Author Topic: Another violent Muslim Monkey in the UK  (Read 14923 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Another violent Muslim Monkey in the UK
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2015, 08:55:13 AM »
Sorry - but a overwhelmingly large percentage of ISIS are filthy goat fuckers who wash once a decade.

You may be right but those goat fucking non-bathers aren't the poor downtrodden souls Obama told Andrea they were.
A

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2015, 08:55:17 AM »
Can't let this one bad apple tarnish the reputation of a fine religion that has brought nothing but peace and prosperity to the uk

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2015, 09:21:19 AM »
Can't let this one bad apple tarnish the reputation of a fine religion that has brought nothing but peace and prosperity to the uk

As Bill Mahr said...

"When you have so many bad apples, it's time to look at the orchard."
$

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2015, 10:22:12 AM »
Walt, I always appreciate your input. Thanks a lot!!

Save that dumb trolling shit for a Coach thread.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2015, 10:34:15 AM »
Save that dumb trolling shit for a Coach thread.

Thanks for the advice, Walt. I will take it into consideration.

Do you not like threads by Coach?
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2015, 10:46:40 AM »
Thanks for the advice, Walt. I will take it into consideration.

Do you not like threads by Coach?

Not a fan of the painfully stupid or blatant trolling threads.

I don't pay much attention to female posters like you either.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2015, 11:44:04 AM »
Not a fan of the painfully stupid or blatant trolling threads.

I don't pay much attention to female posters like you either.

but I dont think Coach is trolling. That's the scary part.  :-X :-X
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2015, 04:52:03 PM »
amazing ignorance in this thread....but it was created for that purpose.....I should know by now that basically all of the same racist guys show up in all the same racist threads.....and amazingly don't see themselves as racist.....I still don't understand why you guys don't take this stuff to the white supremacist websites all around the web since this seems to be the only reason you guys come to Getbig at all...

meltdowns coming in 3....2...1...

I'm racist because I despise the teachings of a book (of fiction) written by a lunatic?

I am a racist because I am not tolerant towards a faith/ideology that has upwards of half its followers, at best, actively hating Western nations' ways of lie, and, at worst, murdering innocent people as a way to appease their fictional god?

I'm a racist because non-Muslim countries are forever bending to these assholes' demands, all the while slowly turning once-good nations into the kind of shitholes from where they originate?

I am a racist because I enjoy peace and to not have my life dictated by some mentally ill person who worships a fairy tale?

???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2015, 08:03:29 PM »
You're the only one that melted down. You always whine and cry racism when your feelings are hurts. Same old routine. What total bitch move but it's expected.  God, are you fucking mainlining clomid? It's no ones fault but your own that you don't know what you're talking about. I know you're going through a tough time since your wife dumped you.

FYI, Islam isnt a race therefore racism isn't possible, moron.

I know that responding to a absolute moron like you is a total wase of time because you were obviously butt-fucked by a black guy with a very large BBC.....
if you look at my initial post moron...I tried to explain why people join these idiotic dangerous Islamic hate groups.....somehow you equated that with my crying racism......when an idiot starts a thread with the term "muslim monkey" and shows a black guy he is deliberately race-baiting......yet amazingly that's not considered racist but my response is..........amazing hypocrisy.....My feelings are not hurt at all......this is a bodybuilding site for idiots......why should it affect me???...I just love how you guys can't get black people out of your heads....its sort of like a mental illness especially in your case, Archer.....you show up in every single racist thread....why???....you don't see black guys on here starting anti-white threads...we could care less about your lives..more power to you...

yet black people are taking up a lot of space in you guy's heads......and a lot of the shit you guys say is blatantly wrong.....there are a LOT of white guys joining ISIS......the problem is you guys think white people can do no wrong......just tired of seeing you guys melt down on black people constantly...yet in real life shit your pants when you see a black guy heading toward you on the street

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2015, 09:52:35 PM »
I know that responding to a absolute moron like you is a total wase of time because you were obviously butt-fucked by a black guy with a very large BBC.....
if you look at my initial post moron...I tried to explain why people join these idiotic dangerous Islamic hate groups.....somehow you equated that with my crying racism......when an idiot starts a thread with the term "muslim monkey" and shows a black guy he is deliberately race-baiting......yet amazingly that's not considered racist but my response is..........amazing hypocrisy.....My feelings are not hurt at all......this is a bodybuilding site for idiots......why should it affect me???...I just love how you guys can't get black people out of your heads....its sort of like a mental illness especially in your case, Archer.....you show up in every single racist thread....why???....you don't see black guys on here starting anti-white threads...we could care less about your lives..more power to you...

yet black people are taking up a lot of space in you guy's heads......and a lot of the shit you guys say is blatantly wrong.....there are a LOT of white guys joining ISIS......the problem is you guys think white people can do no wrong......just tired of seeing you guys melt down on black people constantly...yet in real life shit your pants when you see a black guy heading toward you on the street

Amen

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2015, 02:48:49 AM »
Which muslim state do you live in?
Morocco. The only form of islam we have here is the one that make people " thank god " for everything and drug them to not react and put everything in god hand. Islam here only help the crual authorities and governements to stay around as long as possible. This is how alot of Moroccans talk about no job opportunity " If god want you to have a job you'll have it. Be faithful to god and he will find you a way". Cheikh are helping into that way of thinking and are so pacific. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT THE JEW OR THE GOVERNEMENTS. THEY ARE APOLITICAL TO AN EXTREME DEGREE. And we all know that islam in itself, not applied to politic and to talk about what's wrong in our country is just useless shit.

I feel sorry that you westerns only know that form of islam but don't know the progress it made in the beginning of the 20 century and how muslims intellectuals took it as a tool to go forward in science and more. It's just sad because even moroccans don't know about that and their governement show them Islam as a form to numb them.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2015, 05:01:47 AM »
Morocco. The only form of islam we have here is the one that make people " thank god " for everything and drug them to not react and put everything in god hand. Islam here only help the crual authorities and governements to stay around as long as possible. This is how alot of Moroccans talk about no job opportunity " If god want you to have a job you'll have it. Be faithful to god and he will find you a way". Cheikh are helping into that way of thinking and are so pacific. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT THE JEW OR THE GOVERNEMENTS. THEY ARE APOLITICAL TO AN EXTREME DEGREE. And we all know that islam in itself, not applied to politic and to talk about what's wrong in our country is just useless shit.

I feel sorry that you westerns only know that form of islam but don't know the progress it made in the beginning of the 20 century and how muslims intellectuals took it as a tool to go forward in science and more. It's just sad because even moroccans don't know about that and their governement show them Islam as a form to numb them.

If I draw a picture of Mohammud butt fucking Allah with a piece of bacon, does that make you want to cut my head off? Or how about if I call Mohammud a pig fucking pedophile rapist? How does that make you feel in Morracco, the bastion of moderate Islam?

Not to even mention how would Jews be treated there, how women are treated there, if I walked around wearing a cross piece of jewelry...etc.

You are full of shit.

Oh yeah and Islam is a death cult and Allah is satan. Hope this helps.
$

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2015, 05:33:39 AM »

You tried to explain something you had no clue about and you were wrong. You repeated political talking points as fact. You got mad when called out on your ignorance and ran away screaming racism. Same story different day.  This is what you do.  Your life revolves around being a victim.   It's only gotten worse since your wife dumped you.

Amen

Of course Andrea's fellow whiner in arms would agree with him.  You're almost as bad as Andrea. 
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2015, 06:35:04 AM »

Andre, of course it's SHIT TONN of white people joining ISIS, even one person joinin ISIS is too many- and they are just as mad in the head department as any other supporter of ISIS. Anyone who justify their murderous acts in the name of god is MAD in the head! Black, brown or white. But the truth is, many black people in UK and america convert to islam because christianity is a "white mans religion", it's the fucking truth. Not necessarily all of them, but a huge bulk of them. Many of those people are racially motivated and hate white people.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2015, 07:00:52 AM »

Is that kind of behaviour or response surprising?

I think that would be a pretty normal response, certainly if you are out late at night and in an inner city location? Plenty of times you have black guys roaming in packs, with attitude, and often they are gang members.

Because a white guy is pissed off with the behaviour of some black people in his country, does that mean he is going to go gung-ho against one guy let along five or six guys in the streets, no he is not, he is going to cross the road and hope they dont follow him. Is he going to stand there and complain and then get torn to shreds, no.

Even in the unlikely event a white guy is going to do something, the cards are stacked against him in every way possible. Society says anything a white guy does to a black guy is racist. But a black guy or arab guy can attack a white guy but that is never considered racist.
If a white guy does anything and gets caught he will get the full force of the justics system come down on him. If a black person does it, the justice system and a load of liberal women will say, oh the poor disadvantaged black person. Poor thing, he beat the shit out of this white guy because he comes from a disadvantaged background, its out fault.

I do agree with your point about muslim monkey being inappropriate language though.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2015, 07:05:13 AM »
Andre, of course it's SHIT TONN of white people joining ISIS, even one person joinin ISIS is too many- and they are just as mad in the head department as any other supporter of ISIS. Anyone who justify their murderous acts in the name of god is MAD in the head! Black, brown or white. But the truth is, many black people in UK and america convert to islam because christianity is a "white mans religion", it's the fucking truth. Not necessarily all of them, but a huge bulk of them. Many of those people are racially motivated and hate white people.

You're wasting your time.  Andrea is not capable of understanding complex issues.  He see's the world exactly as his ideology tells him it is. He's quick to blame poverty(evidence indicates he's wrong) causes terrorism but denies Islam itself has anything to do with it.  He believes this because that's what he's been told and for someone of his intelligence the simpler the answer the better.

Yes, many idiot blacks convert to Islam because they see Christianity as a "white man's religion". Laugh at them when you see them because they are comically ignorant about the history of the Islamic slave trade in Africa.  Only 5% of the African slaves ended up in the United States.  You might ask, where did the vast majority of African slaves go?   Hmmm, I wonder.   The Islamic slave trade was a 1000x more barbaric.

Some estimate that up to 100 million Africans were taken as slaves by Muslims of which 28 million are verified to have survived. The women became concubines and the men were castrated. This is just the slaves taken from Africa.  When Europeans came to the shores of Africa they didn't run into the jungles and grab Africans.  Europeans used the same networks established by the Arabs. Tribes willingly hunted down their fellow Africans as slaves because they already had experience with the muslim slavers and new slavery was profitably.

Again laugh at the black converts to Islam.  They have no clue that before the arrival of Islam the vast majority of what is not considered a Islamic stronghold, the Middle East and norther Africa were Christian.  It wasn't until Islam swept through and conquered that these areas converted.  They had a choice, convert, die or became a dhimmi(second class citizen with limited rights)  The push by Islam to forcible conquer these lands is the entire pretext of the "crusades"  

Christians didn't one day decide to go fight Muslims.  They were protecting pilgrims visiting the holy lands and defending Christian populations under Islamic oppression.   Christian Europe was also defending itself from Islamic encroachment into Europe.  Muslims wanted to conquer and enslaves Europeans(they did) and were successful enough that they took Spain.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2015, 07:08:35 AM »

I do agree with your point about muslim monkey being inappropriate language though.

Islam isn't a race so calling a Muslim a monkey wouldn't be racist.  Andrea doesn't realize this.  When Andrea gets his fragile ego bruised he starts screaming racism.  All the other nonsense referring to black cocks and lines like you quoted are his typical tantrum rantings. The speed at which he begins crying has only increased since his wife dumped him.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2015, 07:29:23 AM »
Islam isn't a race so calling a Muslim a monkey wouldn't be racist.  Andrea doesn't realize this.

your blatant intellectual dishonesty is amazing,....the purpose of using the term monkey and showing a black face is racist and you that....again...the black members on GetBig don't start anti-white threads,,,yet WE are accused of racism.....AMAZING...

you also seem to be obsessed with my ex-wife "leaving" me....we were married for 21 years and were together 28 years!!!!!!....a long time..... people change over the course of time....we got together when she was 18 years old..she was a kid....and divorced when she was 46 YEARS OLD.....long fucking time!..... hope you have a relationship one day that lasts that long....We raised 4 kids...while we had good times, Im really glad the marriage is over..time to move on and accomplish things for myself and not have to think about 5 other people..my ex feels the same way..we divorced so we could BOTH BE HAPPY

just thought I would explain it to you since you are obviously so curious about it

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2015, 07:31:30 AM »
your blatant intellectual dishonesty is amazing,....the purpose of using the term monkey and showing a black face is racist and you that....again...the black members on GetBig don't start anti-white threads,,,yet WE are accused of racism.....AMAZING...

you also seem to be obsessed with my ex-wife "leaving" me....we were married for 21 years and were together 28 years!!!!!!....a long time..... people change over the course of time....we got together when she was 18 years old..she was a kid....and divorced when she was 46 YEARS OLD.....long fucking time!..... hope you have a relationship one day that lasts that long....We raised 4 kids...while we had good times, Im really glad the marriage is over..time to move on and accomplish things for myself and not have to think about 5 other people..my ex feels the same way..we divorced so we could BOTH BE HAPPY

just thought I would explain it to you since you are obviously so curious about it

You're imaging things.  Islam is not a race.  Calling a Muslim a monkey is not racist.  You're just an oversensitive baby. You replied by throwing a tantrum, as usual.   Hahaha, I just assumed she left you.  I never actually knew it was true.  Any self-respecting woman would eventually leave you. I was just playing the odds.  I guess I was right. Was she upset that you kept stealing her tampons to stop the profuse bleeding from your giant vagina?
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2015, 07:34:11 AM »
You're imaging things.  Islam is not a race.  Calling a Muslim a monkey is not racist.  You're just an oversensitive baby.  Hahaha, I just assumed she left you.  I never actually knew it was true.  Any self-respecting woman would eventually leave you.  I was just playing the odds.  I guess I was right.

its a shame you are so immature and ignorant that you can't even read........again...seek out psychiatric help...meanwhile I will look for white supremacist websites for you to soothe your racist mental illness with

I will pm you a list

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2015, 07:39:23 AM »
its a shame you are so immature and ignorant that you can't even read........again...seek out psychiatric help...meanwhile I will look for white supremacist websites for you to soothe your racist mental illness with

I will pm you a list

That's like the pot calling the kettle black.  Is that racist?  Look at your response above and tell me that isn't immature.  And such a response from you isn't out of the ordinary.  You commonly respond like that. You also cry racism at the drop of a hat.  If you didn't I wouldn't be in the business of humiliating you.   You have no clue about what causes radical Islam.  You just repeat what you hear.  When I call you out on your stupidity you melt down.  Is this why your wife dumped you?  She couldn't take your excessive crying anymore or how you raided her pantie drawer?

If you pm me a list of psychiatrists I will assume its the same list your wife gave you as she walked out the door.  To bad someone didn't pm you a list of marriage counselors before it was to late.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2015, 07:46:39 AM »

I will pm you a list

A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2015, 08:16:20 AM »
Unfortunately for you Archer, you don't have the intellectual capacity to "humiliate" me as you put it...you self own and humiliate yourself with your constant ranting and crying about black people....this is a bodybuilding board...move on....that BBC must have been really really big for you to have a decades long melt down over it

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2015, 08:26:39 AM »
Unfortunately for you Archer, you don't have the intellectual capacity to "humiliate" me as you put it...you self own and humiliate yourself with your constant ranting and crying about black people....this is a bodybuilding board...move on....that BBC must have been really really big for you to have a decades long melt down over it

Unfortunately for you Andrea, you're to stupid to know when you're wrong. In one respect you're correct. I can't humiliate you because you're just to damn dumb to be humiliated. You're also one of the biggest crybabies on getbig-maybe the biggest. When someone disagrees with you the response from you is always the same, racism racism racism.  

Speaking of BBC, I'm sure your ex-wife is enjoying some right now.  I doubt you even cross her mind.  And what's your deal with BBC?  You mention it more than anyone.  Are you on the down-low?  Did your ex-wife catch you checking out the BBC and decided it was finally time to leave?
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2015, 08:43:25 AM »

Unfortunately for you Andrea, you're to stupid to know when you're wrong. In one respect you're correct. I can't humiliate you because you're just to damn dumb to be humiliated. You're also one of the biggest crybabies on getbig-maybe the biggest. When someone disagrees with you the response from you is always the same, racism racism racism.  

Speaking of BBC, I'm sure your ex-wife is enjoying some right now.  I doubt you even cross her mind.  And what's your deal with BBC?  You mention it more than anyone.  Are you on the down-low?  Did your ex-wife catch you checking out the BBC and decided it was finally time to leave?

Actually I hope she is enjoying the BBC...I'm sure as hell enjoying various white vagina