please no-one take offense because no offense is intended.  ;D

I'd move to Texas if they ever disunited. In a heartbeat.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 19, 2015, 08:49:32 PM »
Pedophile? Oh shit, Vic. Seriously?

Why?

Your kind don't fare well in lock-up, you know.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 19, 2015, 08:53:18 PM »
I'd move to Texas if they ever disunited. In a heartbeat.

Do you have any idea how unpleasant the weather is there? My daughter and family lived in El Paso thanks to the military for a couple of years. They have very little positive to say about life there. I guess one good thing is that real estate is pretty inexpensive as compared to many other parts of the U.S. Wonder why...? Better learn to speak Spanish if you plan on living it Texas.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 19, 2015, 08:55:30 PM »
Do you have any idea how unpleasant the weather is there? My daughter and family lived in El Paso thanks to the military for a couple of years. They have very little positive to say about life there. I guess one good thing is that real estate is pretty inexpensive as compared to many other parts of the U.S. Wonder why...? Better learn to speak Spanish if you plan on living it Texas.

El Paso is a God-forsaken hellhole, for sure. I'd move to McKinney or something, where the white folks live and everyone behaves.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 19, 2015, 09:10:45 PM »
El Paso is a God-forsaken hellhole, for sure. I'd move to McKinney or something, where the white folks live and everyone behaves.

Isn't Houston the jazz capital of Texas? I'd probably chose to live there if I wanted to live in Texas. It is also a plus that it is nearer the Gulf of Mexico. I need to be near an ocean or at least a large body of water.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #220 on: February 19, 2015, 09:41:43 PM »
The Ugly, a fellow SoCal man and resident big swinging dick, bringing the pain to Baphile in this thread.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #221 on: February 19, 2015, 11:37:52 PM »
Lol at this thread ending up on this board. Moderators did the right thing.

Junior is begging me not to post in his threads. Reminds of the day Ray Mentzer wouldn't play table tennis with me if I spoke.

I kept my mouth shut and it was far worse for him when he lost. He no longer had an excuse. "Hit em hard, Ray!"

Now Junior is sticking his nose in other people's business. Junior has self-owned himself here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 19, 2015, 11:42:14 PM »
Lol at this thread ending up on this board. Moderators did the right thing.

Junior is begging me not to post in his threads. Reminds of the day Ray Mentzer wouldn't play table tennis with me if I spoke.

I kept my mouth shut and it was far worse for him when he lost. He no longer had an excuse. "Hit em hard, Ray!"

Now Junior is sticking his nose in other people's business. Junior has self-owned himself here.

Is this something you really intended to share?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 20, 2015, 01:36:21 AM »
Junior is trying to save his big mate. Well, my issue is with bigmc calling me a pedophile. This has nothing to do with Junior or Arnold.

I won't have anything to do with Junior's lawyers. He is not involved in this whatsoever. If bigmc is a man, which I really doubt, he will forward

to me details so we can resolve this. By the way, can bigmc prove that I am what he calls me? This is where he lacks credibility. I honestly wonder

why I am bothering with such a stupid person. He would be laughed out of court and then claim he was ignorant and didn't understand what it means.

I sent you a pm to send me your lawyers details you chickend out

I again make this offer

send me your lawyers details Vincent and I will send hims a dossier I have compliled which shows the following

you making sexually innapropriate anecdotes about 14 year old girls

you making innapropriate sexualised comments about an under age figure competitor

repeated stories that Arnold "forced" a girl to have sex which she was under you care in austrailia

of course in the light of full disclosure I will of course send this out of courtesy to arnolds lawyers

I would also point out that multiple times you have used racism to attack vince goodrum utilising terms like "primitive"

lets have our day in court Vincent send me your lawyers details you creepy old pervert

see how that works out for you

you are full of shit and bluster

I have never been less scared of anything than a creepy old pedo like you
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #224 on: February 20, 2015, 02:44:53 AM »
I sent you a pm to send me your lawyers details you chickend out

I again make this offer

send me your lawyers details Vincent and I will send hims a dossier I have compliled which shows the following

you making sexually innapropriate anecdotes about 14 year old girls

you making innapropriate sexualised comments about an under age figure competitor

repeated stories that Arnold "forced" a girl to have sex which she was under you care in austrailia

of course in the light of full disclosure I will of course send this out of courtesy to arnolds lawyers

I would also point out that multiple times you have used racism to attack vince goodrum utilising terms like "primitive"

lets have our day in court Vincent send me your lawyers details you creepy old pervert

see how that works out for you

you are full of shit and bluster

I have never been less scared of anything than a creepy old pedo like you

Honest to God, look at the totally stupid people I am dealing with here. Who the hell are you? You shit your pants last night because Joon revealed how worried you are.