Author Topic: I Politely and Respectfully Ask Vince Basille Not To Post in Any Threads I Start  (Read 5414 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
And of course I will return the same courtesy and not post in any threads he starts.

If we look at various Getbig posters in the past, some of whom rightfully or wrongly as the case may be have been deemed to be trouble makers (including myself in the past) they were somewhat contained and limited to either posting in the lounge or were placed in timeout for various lengths of time when they misbehaved.

For example:

When Josh and Alex started causes issues they were limited to the lounge or banned altogether.
When Shizzo was having his alcoholic rants, he was also placed in time out on various occasions.
So was halo when he was being inappropriate
And so was I on many occasions.

For some reason Vince Basile seems to have escaped any punishment over the years altogether.

Just because he stays within the letter of the law and is sneaky about the way he attacks and aggravates people it doesn't make it right that his behavior should be allowed to continue or go unnoticed.

The issue I have with him is he constantly derails my threads and makes it about his spat with Bigmc causing controversy making the mods deem it appropriate that my threads get moved to the lounge where they receive much less exposure due to traffic not being so great on that particular section of the site spoiling our enjoyment and banter.

Vince Basile adopts this tactic on purpose, its highly bad etiquette to say the least.

I have had several messages from Booty, Bigmc and many others complaining about the "Bigmc+ Booty + Joon" thread being moved to the lounge.

And I believe the reason is because yet again Vince Basile decided to take a dump in my thread, stay off topic and make it all about his spat with Bigmc.

This is wrong.

I am not even calling for Vince to get banned.

I am merely politely requesting he accepts a gentleman's agreement not to post in any of my threads and I will not post in any of his.

Alternatively I will have no choice but to take my business away from G&O over to the UK Board.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Kind Regards
Joon

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
If you need someone to talk to, Im available

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
I've been confused for a bit
Who r u and where did u come from?
w

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Is this a Shizzo gimmick?

Isn't Shizzo the guy always trying to make the rules about posting around here?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I've been confused for a bit
Who r u and where did u come from?
Don't waste your time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
You can ask Mr Vince Basile not to post.  And what if Mr. Vince Basile expires?  What if he climbed up high to take a picture and plunged from the cliff top?  What if he were finally set upon by beachgoers and ran awkwardly and tripped and fell on the sand and lay there helplessly under a hail of blows from coolers and flip flops so dense they blotted out the sun, then hours later got taken to hospital where he eventually succumbed to injuries sustained, a deflated rubber duckie hanging limp around his waist?  How will you feel then?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
And of course I will return the same courtesy and not post in any threads he starts.

If we look at various Getbig posters in the past, some of whom rightfully or wrongly as the case may be have been deemed to be trouble makers (including myself in the past) they were somewhat contained and limited to either posting in the lounge or were placed in timeout for various lengths of time when they misbehaved.

For example:

When Josh and Alex started causes issues they were limited to the lounge or banned altogether.
When Shizzo was having his alcoholic rants, he was also placed in time out on various occasions.
So was halo when he was being inappropriate
And so was I on many occasions.

For some reason Vince Basile seems to have escaped any punishment over the years altogether.

Just because he stays within the letter of the law and is sneaky about the way he attacks and aggravates people it doesn't make it right that his behavior should be allowed to continue or go unnoticed.

The issue I have with him is he constantly derails my threads and makes it about his spat with Bigmc causing controversy making the mods deem it appropriate that my threads get moved to the lounge where they receive much less exposure due to traffic not being so great on that particular section of the site spoiling our enjoyment and banter.

Vince Basile adopts this tactic on purpose, its highly bad etiquette to say the least.

I have had several messages from Booty, Bigmc and many others complaining about the "Bigmc+ Booty + Joon" thread being moved to the lounge.

And I believe the reason is because yet again Vince Basile decided to take a dump in my thread, stay off topic and make it all about his spat with Bigmc.

This is wrong.

I am not even calling for Vince to get banned.

I am merely politely requesting he accepts a gentleman's agreement not to post in any of my threads and I will not post in any of his.

Alternatively I will have no choice but to take my business away from G&O over to the UK Board.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Kind Regards
Joon

Good luck with this request.

I admire you realizing that not very long ago you were the antagonist, stirring up all manner of shit. Did you go to a therapist? You do seem more mellow....but then, you are a crafty dude. It is hard to know if it is wise to trust you.

Automation

• Getbig IV
There is an easier option: Just ignore him.

bigmc

• Getbig V
vince is a man with iron principles

fighting the evil flotsam of get big as the 1970 mr Canada champion

vince realises that as a high profile public figure he must be seen to be a standard bearer to the unrefutable

facts which are

his opinion is always right

he can call people names for years but if they retaliate they must be banned

he is the only person in the world that knows how hypertrophy works

everyone that disagrees with him is too stupid to debate with

everytime he is asked a questions he doesn't like he will turn it in to a statement

that he should be allowed to sue anyone who defames him but he should be allowed to defame everyone else

being mr Canada is tough business

T

TheShape.

• Getbig V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
wot
Ψ

falco

• Getbig V
You don't decide who replies to your threads Mayar Mostafazadehasj.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Vince keeping a respectful distance.  Or he has been hit by a tram that knocked him into another tram going the opposite way.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Vince keeping a respectful distance.  Or he has been hit by a tram that knocked him into another tram going the opposite way.

Vince will be back. He was just at a stranger's funeral, and stepped on a rake that had been mislaid by one of the undertakers. Once he's rested, he'll be back with vigor and aplomb.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Mahyar Mostafaz adeh-asl  from Razavi Khorasan or short Mustafa!

Iranian terrorist planting the seeds of trolling.

::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
I see your respectful request to Vince.
As this is an open forum he is entitled to post
In your threads as you are in his.
And we all are.
As previously stated Best option for you & all
Of us if some one posts you don't like / get on
With, do your best to ignore them.

It's Easier said than done at times.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Vince will be back. He was just at a stranger's funeral, and stepped on a rake that had been mislaid by one of the undertakers. Once he's rested, he'll be back with vigor and aplomb.

;D

"Agh!  Mah groin!"