Author Topic: Compounds for the next 6 months  (Read 1063 times)

epcfitness

• Getbig II
Compounds for the next 6 months
« on: February 19, 2015, 01:36:54 AM »
So I have been debating in my head back and fourth if I should drop a bit over a grand on gear from AMTechPharma as they are having a 50% off sale to introduce their new line that just came out a few months ago. I would be able to get 40 vials ranging from mast e, mast p, sust, npp, eq, tren ace, test prop. Would last me a long time likely a year with a couple different vials leftover.

Problem is I have some goals I would like to accomplish in 2015 one of them being buying myself a brand new car and pay it off in full by the end of the year. I have enough gear to last me 6 months until the end of august if I run these compounds at these dosages

Test E 750 / EQ 900 / Deca 600 8 weeks Now-End of April followed by
Test E 750 / Tren Ace 700 8 weeks May 1st-End of June followed by
Test 750 / Deca 600 10 weeks July-End of August

Then I would have pretty much emptied out my stash which I have been wanting to do and would have to buy more gear then. I am thinking from now to the next 6 months maybe there will be another promotion I can get into from a good source with quality gear. Basically I want to have as much money upfront at the moment to drop at least 10grand down when I get my new car. I feel like if I drop the 1.2k on the 40 vials my stash will never end as I will want to run the new gear since it's supposed to be of great quality and from an extremely reputable source.

I'm rambling at this point but bottom line is I want to get very close to ending my stash before buying more gear and planned the above cycles up top to what I have until I run out. What are your opinions on the cycles above? Orals will be thrown in here and there occasionally because I have a good amount of them. For example when I run test and tren I may also run oxandrolone or winstrol haven't decided in the middle towards the end and then throw in some dbol at some point with the test and deca.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Compounds for the next 6 months
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 02:57:31 AM »
Take just test and tren for the entire time

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Compounds for the next 6 months
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 04:30:00 AM »
So I have been debating in my head back and fourth if I should drop a bit over a grand on gear from AMTechPharma as they are having a 50% off sale to introduce their new line that just came out a few months ago. I would be able to get 40 vials ranging from mast e, mast p, sust, npp, eq, tren ace, test prop. Would last me a long time likely a year with a couple different vials leftover.

Problem is I have some goals I would like to accomplish in 2015 one of them being buying myself a brand new car and pay it off in full by the end of the year. I have enough gear to last me 6 months until the end of august if I run these compounds at these dosages

Test E 750 / EQ 900 / Deca 600 8 weeks Now-End of April followed by
Test E 750 / Tren Ace 700 8 weeks May 1st-End of June followed by
Test 750 / Deca 600 10 weeks July-End of August

Then I would have pretty much emptied out my stash which I have been wanting to do and would have to buy more gear then. I am thinking from now to the next 6 months maybe there will be another promotion I can get into from a good source with quality gear. Basically I want to have as much money upfront at the moment to drop at least 10grand down when I get my new car. I feel like if I drop the 1.2k on the 40 vials my stash will never end as I will want to run the new gear since it's supposed to be of great quality and from an extremely reputable source.

I'm rambling at this point but bottom line is I want to get very close to ending my stash before buying more gear and planned the above cycles up top to what I have until I run out. What are your opinions on the cycles above? Orals will be thrown in here and there occasionally because I have a good amount of them. For example when I run test and tren I may also run oxandrolone or winstrol haven't decided in the middle towards the end and then throw in some dbol at some point with the test and deca.

Id personally be more worried about importing 40 vials of illegal drugs as if caught, has distribution/selling written all over it.