Author Topic: Senator least likely to show up for votes? LOL... playing it safe for 2016  (Read 586 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Just like Obama, voting present.   I hope they shit on him just as bad as they shit o obama.

9 Of 10 Senators Who Miss The Most Votes Are Republicans

(Politicus USA) Senator Marco Rubio (R-FLA) is the “least likely to show up for work.” Ted Cruz (R-TX) also tops the list of no-shows. This is convenient because both are now working as a chairman for subcommittees that oversee climate change in some capacity, and what better way to deny reality than to not show up.

Nine of the ten spots of no-shows go to Republicans, according to a new analysis by Vocativ.com working with GovTrack.us.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Senator least likely to show up for votes? LOL... playing it safe for 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 08:06:39 AM »
Rubio has no reason to show up.  Not like he is actually doing anything.  He is too occupied using the "I may run in 2016" campaign slot for nothing more than to keep his name in the news for his next reelection.  He hasn't got a snowballs chance and he knows  it.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 08:50:38 AM »
Just like Obama, voting present.   I hope they shit on him just as bad as they shit o obama.

9 Of 10 Senators Who Miss The Most Votes Are Republicans

(Politicus USA) Senator Marco Rubio (R-FLA) is the “least likely to show up for work.” Ted Cruz (R-TX) also tops the list of no-shows. This is convenient because both are now working as a chairman for subcommittees that oversee climate change in some capacity, and what better way to deny reality than to not show up.

Nine of the ten spots of no-shows go to Republicans, according to a new analysis by Vocativ.com working with GovTrack.us.

Did the libtard media "shit" on obama for not showing up to work?

Did the democratic party "shit" on obama for not showing up to work?

They didn't.  So what's your point, LINO?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 08:58:21 AM »
Did the libtard media "shit" on obama for not showing up to work?

They didn't.  So what's your point, LINO?

This wasn't a thread about "which media outlets shits on who more", although I appreciate your effort to make it so.

This is a thread about 9 of 10 senators that don't vote happening to be repub.  I hated when obama voted present, and I hate it when rubio does it too.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 09:08:49 AM »
This wasn't a thread about "which media outlets shits on who more", although I appreciate your effort to make it so.

This is a thread about 9 of 10 senators that don't vote happening to be repub.  I hated when obama voted present, and I hate it when rubio does it too.

Answer the questions! The libtard media carried that moron to the white house while looking for any dirt on the GOP nominee.

Again:   Did the libtard media "shit" on obama for not showing up to work?

They didn't.  So what's your point, LINO?  YOU DON'T HAVE ONE

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 09:39:37 AM »
again, if you want a media thread, start one.  I'm pissed that mtv doesn't play led zep videos, but hey, it's their network, they can play whatever they wish.  MSN, cnn, FOX, they're all just tv channels, remember?

The party trying to stop obama isn't showing up to vote.  That's kinda a big deal :(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 09:42:15 AM »
Not showing up for votes is so asinine.  What else are these corrupt bozos doing? 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 09:45:09 AM »
Not showing up for votes is so asinine.  What else are these corrupt bozos doing? 

trying not to get 'on record' as much as possible.   cause they want to play to base during primaries, then center during general election.  They hate to vote, to be honest... many are in congress to run for president.  Rand, Rubio... and obama too... senate was just a stop on the way to their white house ambition.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 09:47:18 AM »
trying not to get 'on record' as much as possible.   cause they want to play to base during primaries, then center during general election.  They hate to vote, to be honest... many are in congress to run for president.  Rand, Rubio... and obama too... senate was just a stop on the way to their white house ambition.

I agree with this. All these fucks want is power and wealth.  Fuck the democraps and the republicants
A