Author Topic: Dbol underdosed or impatience?  (Read 17001 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Dbol underdosed or impatience?
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2015, 07:12:49 AM »
use haribo, its less of a mess ;)

i was actually eating haribo at the gym when i was on slin

which is also pretty good to stay full while cutting if you nail the timing btw ;)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 08:15:43 AM »
First dbols tabs I had were Thai anabols with the snake on them. I felt a bit of fullness for the first few days. A week in All of a sudden I'm at the gym and I'm shoulder pressing 80s it felt smooth and easy. It was shocking how strong legit dbols made me. This was ten years ago it was a lot of weight for me then. The pumps were so awesome. My bench flew through the roof. I was just eating small handful everyday. Went through a few hundred tabs. About 2 weeks in I get this patch of acne on my rear delt like 5-6 all lumped together. 2-3 weeks later my whole back is completely covered.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 12:43:23 PM »
Yikes ^^^ I don't really get acne much as long as I shower twice a day.  I'm noticing(been spacing them out through the day idk why... they r in my pocket and I don't have patience to wait till I lift to take them all) when I pop one my ears get hot and my face gets red strength is definitely up but not real dramatic strength increase I don't ever get dramatic strength increase anymore I stay pretty strong but added reps Mayb a few more lbs here and there is about all I expect. What I am liking is being pumped allday and veins out which is good

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2015, 05:22:06 PM »
I had one really huge surge of strength with my first run. Probably pushed me to my genetic max. I don't really get stronger anymore. A few extra reps here and there.

gainscity

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2015, 12:10:34 AM »
Bring honey to put on those rice cakes for even a better pump   ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2015, 01:11:07 AM »
Bring honey to put on those rice cakes for even a better pump   ;D

LOl you read my post on the first page about eating rice cakes during arm day didn;t you? It def works dosn;t it? I get very painfull pumps when I race cake it up during training sessions. I have not tried putting honey on them I'm getting painful pumps without the homey.

I just started popping these 20mg ZPHC dbol tabs. They seem good. nice fullness and pumps are great. def decent dianabol I'll try to post a picture of them. they come in boxes of 50 tabs 20mg.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2015, 06:49:43 AM »
So far this dbol is ok I'm significantly stronger and fuller not really holding much water either I'm only eating like 3k cals a day though weight has gone up 3-5lbs 8th day of 60mgs and stomache is still looking tight. Do not want to gain any fat during this blast.. Hopefully I'm not selling my self short on mass though buy not eating a lot but I have never tried this approach trying to stay lean and grow trickier plus I hate getting fat fuck that

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2015, 06:51:14 AM »
Oh I also switched over to 750mgs test e weekly havnt ran straight test e in a looooong time so hopefully all the slight changes will do some good

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2015, 07:15:26 AM »
Oh I also switched over to 750mgs test e weekly havnt ran straight test e in a looooong time so hopefully all the slight changes will do some good

I think switching up compounds is a good idea. I do it myself. from what I know alot of the big names switch up their drugs alot. they use them for 6-maybe 8 weeks then switch to something else. keeps the body guessing.

gainscity

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2015, 07:32:44 AM »
LOl you read my post on the first page about eating rice cakes during arm day didn;t you? It def works dosn;t it? I get very painfull pumps when I race cake it up during training sessions. I have not tried putting honey on them I'm getting painful pumps without the homey.

I just started popping these 20mg ZPHC dbol tabs. They seem good. nice fullness and pumps are great. def decent dianabol I'll try to post a picture of them. they come in boxes of 50 tabs 20mg.

Yeah I seen that, rice cakes with honey is the bomb for getting a better pump I do it all the time especially for shows before going on stage. You see a handful of guys eating lots of rice cakes, candy, honey etc back stage it works so good!

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2015, 07:49:13 AM »
Yeah I seen that, rice cakes with honey is the bomb for getting a better pump I do it all the time especially for shows before going on stage. You see a handful of guys eating lots of rice cakes, candy, honey etc back stage it works so good!

Yes I know that trick I wasn;t even going to post it but fuck it that's my job is to release good information.I don;t compete but I like having a great physique and I love getting nasty pumps so I will take some clen, some winstrol a shot of Test cyp and I'll be somewhat fasted and just start grubbing down rice cakes between sets and man ofh man do I get some crazy pumps! very painfull pumps. So this isn;t bullshit it really works.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2015, 11:19:01 AM »
Ww weren't u on a little bit of slin at one point recently? Sorry if mistaken, but did that effect your pumps?

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2015, 12:08:17 PM »
Ww weren't u on a little bit of slin at one point recently? Sorry if mistaken, but did that effect your pumps?

Yes I was using Humilin-R and the stuff is INSANE! If your diet is on track and you know how to take advantage of the Insulin you get retarded pumps and strength gains. That's part of the reason I might eat during a workout it really enhances the pump especially if your using AAS+ Insulin and you do a clean carb load in between sets. I find rice cakes work the best. The guy above has tried this too and he competes it's a trick alot of competitors use but also try to hide that secret. I usually use a little jam on my rice cakes.

the pumps are insanely painful. I know why he uses honey. I personally like the jam taste better. I'll eat some of them just plain. Most rice cakes just have 7 grams of carbs per rice cake so you do have to eat quite a few while working out.

Alot of people are quick to hate on Insulin users but the fact and science is there. Insulin is a very powerful anabolic hormone so the more Insulin you can get in the more you can gain size and strength off of it. Since I am in my cutting phase I had to drop the Insulin. Also for less stress on your pancreas I was not a daily Insulin user I only used it on chest, back and bicep/Tricep days. sometimes I would rotate and try using it on a shoulder day. I never used it more then 3-4 times a week but I would use decent amounts of slin. on training days when I used it I went through 30 IU's of Insulin.

I think it's nice because it comes from a USA pharmacy and you know it's legit. 25$ buys you a good months supply maybe more depending how much you are using. The dangers are a little over exaggerated  when it comes to using Insulin especially Humilin-R since it has a longer window where you can get your post workout meal in. Humalog is definately more tricky. All Insulin gets tricky when your dieting so I'm off Insulin at the moment, but I have a few saved-PM me if anybody wants them-JK :-\ :'(

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2015, 10:46:47 AM »
err with legit dbol i used to get pumps instantly preworkout.. so five days at 60mg.. dear God... 60mg first set I would get such insane pumps that I wouldn't be able to do a set next without taking longer breaks.. the dbols i had were legit though... There is nothing quite like a dbol pump...

So sounds like bunk/underdosed crap to me..

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2015, 03:23:46 PM »
err with legit dbol i used to get pumps instantly preworkout.. so five days at 60mg.. dear God... 60mg first set I would get such insane pumps that I wouldn't be able to do a set next without taking longer breaks.. the dbols i had were legit though... There is nothing quite like a dbol pump...

So sounds like bunk/underdosed crap to me..

This, I feel immense pumps off decent dbol as low as 30mg pre workout day 1

Chew one up, 10mg's has such an acrid taste of hairspray you will literally wince.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2015, 03:44:29 AM »
Ah pretty sure they r legit probly under dosed like I said only other oral I have to compare it to is superdrol apparently dbol is no where near superdrol my strength is creeping up as well

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2015, 01:33:38 PM »
Been on 50mgs dbol for a week and a half after discontinuing tren 3 weeks ago due to just not liking the sides. Loving the fullness despite being on a lower carb higher fat diet. Strength is good. Not as dramatic as the msten I tried before but you feel way better. Msten made me sluggish at 20 mgs. I Feel great on just dbol and low test. Just started npp today planning on 300 mgs a week with 100-200 mgs of test and dbol another 4 weeks.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2015, 01:49:15 PM »
This, I feel immense pumps off decent dbol as low as 30mg pre workout day 1

Chew one up, 10mg's has such an acrid taste of hairspray you will literally wince.

For sure 30mg pre workout will produce good trainings. I pretty much think you could do this forever and never really have a problem. Just gotta keep it under 40ish mg and only pre workout...
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2015, 04:36:47 PM »
Well I'm getting over the fucking flu virus I've had since Monday no training or dbol since Monday is fucking gay I'm going to start the dbol over again hopefully monday pretty pissed about that

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2015, 04:53:10 PM »
Looking shredded swanzi im going for resume my dbols at 60 and I may even start deca at 600for 3or 4 vials worth along with it havnt decided yet.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2015, 01:34:23 PM »
looking seriously swole swanzi! Great physique!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2015, 10:45:05 AM »
Resumed dbol today at 40mgs and hit personal best on dbell shoulder press after coming off from sickness is good 110lb dbell for 8 good reps I expected to b weak I'll pop the other 20mg after my nap and second lunch

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2015, 12:00:41 PM »
I'm going to post my cutt cycle later before bed so you guys can have some pleasant gear dreams.

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2015, 01:59:51 PM »
Been on 50mgs dbol for a week and a half after discontinuing tren 3 weeks ago due to just not liking the sides. Loving the fullness despite being on a lower carb higher fat diet. Strength is good. Not as dramatic as the msten I tried before but you feel way better. Msten made me sluggish at 20 mgs. I Feel great on just dbol and low test. Just started npp today planning on 300 mgs a week with 100-200 mgs of test and dbol another 4 weeks.

Damn bro you are a human anatomy chart! Insane vascularity! You would do real well in mens physique. You don;t have a gutt so I don;t think you could hang with the open class bodybuilders :P Nice Frank zane like physique! Keep it up. looks like your on alot of EQ but Tren can give you that look as well. i know you said you dropped the tren but ypou might still be haning a rebound effect from it. You look like the type of guy who could take dbol and anadrol up to show day. maybe I'm wrong with taking both up till show day but you could get away with one or the other till show day.

Do you even compete or just do this for a hobby? alot of us just do this as a expensive hobby. I just can;t see myself on-stage comparing abs and thighs with some other guy, I have respect for people who do compete just nothing I would do. I have done harder things that bodybuilding contests. Run a timed stae marathon 26,2 miles in 2 hours and 30 minutes and later that year do a bodybuilding show and you tell us wich one was harder and gave you more pleasure at the end of the event.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2015, 01:55:21 PM »
hes just lean and has genetic vascularity^

i know people who never lifted a weight in their lives and have 0 muscle mass but are 20x more vascular than i am