Author Topic: Do you guy's ever get paranoid about the long term effects of steroids  (Read 10515 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
I always read through getbig and see some crazy cycles people take and wonder to myself if taking all that stuff ever makes them paranoid about the long term effects. I can understand doing a couple cycle's but I see a lot of people who decide to blast and cruise on some crazy dosages. I guess im just wondering if im the only one who gets paranoid about all this stuff.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Do you guy's ever get paranoid about the long term effects of steroids
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 09:39:05 PM »
I always read through getbig and see some crazy cycles people take and wonder to myself if taking all that stuff ever makes them paranoid about the long term effects. I can understand doing a couple cycle's but I see a lot of people who decide to blast and cruise on some crazy dosages. I guess im just wondering if im the only one who gets paranoid about all this stuff.

If you do something stupid, paranoia may be your only saving grace. Unfortunately, people who abuse steroids are often too far gone already to seriously consider that they might be doing more harm than good to their bodies.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 12:04:14 AM »
Nope

harry123

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 12:15:25 AM »
hi

what is Long term effects?    ;)

Greets
h

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 12:41:11 AM »
havent seen anyone dying from tren yet.

and then theres all the twinks on the forums bashing you for running tren for longer than 8 weeks

there are probably some crazy fuckers who havent been off tren for 10 years+ and never gotten bloodwork or whatever

personally since i first touched AAS (years ago) ive been on tren for probably 2/3 of the time nonstop

if i was worried i wouldnt do it

diet+genetics is much more important anyway

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 01:34:48 AM »
I def learned more is not better. I'm getting the some gains from just 1 gram a week from 2 grams a week. 500mg of Test cyp  and 500mg EQ seems to be the spot for me.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 03:01:51 AM »
Get blood work and you should b fine too paranoid to do steroids? Think about being a skinny bitch that's way worse

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2015, 04:16:47 AM »
If it happens it happens

Im the only one to blame

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 04:27:37 AM »

All the fucking time.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 11:07:39 AM »

unless taking steroid's cause's you to lose your place atop mount Olympus and have your demigod immortality stripped from you then i wouldn't worry too much.

dying is one thing we all have in common at least.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 06:53:12 AM »
Elevated BP, cholesterol, liver enzymes, CM levels and many other things that are cause by AAS are not good for your health.  Same goes for eating junk food, drinking too much alcohol, eating too much sugar, smoking cigs or taking rec drugs.

There are long and short term side effects from using AAS, anyone who discounts this is foolish.  It just depends on how much you take for how long.  You can easily use them safely for long periods if you are doing blood work to catch problems.

I've used AAS for over 12 years, I've stayed on for 3 years straight and my blood work was always a little on the bad side.  If you compare blood work from being on to being off for extended periods of time, it's quite obvious AAS increase your chances to have health problems.

If you follow a healthy diet, do cardio and stay at an acceptable bodyweight, i believe 100% that you can use AAS for decades without having life threatening side effects.  It's the guys that throw caution to the wind and don't ever get blood work that end up with medical issues.  I've known many guys who had serious health problems from using AAS, but these were guys who pushed the limits and didn't live a healthy lifestyle.

Bottom line, be cautious with your doses, eat healthy, stay at a reasonable body weight and get blood work done.

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 09:02:43 AM »
Yes, I do worry and is why I stay on pretty much 1cc test e3d. It's enough to keep me a good 20lbs above natty status and taking more dosen't get me much better, so for that, it's not worth it.

On the other hand, dying younger (I know, everyone says this) does not bother me. I will not have had any kids and don't see what there is to live for past a certain age when pretty much all you do  is await death.

No thanks. Gonna live now, the way I want so when it's done, I can say I lived happily. Is this some "druggie" justifying his use? Could be, we all do and say what we need to in order to convince ourselves we're doing the right thing...
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 10:26:10 AM »
Yes, I do worry and is why I stay on pretty much 1cc test e3d. It's enough to keep me a good 20lbs above natty status and taking more dosen't get me much better, so for that, it's not worth it.

On the other hand, dying younger (I know, everyone says this) does not bother me. I will not have had any kids and don't see what there is to live for past a certain age when pretty much all you do  is await death.

No thanks. Gonna live now, the way I want so when it's done, I can say I lived happily. Is this some "druggie" justifying his use? Could be, we all do and say what we need to in order to convince ourselves we're doing the right thing...
well said but I don't think u need to justify your use. If u take gear and look great fuck whomever wants u to come up with an excuse to justify it. Would not tade 10 extra years at the end of my life for  living it not the way I am now I eat train and stay jacked among other things my oldest daughter thinks I'm a fucking super hero and I have younger dudes saying they want to look like me one day and shit like that it may b dumb but I enjoy it. Think of it this way never do gear and when u r 80 shitting in a diaper think back of how cool it would have been to b pumping iron and being massive if u like what u do and do what u want then there is no regrets anybody can take shit to the extreme but I see not a damn thing wrong with being enhanced not do I get paranoid. U have to b cautious and do blood work and b smart but other than that im not looking back

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2015, 10:30:14 AM »
well said but I don't think u need to justify your use. If u take gear and look great fuck whomever wants u to come up with an excuse to justify it. Would not tade 10 extra years at the end of my life for  living it not the way I am now I eat train and stay jacked among other things my oldest daughter thinks I'm a fucking super hero and I have younger dudes saying they want to look like me one day and shit like that it may b dumb but I enjoy it. Think of it this way never do gear and when u r 80 shitting in a diaper think back of how cool it would have been to b pumping iron and being massive if u like what u do and do what u want then there is no regrets anybody can take shit to the extreme but I see not a damn thing wrong with being enhanced not do I get paranoid. U have to b cautious and do blood work and b smart but other than that im not looking back

The thing about blood work... Say you got news, bad news. Would you change your ways? I have yet to do this in spite of that. I know, not good.

But yeah, it's cool when random people say stuff like "bro, I wanna look like you later on" and stuff. I appreciate it even more as I wear normal fitting clothes...
?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2015, 10:34:09 AM »
We have had members on this site who have been running nonstop for almost 40 years.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 10:44:32 AM »
The thing about blood work... Say you got news, bad news. Would you change your ways? I have yet to do this in spite of that. I know, not good.

But yeah, it's cool when random people say stuff like "bro, I wanna look like you later on" and stuff. I appreciate it even more as I wear normal fitting clothes...
Obviously bad news would b unfortunate and u would have to step back and re assess think things,  after first immediately correcting the problem. If I had some bad shit happening or going on that was severe ide stop now,  but life is a gamble man nobody is promised tomorrow I do not mega dose either just enough to improve a little bit with whatever I'm trying to do at the time. U just have to go with the flow and do the best u can with what cards you are delt.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 10:48:59 AM »
Here's another thought if u think people like us r crazy and need to b paranoid what about people who smoke cigarettes they don't even get a fucking thing but cancer that's way worse to me.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 11:04:59 AM »
Here's another thought if u think people like us r crazy and need to b paranoid what about people who smoke cigarettes they don't even get a fucking thing but cancer that's way worse to me.

For sure... Stuff like that I often tell myself to say "ah, I'm not so bad, lol..." But I still have my nasty habbits but that shit is fading more and more.

Will smoke green until I die, but has been shown safe. (from the pro smoking crowd obviously, lol...) well, time to burn one down and go train!
?

mikewhoelse

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 11:13:39 AM »
We all are going to pay for it sooner or later. Fact.
But this is what we love . . . So we keep doing it..

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2015, 11:22:19 AM »
I just worry because i have naturally high blood pressure and cancer runs in my family. So im always tripped out ill be bench pressing and ill have a hard attack and smash my face with the bar lol. My last cycle my bad cholesterol came back at like 260 everything else was fine though. I think my cholesterol was so high cause i got my testosterone levels above 10,000ng/dl off of 850mgs of test and 600 of masteron. I think my masteron was cut with testosterone though. I got really bad acne from that cycle and have been off for over a year now i got acne scars on my shoulders back and face. But im considering blasting and cruising in the future. Being off cycle for over a year has sucked.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2015, 12:38:11 PM »
For sure... Stuff like that I often tell myself to say "ah, I'm not so bad, lol..." But I still have my nasty habbits but that shit is fading more and more.

Will smoke green until I die, but has been shown safe. (from the pro smoking crowd obviously, lol...) well, time to burn one down and go train!

:) I do not go many hours with out my green

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 10:58:19 AM »
FACT: best way to minimize the effects of steroids are a perfect heart healthy diet

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2015, 12:44:45 PM »
French fries onions rings milk shakes burgers and TRen isn't healthy?

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2015, 03:06:27 PM »
French fries onions rings milk shakes burgers and TRen isn't healthy?

juan morel diet

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2015, 12:32:32 AM »
juan morel diet
nah, needs at least a pound of oreos for that  :D