Author Topic: Bodybuilders warned of Purchasing Breast Milk  (Read 7197 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Have you got the breast milk already bro?
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2015, 03:25:52 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2015, 03:29:38 AM »
You didn't have implants back then? I just can't see how a women will breastfeed if has fake boobs, is it possible? I'm serious.

No. Either breast enlargemet or reduction will cut milk ducts.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2015, 03:31:38 AM »
During sexual interaction with my wife i have tasted her milk. It has a sweet flavor but not really a pleasant experience. I don't see what's the big deal about it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2015, 03:45:49 AM »
No. Either breast enlargemet or reduction will cut milk ducts.

Implants placed in front of the muscle will mean that you can't breastfeed. However implants placed behind the pectoral muscle mean that you can still breastfeed.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2015, 03:46:18 AM »
Do big tittays make more milk than itty titties?

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2015, 03:49:03 AM »

Implants placed in front of the muscle will mean that you can't breastfeed. However implants placed behind the pectoral muscle mean that you can still breastfeed.
How yours are placed?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2015, 04:06:59 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2015, 04:15:20 AM »
I breastfed both my babies up until 2.5 years of age each. That's when they weaned themselves off.

Lucky Them.

If you'd have had triplets & I was the 3rd one
My luck, I Would of Got The Bottle..!!!
Ha,ha :D

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2015, 04:18:45 AM »
Go suck a dick!
What's your problem? We joke sometimes about that didn't happen to you but I have nothing against you. I showed my appreciation to you in not a good way and that was the past. Forgive me sweet lady.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2015, 04:22:05 AM »
What's your problem? We joke sometimes about that didn't happen to you but I have nothing against you. I showed my appreciation to you in not a good way and that was the past. Forgive me sweet lady.

Welcome back green eyes seems like you been gone a while. Where you been?  You an Arab fella right?   What country you live?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2015, 04:28:30 AM »
Melina velba breast milk supply inc.

Ahha. A man of Good Taste, quantity & quality.
Damn She could Feed an Army... ;)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2015, 04:38:40 AM »
Welcome back green eyes seems like you been gone a while. Where you been?  You an Arab fella right?   What country you live?
Thank you. I have been in TO for so long. I was also busy doing other things than the internet but now I have free time and I'm back on getbig. Yes and I live in Morocco. I see alot of hates toward the arabs and muslims like getbig is rising some neo nazism  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2015, 04:47:20 AM »
Thank you. I have been in TO for so long.
Yes and I live in Morocco. I see alot of hates toward the arabs and muslims like getbig is rising some neo nazism  ;D

That's because it appears they are doing a lot of
Horrendous things all over the world.
Not a way to impress & make friends.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2015, 05:00:18 AM »

Is that even feasible? You would have to detach the muscle and try to reattach it to its tendons. Everytime the muscle contracted the implat would suffer extreme pressure, possibly blowing up if enough muscle contraction was applied.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2015, 05:06:40 AM »
Thank you. I have been in TO for so long. I was also busy doing other things than the internet but now I have free time and I'm back on getbig. Yes and I live in Morocco. I see alot of hates toward the arabs and muslims like getbig is rising some neo nazism  ;D

Yes but getbig hates everyone. Welccome back!  By the thong of Nasser we all shall prevail!

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2015, 05:10:37 AM »

That's because it appears they are doing a lot of
Horrendous things all over the world.
Not a way to impress & make friends.
America created Al Qaeda. ISIS takes it roots from al Qaeda, it's a branch of Al Qaeda. Let's not dig more about the horrible things America did.
Anyway, the more I think and read about the war against terror, america, islam etc the more I think it's all a joke.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2015, 06:22:51 AM »
America created Al Qaeda. ISIS takes it roots from al Qaeda, it's a branch of Al Qaeda. Let's not dig more about the horrible things America did.
Anyway, the more I think and read about the war against terror, america, islam etc the more I think it's all a joke.

That is why I wrote It 'APPEARS' They are doing......

Probably a lot more going on 'Behind the publics Backs'
As in most of the Recent Hostilities.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2015, 07:59:31 AM »
Is that even feasible? You would have to detach the muscle and try to reattach it to its tendons. Everytime the muscle contracted the implat would suffer extreme pressure, possibly blowing up if enough muscle contraction was applied.

Its done on thousands of women a day this way, including my wifes big fake E cups under the pec muscle

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2015, 08:09:42 AM »
Go suck a dick!

Meltdown from an honest question.

8)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2015, 08:10:26 AM »
I breastfed both my babies up until 2.5 years of age each. That's when they weaned themselves off.

Toughend your nipples, didn't it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2015, 08:16:39 AM »
I'd hook a woman up to a milking machine on a daily basis no problem at all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2015, 04:43:50 PM »
You didn't have implants back then? I just can't see how a women will breastfeed if has fake boobs, is it possible? I'm serious.

You can't be seriously asking this question....but you have, so here goes:

It depends on the kind of surgery you had, but most approaches are compatible with breastfeeding. Incisions made under the fold of the breast or through the armpit shouldn't cause any trouble. A "smile" incision around the areola increases your risk of having breastfeeding problems.
http://www.babycenter.com/0_breastfeeding-after-breast-augmentation-implants_8680.bc

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2015, 04:46:14 PM »
Go suck a dick!

knooger wouldn't see that as an insult.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2015, 04:57:52 PM »
My 2nd wife was a cow so ...

You have bovine attractions?

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Bodybuilders warned of Purchasing Breast Milk
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2015, 10:05:57 PM »
It's getting more attention now

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/33543/20150218/bodybuilders-are-slurping-breast-milk-to-build-muscle-but-is-it-a-good-idea.htm

This story puts a whole new spin on the "got milk?" question that's long been a marketing gem for the cow milk industry. In this scenario bodybuilders are posting the "got milk?" question to lactating women looking to sell breast milk -- or it's being posed by lactating moms pumping breast milk looking to sell the bounty to exercise fanatics who believe breast milk will boost their health and muscle-building abilities. Apparently some bodybuilders are striving to get some breast milk into their diet and vitamin regimen with the belief that breast milk can give them an edge in building bulk and muscle.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/bodybuilders-buying-breast-milk-online-5196271

Bodybuilders are reportedly using breast milk as a bizarre muscle supplement costing more than £6 an ounce on the internet. Gym-lovers are well known for looking for new ways to bulk up, from protein tablets to steroids. However human breast milk would not be the first 'supplement' many would think of when looking for a way of building up their physique. But ex-competitive bodybuilder Brett Schoenfeld, assistant professor of exercise science at CUNY Lehman College in New York City says people ARE now buying the expensive substance for just this purpose.

http://kplr11.com/2015/01/30/bodybuilders-turn-to-breast-milk-to-bulk-up/

For decades doctors have touted the benefits of breast milk for babies, and now some bodybuilders are turning to it to build muscle. Pete Cicconi has been bodybuilding for 30 years and has heard of people using mother’s milk during their workouts. “Obviously, if babies are getting stimulation of their growth hormone and they are growing and maturing from newborn to toddler, then bodybuilders back in the day surmised there must be some benefit to us,” Cicconi said. Colostrum, which is the liquid that comes out of the mother right after giving birth before the full milk comes in, is loaded with fats and carbohydrates. It is also available in over-the-counter tablets. Cicconi has tried the colostrum supplement, but admits he didn’t see much success. Most of San Diego’s hardcore bodybuilders train at World Gym in Pacific Beach. Fox 5 hit the weight room to ask around about mother’s milk. “I’ve heard about it, but I don’t know anyone particularly who does it,” said female professional bodybuilder Meriza Deguzman-Cicconi. “I have heard about those who do.”