Author Topic: Bill-O may have his own Brian Williams Problem  (Read 12909 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Bill-O may have his own Brian Williams Problem
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2015, 07:42:57 AM »
240 and the other douches...funny the libs loose one of their own and immediatly come looking for somebody else. Oreilly was in the the riot...period.  His story is backed by the station. The other shit...suicide etc...I'm sure he'll have an answer for that but quoting either Media Matters or the Huff post as credible when all they do is attack the NUMBER ONE CABLE News station repeatedly...come on libs you can do better.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2015, 07:43:37 AM »
240 and the other douches...funny the libs loose one of their own and immediatly come looking for somebody else. Oreilly was in the the riot...period.  His story is backed by the station. The other shit...suicide etc...I'm sure he'll have an answer for that but quoting either Media Matters or the Huff post as credible when all they do is attack the NUMBER ONE CABLE News station repeatedly...come on libs you can do better.

No they can't do better.   ;)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2015, 07:53:15 AM »
I think the Falklands thing is done.....the suicide thing is new to me so whatever. I have to wonder with all the money at stake that he'd BS about that but who knows.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2015, 08:03:07 AM »
sorry but your boy is a liar  :D

* In his 2001 book, The No Spin Zone: Confrontations With the Powerful and Famous in America, O’Reilly stated, “You know that I am not easily shocked. I’ve reported on the ground in active war zones from El Salvador to the Falklands.”

* Conservative journalist Tucker Carlson, in a 2003 book, described how O’Reilly answered a question during a Washington panel discussion about media coverage of the Afghanistan war: “Rather than simply answer the question, O’Reilly began by trying to establish his own bona fides as a war correspondent. ‘I’ve covered wars, okay? I’ve been there. The Falklands, Northern Ireland, the Middle East. I’ve almost been killed three times, okay.’ ”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2015, 08:11:44 AM »
LOL @ trying to defend Billy-O for doing the exact same thing you are condemning  Brian Williams for doing with your next breath.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2015, 08:15:40 AM »
LOL @ trying to defend Billy-O for doing the exact same thing you are condemning  Brian Williams for doing with your next breath.   

I know talk about hypocrites  :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2015, 08:16:35 AM »
I am 100% willing to say both Williams and OReilly are liars that exaggerated their war experience to appear more credible in the media world.  

it's funny how people are unwilling to do that, despite the outright obvious lies and overwhelming evidence.  OReilly simply wasn't where he said he was, period, there's no arguing that.  He was never in the falklands war zone like he said he was.  And he was out of the state when he claimed he was right near a suicide.  

Dude lied.  I dont care if they suspend him.  I think it's more entertaining with him ON thee air.  But for him to threaten reporters when their story is, well, accurate?  and for getbiggers to defend oreilly with "Libs suck..."   just admit the dude is a liar, have a laugh and a beer, and move on.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2015, 08:18:35 AM »
I know talk about hypocrites  :D :D :D :D

They both did the exact same thing.  They lied.  It's proven.  There is no two ways about it.

Yet the dingbats condemn Williams for doing so and yet rally around Billy-O in a concentrated effort of denial. 

HAHAHAHAHA.   Oh I forgot... Billy has been "vindicated".   :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2015, 08:19:58 AM »
They both did the exact same thing.  They lied.  It's proven.  There is no two ways about it.

Yet the dingbats condemn Williams for doing so and yet rally around Billy-O in a concentrated effort of denial. 

HAHAHAHAHA.   Oh I forgot... Billy has been "vindicated".   :D

that "vindicated" is the quote of the month lol.  Bill-O proven to be a liar by his own video.  It wasn't in the falklands, period, like he claimed.

and 7 CBS people who were there, say that story of dragging a wounded cameraman is, well....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2015, 08:22:43 AM »
I am 100% willing to say both Williams and OReilly are liars that exaggerated their war experience to appear more credible in the media world.  

it's funny how people are unwilling to do that, despite the outright obvious lies and overwhelming evidence.  OReilly simply wasn't where he said he was, period, there's no arguing that.  He was never in the falklands war zone like he said he was.  And he was out of the state when he claimed he was right near a suicide.  

Dude lied.  I dont care if they suspend him.  I think it's more entertaining with him ON thee air.  But for him to threaten reporters when their story is, well, accurate?  and for getbiggers to defend oreilly with "Libs suck..."   just admit the dude is a liar, have a laugh and a beer, and move on.   

He never said he was on the Falklands.....he explained exactly where he was and what he was doing. You have whitewashed his answer to further your agenda here. You do this all the time. You are not and have never been a conservative. You knee pad for Obama and the Dems aat every turn. I don't really care about O'reilly....I care more about the asshole you all voted for and how he's fucking everything up.....yet you all refuse to debate that.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2015, 08:24:52 AM »

He never said he was on the Falklands.....he explained exactly where he was and what he was doing. You have whitewashed his answer to further your agenda here. You do this all the time. You are not and have never been a conservative. You knee pad for Obama and the Dems aat every turn. I don't really care about O'reilly....I care more about the asshole you all voted for and how he's fucking everything up.....yet you all refuse to debate that.

* In his 2001 book, The No Spin Zone: Confrontations With the Powerful and Famous in America, O’Reilly stated, “You know that I am not easily shocked. I’ve reported on the ground in active war zones from El Salvador to the Falklands.”

* Conservative journalist Tucker Carlson, in a 2003 book, described how O’Reilly answered a question during a Washington panel discussion about media coverage of the Afghanistan war: “Rather than simply answer the question, O’Reilly began by trying to establish his own bona fides as a war correspondent. ‘I’ve covered wars, okay? I’ve been there. The Falklands, Northern Ireland, the Middle East. I’ve almost been killed three times, okay.’ ”

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2015, 08:29:08 AM »
Never in any interview or speech or anything did Bill say he was on Goose Green (look it up)....or humped with the 22nd Royal Marines as they took the Island...never once. He did say he was in a riot as a result of the war. He was as close as reporters were allowed to get and he got a story. This story ain't getting the play you all hoped it would. He went head on and answered it. Fox is currently behind him.
L

James

« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2015, 08:29:53 AM »

Anything to divert attention away from the liar in chief they support.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2015, 08:31:33 AM »
lol   just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true  :D

Never in any interview or speech or anything did Bill say he was on Goose Green (look it up)....or humped with the 22nd Royal Marines as they took the Island...never once. He did say he was in a riot as a result of the war. He was as close as reporters were allowed to get and he got a story. This story ain't getting the play you all hoped it would. He went head on and answered it. Fox is currently behind him.

sorry but your boy is a liar  :D

James

« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2015, 08:35:35 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2015, 08:37:18 AM »
Show me where he said he saw combat on the falklands....he explained where he was. He's not given any details about anything else on TV
L

James

« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2015, 08:39:39 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2015, 08:40:41 AM »
Even faced with facts.. theres still a rationalization, denial and dismissal, sides will chose sides...

Sickening to say the least.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2015, 08:40:53 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2015, 08:41:22 AM »

James

« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2015, 08:41:46 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2015, 08:42:12 AM »
Even faced with facts.. theres still a rationalization, denial and dismissal, sides will chose sides...

Yet you still voted for Obama in 2012 despite far worse and more obvious lies

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2015, 08:43:25 AM »

I think it's funny as hell,they all say they don't care about bill-o yet they come on here and look like fools trying to defend him  :D

James

« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2015, 08:43:30 AM »